ADVERTISEMENT

Whooohooo!!! We’re in the Final 9!!!

Bucket Getter

Senior
Apr 9, 2023
Harrelson throwing the Wood Man a bone? I mean he’s only been recruiting him for what 3 years now? Top tier Indiana kids used to be considered kind of important recruits, right? Or did Woody and his band of merry men forget about him too?

• Love
Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
I will go with:
1) Duke
2) Kansas
3) Michigan State
Those who have seen him play, is JH a one and done? Two and done?

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Harrelson throwing the Wood Man a bone? I mean he’s only been recruiting him for what 3 years now? Top tier Indiana kids used to be considered kind of important recruits, right? Or did Woody and his band of merry men forget about him too?
They always list the state schools when the list is big. Unless Woodson has the worlds largest bag of cash he won't come to iu imo.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
For IU, I would proritize:

1) Sissley
2) Xavier Robinson
3) Mullins

Certainly other good ones too, but I don't see Harrelson as a must get.

For IU, I would proritize:

1) Sissley
2) Xavier Robinson
3) Mullins

Certainly other good ones too, but I don't see Harrelson as a must get.
#15 kid in his class? But we do cartwheels that Reneau is coming back while we pray for Mgbako’s return? Ok.

#23 for PU reminds me of Steve Eyl
I would take Jalen, but I want a mixture of solid tough role players too.
I guess.

He’s springy.

And the big kid is just tall.

Lots of room in Jimbo’s pajama pants tonight.

Shame when a “ground up” team wins.

But they will falter soon so we can all reconcile our emotions to the check book.

Sickening.

#15 kid in his class? But we do cartwheels that Reneau is coming back while we pray for Mgbako’s return? Ok.
2 shooters including a wing and a 2, plus a PG who guards and can get to the bucket. What's not to like there?

Also, the kid from Zionsville who was a PSU commit before Shrews left, made Harrelson look silly last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT