ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Johnson out indefinitely

ams66

Junior
Dec 30, 2016
I see on the home page that X is out with an "elbow injury" from his fall in the Iowa game. Earlier they were saying that they did not expect an extended absence. I am guessing he is done. Though not a fan of his antics, I feel bad for him, the guy just can't stay healthy.

lkdqQA.gif

Rather play with 4 kids who care. No ill will Xavier got his education see ya later.

Well, that's too bad. He never really established a legacy at IU due to injury. He was a good on ball defender and had a number of good games offensively. He improved his 3pt shooting at Indiana and gave IU a big drive threat that opened up the offense.

Well, that's too bad. He never really established a legacy at IU due to injury. He was a good on ball defender and had a number of good games offensively. He improved his 3pt shooting at Indiana and gave IU a big drive threat that opened up the offense.
He will always be remembered for his 2022 B1G Tournament showing where he was one of fhe best pg's in the conference. Then it all went to shit again for him. Couldnt fight the injury bug.

Any possibility he can come back? Is there a waiver of some type he can apply for?

Any possibility he can come back? Is there a waiver of some type he can apply for?
wouldn't he be working on his doctoral dissertation by them?

I think most would agree, after the way things have played out, probably best for all that XJ moves on in life. I'd be stunned if he were able to pull yet another med hardship redshirt from our friends in the NCAA ivory tower.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT