ADVERTISEMENT

WOW, Terrence Shannon Jr. Suspended for Rape....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a Boiler plate press release that one university has used when sweeping a nasty situation under the rug right before a big preseason tournament. Perhaps UI can make use of it as well.

The ___ Athletic Department was made aware of an incident involving __ on the night of ___, The alleged incident was reviewed by law enforcement, campus officials and the athletics department. ___ is an outstanding representative of this university, and it's unfortunate that he has to address accusations made that do not have merit and are unfounded. We consider the matter closed.

Here is a Boiler plate press release that one university has used when sweeping a nasty situation under the rug right before a big preseason tournament. Perhaps UI can make use of it as well.

The ___ Athletic Department was made aware of an incident involving __ on the night of ___, The alleged incident was reviewed by law enforcement, campus officials and the athletics department. ___ is an outstanding representative of this university, and it's unfortunate that he has to address accusations made that do not have merit and are unfounded. We consider the matter closed.
For an allegedly educated, 50 something adult— you are without question an obsessed, equivocating little man.
You are not alone mind you— many sycophants here.
Good for second row you.
Embarrassing for most of us.

All roads seam to lead North for you.

This is a rape charge Nancy.
And Illinois has not even come close to this sort of tacit dismissal.
What I believe you reference in bold type is a response to a retail altercation concerning a student athlete by a major university after reasonable review. I’m sure you know more the rest of us but we have what we have.
With the aid of video and witnesses to allow for said assessment. Not quite the same here you think??

Again— this current topic is a 3 month, closed door rape investigation.
Now deemed worthy of criminal charges by law enforcement in multiple
states. Outcome unknown. Details not visible.

Same for you?

What I hear is essentially
an incessantly barking dog with the ability to relate any situation, current or past, regional or not — to a rival.
A rival you admittedly sent a child to.
Paid the freight. Have the receipts. Told us all about it.
Big stones out of you.

Daddy’s girl I’m guessing? Solid kid? Far better than who raised her? Am I close?

Or a militant son.
Marginally employed and diminished by his family.
Get your money back off of her/him
if she/he ever makes any. Only fair right? Must be galling for you.
Filthy money poorly spent in a weak moment?

But you’re never weak here though.
Right anonymous big boy?

Happy New Year to potentially the worst of our worst.
It’s about time this board acknowledges what we sanction here.
Absurd.

Ashamed again of my university.
Thanks again.

• Wow
Reactions: George.Smalley
For an allegedly educated, 50 something adult— you are without question an obsessed, equivocating little man.
Good for second row you.

What I believe you reference in bold type is a response to a retail altercation concerning a student athlete by a major university after reasonable review. I’m sure you know more the rest of us but we have what we have.
With the aid of video and witnesses to allow for said assessment. Not quite the same here you think??

Same for you?

an incessantly barking dog with the ability to relate any situation, current or past, regional or not — to a rival.
Big stones out of you.

Daddy’s girl I’m guessing? Solid kid? Far better than who raised her? Am I close?

Or a militant son.

Right anonymous big boy?

Absurd.

Thanks again.
Have another drink.

One thing I have learned in my little time on here is if I need a good laugh it doesn't take long to find one. People are just to serious over nothing they can control or change. Lots of anger and hate spewed on a basketball forum. Maybe 2 drinks more are needed. Or a chill pill. Or both.
The guy has 39 posts here, virtually all of them about me, some perceived slight of pu, his disdain for the success IU has seen from an NIL standpoint or a combination of the three. Pretty clear what we are dealing with

Good for second row you.

Same for you?

Big stones out of you.

Or a militant son.

Right anonymous big boy?

Absurd.

Thanks again.
Best take down I have read here. Internets at their best.

Good for second row you.

yet w such uncertainty, ILL continued to play the kid.

i get it. he's not convicted of anything. due process.

but ILL availed itself to ridicule by playing the kid. they hoped no charges would be filed, and they bet wrong.

i don't get the PU equivalency, either, but there's no need to come to PU's defense w a unhinged, drunken rant because the PU fanbase has that covered.

yet w such uncertainty, ILL continued to play the kid.

i get it. he's not convicted of anything. due process.

but ILL availed itself to ridicule by playing the kid. they hoped no charges would be filed, and they bet wrong.

i don't get the PU equivalency, either, but there's no need to come to PU's defense w a unhinged, drunken rant because the PU fanbase has that covered.
Somebody in a red sweater cut that guy…deep.

So I assume he has been charged but I do not recall seeing a jury finding him guilty yet except on places like this board. The rush to judgment in these cases always amazes me. The Duke Lacrosse guys were tried and convicted online and in the media within weeks as the mob deemed them guilty from day one . The Virginia rape hoax was the same. Not saying Shannon did not do it but the rush to judgment is always the same online -guilty as charged no matter what. Forget due process.

Yes. And the professors who signed their names to a newspaper add to abolish the Lacrosse team were never punished by the school.
Cash grab attorneys and the way we sue people can be behind many incidents. Hard to find fair or honest when it is attorneys on both sides.

Best take down I have read here. Internets at their best.
George do you lack bravery? Are you drunken?
Is this not an interstate rape charge investigation now months old?
Is the diminishment and or equivalency to other incidents where facts are known and judgements have been rendered not at minimum irresponsible and certainly
juvenile and self aggrandizing (as usual).

Are your total posts not up to snuff and not in lock step with the hierarchy here? Did you take the time to count them?
Did you establish a statistical analysis of your own posts as to content?
Is your dog--still barking?

Are you not free to respond without accusation of chemical
alteration or allegiance to our rival? Or weakness of character.

Do you too need help from your marginally educated child to understand your incessant, embarrassing behavior that affects IU negatively?
And can you accept that some here have developed a minimal tolerance for it.

Are this poster, Jimbo and (RIP) Jimmy what a world class university and athletic department need as a voice?

I say no. .
A curious pathology that deserves reproach.

Now back to the alcohol that fuels my disdain for senselessness.

Happy New year.

Yes. And the professors who signed their names to a newspaper add to abolish the Lacrosse team were never punished by the school.
Cash grab attorneys and the way we sue people can be behind many incidents. Hard to find fair or honest when it is attorneys on both sides.
Let's just hope for both sides that this in not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT