ADVERTISEMENT

WOW John Robinson

Indianaftw

All-American
Jul 26, 2017
He was on the sidelines for LSU and is a senior consultant for the team? Pretty cool IYAM.

Recently saw him on some football documentary. Talked about when he grew up in San Francisco his best friend was Keith Jackson. Good stuff.

Wonder if he recalls being tied at zero through 3 quarters on his only USC trip to IU in '81? Think they scored 3 TD's in the 4th to win 21 zip. And Marcus Allen close to 300 yards for the game.

Great line by Corso at the time was "I vowed to bring a Rose Bowl team to Bloomington...so I brought USC in to play!" That is pure gold!!

Recently saw him on some football documentary. Talked about when he grew up in San Francisco his best friend was Keith Jackson. Good stuff.

Wonder if he recalls being tied at zero through 3 quarters on his only USC trip to IU in '81? Think they scored 3 TD's in the 4th to win 21 zip. And Marcus Allen close to 300 yards for the game.

Great line by Corso at the time was "I vowed to bring a Rose Bowl team to Bloomington...so I brought USC in to play!" That is pure gold!!
I believe he grew up in the Bay Area with John Madden, not Keith Jackson. KJ was from Georgia.

Reactions: Indianaftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT