ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Simpson.....

victorbear

All-Big Ten
Sep 28, 2005
Suspended for violation of team rules, AKA smoking weed. Way to maintain control Juwan.....

Not sure how what he just said is racist but it was a pretty dumb post that serves no purpose.
This is an IU forum we are in the Big Ten, Michigan is currently recruiting Lander hard how is that not serving a purpose...……...

Not sure how what he just said is racist but it was a pretty dumb post that serves no purpose.
It serves no purpose for several reasons. First, it's about Michigan and we are IU fans. Second, the young man was suspended so there is a level of control. Every program could have this happen to them because sometimes players are gonna do what they are gonna do. Howard did the right thing in suspending Simpson. I agree I wonder where the racist comment comes from because the original post did not have anything. According to google there are 74 percent African Americans in the NBA. AA's only make up 12-13 percent of the American population. Maybe that is racist? We really should change the racial makeup of the NBA to reflect our country.

Reactions: bailey777
You don't see the inherent racism when 12% is 74% in an organization? White people are being purposely kept from the NBA. I'd say they are being black balled, but people might take that wrong so I am not going to say it.
No what I see is an ignorant rube spouting ignorant rubeness from his ignorant rube pie hole.

Just like when you claimed you lost a job to a black guy because he was black. it had nothing to do with your obvious unarguable lack of intellect or competence, it was because he was black.

Rube ..

How in the fk can you claim to be a Christian?

You don't see the inherent racism when 12% is 74% in an organization? White people are being purposely kept from the NBA. I'd say they are being black balled, but people might take that wrong so I am not going to say it.

Epic stupidity. The only "inherent racism" in evidence is your own.

'Blacks' constitute the majority of NBA players for the simple reason that the top athletes among their US demographic are simply better athletes than their counterparts of European descent in terms of what it takes to compete at the highest level on the Court - faster and far better leaping ability. Function of evolution and natural selection (and even some unnatural selection) that your ilk generally disregards/discredits in favor of faith-based cosmology. Same reason they make up most of the wide receiver, safety and corner-back corps within the NFL, hold most of the sprint records in track, etc. They're just better you pathetic excuse for a holyman.

Nothing wrong with the tem sic "black balled", even if you misspelled it. What passes for thinking on your part is another story entirely.

'Blacks' constitute the majority of NBA players for the simple reason that the top athletes among their US demographic are simply better athletes than their counterparts of European descent in terms of what it takes to compete at the highest level on the Court - faster and far better leaping ability. Function of evolution and natural selection (and even some unnatural selection) that your ilk generally disregards/discredits in favor of faith-based cosmology. Same reason they make up most of the wide receiver, safety and corner-back corps within the NFL, hold most of the sprint records in track, etc. They're just better you pathetic excuse for a holyman.

Nothing wrong with the tem sic "black balled", even if you misspelled it. What passes for thinking on your part is another story entirely.

A majority or "black" Americans are in percentage part European or other descent. We just live in a society where the cultural norm is to name anyone with any African American trait, black, regardless of genetic makeup.

Regardless ..

the abject idiocy of this rube implying that America (a nation) is represented by any race is asinine and ignorant and not only goes against the ideals of this nation but also goes against his religious teachings. The guy is a complete rube.. and an embarrassment to humanity.

Reactions: mike41703
It’s always comical to me when people blame the coach for kids making mistakes. They’re 18-22 year old kids. You can’t hold their hands 24-7. They’re on college campuses with all the opportunities and temptations in the world. It’s not the coach’s fault if kids make wrong decisions here and there.

Reactions: brianiu and JIMSHAM

Holy Crap!!! Can't you tell a joke when you hear it? Are you that obtuse? I could care less what percentage of what is what. If IU had all black players I wouldn't care. If the coach was black I wouldn't care. Davis was a great man. His only problem was he couldn't have teams that scored enough. What was a joke was saying that the original post was racist. That was my point with the joke.

Holy Crap!!! Can't you tell a joke when you hear it? Are you that obtuse? I could care less what percentage of what is what. If IU had all black players I wouldn't care. If the coach was black I wouldn't care. Davis was a great man. His only problem was he couldn't have teams that scored enough. What was a joke was saying that the original post was racist. That was my point with the joke.
The racism allegations come from a series of VB's prior posts, which were overtly racist and involved Michigan.

But, you had to wander into the conversation like a child and take his side, because...it was apparently a great opportunity for you to try out your "I'm a racist but not really because these are jokes" open Mic standup routine.

Maybe sit the next round out, champ.

25 years of public education and I have a different take. The percentage of ethnicity in sports is consistent from peewee to middle school, but in high school things begin to change. Many of those white kids lose interest in athletics and find interest in other things. Our African American families tend to maintain their involvement with sporting activities and by the time their junior year rolls around the percentage of ethnicity participating in sports is lopsided. There are simply more African American kids participating in sports through their senior years to be recruited than other ethnicities. Athleticism has little to do with it, while cultural passion is everything.

25 years of public education and I have a different take. The percentage of ethnicity in sports is consistent from peewee to middle school, but in high school things begin to change. Many of those white kids lose interest in athletics and find interest in other things. Our African American families tend to maintain their involvement with sporting activities and by the time their junior year rolls around the percentage of ethnicity participating in sports is lopsided. There are simply more African American kids participating in sports through their senior years to be recruited than other ethnicities. Athleticism has little to do with it, while cultural passion is everything.

lol... everyone gets to play in peewee. In high school, there is this thing called cut day. "Lose interest" = realize they don't have what it takes to compete.

Reactions: Travis Denny
lol... everyone gets to play in peewee. In high school, there is this thing called cut day. "Lose interest" = realize they don't have what it takes to compete.
10 years admin middle school and 10 years admin high school. Its been studied many times with the same outcome. Math doesn’t lie and the percentages support a shift from 8th grade to 9th grade with kids choosing not to even try out for the team. When our marketing/business classes inquired with their own projects, the answers were consistent. Guidance Counselors. Guidance meets with all 8th graders and present the many clubs and organizations prompting an interest shift. Our African American kids on the majority maintain their love of sports, which is fine. When studied and asked, the math says It’s an interest thing. To dismiss ethnicities as athletically inferior to another is a whole lot weird.

It probably depends... are they 21?

if they are 21 or over, are they suspended for alcohol?

if not 21, are they suspended for drinking alcohol?

btw, mj is legal in Mich, XS is 22, and what he did is more legal in Mich than someone under 21 drinking alcohol, as legal as someone 21 or over, and much less physically unhealthy and socially destructive.

for some bizarre reason we actively push our citizens away from the least destructive drugs, thus towards far more destructive drugs.

10 years admin middle school and 10 years admin high school. Its been studied many times with the same outcome. Math doesn’t lie and the percentages support a shift from 8th grade to 9th grade with kids choosing not to even try out for the team. When our marketing/business classes inquired with their own projects, the answers were consistent. Guidance Counselors. Guidance meets with all 8th graders and present the many clubs and organizations prompting an interest shift. Our African American kids on the majority maintain their love of sports, which is fine. When studied and asked, the math says It’s an interest thing. To dismiss ethnicities as athletically inferior to another is a whole lot weird.
Why do they lose interest in participating? For the remainder of their life:
They will continue to coach sports at all levels. They will continue to buy tickets and fill the stands at sporting events. They will continue to view televised sporting events. They will continue to gamble on sporting events.
They seem to maintain a keen interest in all aspects of sports except for participation.

The joke is you imagining (if even true) that what you posted constitutes humor, and that anyone would be able to tell the difference given the generally inane nature of your posts.

This could be the most ignorant post I’ve seen on this forum. Please dump your trash elsewhere.

This could be the most ignorant post I’ve seen on this forum. Please dump your trash elsewhere.
People don't get jokes. Do I have to put j/k or some other thing to convey a joke? Do you really think I think there is a conspiracy to keep the white man out of the NBA? It's actually a conservative concept that makes up the NBA. The best get the job without any interference.

Jokes are funny when they’re either clever or have a degree of context or, preferably, both. Your “joke” had neither element.
I disagree. The original post had nothing racist in it. The racist accusation had nothing to do with previous posts and was not mentioned. Therefore I thought I would also make a racist accusation THAT WAS NOT TRUE! Of course I don't believe the NBA is keeping white people out on purpose. If anybody thought I was serious about that then......I just don't know what to say. Can't you imagine with me that there is a meeting where everyone is up in arms over Doncic, a white European player and what are we going to do if this continues? How are we going to stem the tide of evil white people getting into, "our" league? That would make a good SNL skit. Reminds me of Undercover Brother where they said, "the Man" put the 3 point line in so white guys would have a chance". If you can't see these crazy scenarios as funny then I suggest you study up on comedy.

Re: your last sentence.....seriously? Lets take black & white out of it. How many Japanese or Chinese power forwards or centers do you see in the NBA? Now, how many 6'10" college centers from Africa when they say "he didn't really take up the game until 3 years ago"? To deny physical differences between races is silly.

I disagree. The original post had nothing racist in it. The racist accusation had nothing to do with previous posts and was not mentioned. Therefore I thought I would also make a racist accusation THAT WAS NOT TRUE! Of course I don't believe the NBA is keeping white people out on purpose. If anybody thought I was serious about that then......I just don't know what to say. Can't you imagine with me that there is a meeting where everyone is up in arms over Doncic, a white European player and what are we going to do if this continues? How are we going to stem the tide of evil white people getting into, "our" league? That would make a good SNL skit. Reminds me of Undercover Brother where they said, "the Man" put the 3 point line in so white guys would have a chance". If you can't see these crazy scenarios as funny then I suggest you study up on comedy.
How many people on here have said the EXACT same thing about your post? At what point do you look in the mirror and say, "Gee, maybe it was my content, my delivery, or people considered my body of work on here and took me seriously"?
I know you are not one for self-reflection, but truth be told, all 3 are probably equally possible. If everyone is telling you that you smell bad, you may want to check your shoes to see if you stepped in dog doo.
Just saying.

How many people on here have said the EXACT same thing about your post? At what point do you look in the mirror and say, "Gee, maybe it was my content, my delivery, or people considered my body of work on here and took me seriously"?
I know you are not one for self-reflection, but truth be told, all 3 are probably equally possible. If everyone is telling you that you smell bad, you may want to check your shoes to see if you stepped in dog doo.
Just saying.
Bulk I find it laughable that you act as though you know me. Really? If anybody thought I was serious in my joke it is because they want to believe it. They have some kind of axe to grind. Realistic people would have known that I wasn't being serious about the NBA colluding to keep white people out of the league. I am laughing while writing this. lol. There see it? I laughed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT