C-$

Hall of Famer
Nov 1, 2002
Carmel, Indiana
Ate breakfast.

Gym.

Grocery store.

Home to shower.

Took a look at radar to decide when I want to go to the range to work on my chipping (need to adjust to new wedges).

Turned on TV.

Found 'Band of Brothers' marathon.

Happy Memorial Day.

I was going to watch American Sniper but can't get myself to change the damn channel from BoB.

Pooped

Took shower

Made coffee

Ate Breakfast

Pooped

Checked work email

Read paper

Thought about working out

Thinking about lunch

...this morning...got yourself a gun.

Momma always said you were the chosen one...

Woke up quick at about noon, just thought that I had to be in Compton soon. I gotta get drunk before the day begins, before my mother starts biatching about my friends...

Woke up had a pot of coffee. Went to Lowes bought 40 bags of mulch and a 150 ft roll of lawn fabric. Put down said mulch and lawn fabric. Took a piss and it was yellow/orange so I'm drinking about a gallon of water before i do anything else.

That dude makes a travesty of real soldiers with all his tall tales.

Just finished BoB. Those guys were real soldiers. Kyle was a lying POS.

I don't know about any of that... I just liked the movie.

What exactly did he lie about? I have heard some stuff, but never looked at it in detail.

...quick, at about noon. Just thought that I had to be in Compton soon. I Gotta get drunk before the day begins, before my mom starts bitchin' bout my friends....

Hay Ricky....
...quick, at about noon. Just thought that I had to be in Compton soon. I Gotta get drunk before the day begins, before my mom starts bitchin' bout my friends....

I'd like to introduce you to Megan...

Woke up quick at about noon, just thought that I had to be in Compton soon. I gotta get drunk before the day begins, before my mother starts biatching about my friends...

Reactions: PhishPhan682
That dude makes a travesty of real soldiers with all his tall tales.

Just finished BoB. Those guys were real soldiers. Kyle was a lying POS.
I wish I'd seen the movie before I read about him. I feel exactly the same way and it ruined the movie for me. I think he was a scary guy and the depiction and hero worship of him was a travesty.

Ate breakfast.

Gym.

Grocery store.

Home to shower.

Took a look at radar to decide when I want to go to the range to work on my chipping (need to adjust to new wedges).

Turned on TV.

Found 'Band of Brothers' marathon.

Happy Memorial Day.
Got out of bed.

Dragged a comb across my head.

And in The End, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

Constipation.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT