ADVERTISEMENT

Wild Things

NickStromboli

All-American
Jun 28, 2007
This was on HBO the other night. I have seen it before but I was thinking how Matt Dillon must have been the happiest dude in the world when they were filming the 3 some scene. I bet he requested to do extra takes.

you-spoke-we-listened-7-sexiest-performances-in-movies-chosen-by-the-moviepilot-community-309372.jpg

This was on HBO the other night. I have seen it before but I was thinking how Matt Dillon must have been the happiest dude in the world when they were filming the 3 some scene. I bet he requested to do extra takes.

you-spoke-we-listened-7-sexiest-performances-in-movies-chosen-by-the-moviepilot-community-309372.jpg

Do you think actor/actresses everv intentionally mess up scenes like that just so they can get extra takes?

Do you think actor/actresses everv intentionally mess up scenes like that just so they can get extra takes?

How many takes did it take when Sharon Stone spread her legs I bet?

"OK guys let's get it right this time....take 65!!!"

Young Denise Richards made my boner go to another stratosphere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT