ADVERTISEMENT

Who needs enemies when you have defenders like Giuliani..

o5vzqjibippcy2iyhym9.jpg
tumblr_p92blnkucr1qhm2hjo1_540.jpg

Reactions: T.M.P. and MrBing
Ol Crazy Eyes...

Rudy Giuliani attacks Romania for 'excessive' crackdown on corruption
Trump’s attorney accuses Romanian president of overzealous anti-corruption enforcement and claims ‘innocent people’ jailed.
Donald Trump’s attorney Rudolph Giuliani caused a diplomatic commotion on Tuesday by complaining to the president of Romania about his country’s efforts to tackle corruption and calling for an amnesty for some convicted criminals.
In a letter to Romanian president Klaus Iohannis, which was published by Mediafax, Giuliani sharply criticised what he called “excesses made in the name of ‘law enforcement’” by Romania’s national anti-corruption directorate. The agency, he said, had used unfair tactics against suspects and intimidated judges and lawyers.
“An amnesty should be given to those who have been prosecuted and convicted through the excesses,” Giuliani said, claiming “many innocent people” had been jailed.

(Calling ...Mana;);)fort)

Reactions: sglowrider
The corrupt are people too!!!

WTH?

It's for internal/domestic consumption. He isn't the deputy SoS for Eastern Europe as far as I know.

During his golf trip to the UK last week, he must have picked up a newspaper, read an article on Romania and then had a bright idea on ensuring that a message across to Manafort.
He must have found that Manafort doesn't have access to Twitter in jail and therefore, had not responded to Trump's subtle as a brick offer of a pardon -- and in view of the reports that Manafort's lawyers wanted to cut a deal with Mueller, reported yesterday.

Reactions: TerhuneHoosierfan
Reactions: sglowrider
I am so thankful he is a cybersecurity expert advising Trump. Anyone who doesn't get the way URLs work is exactly who I want with the president's ear on cybersecurity.

Giuliani is a REALLY good gauge of how close Mueller is getting to Trump and his team. Every time he and Trump attack, that’s when someone close to them is being interviewed/new info has come to light. Seriously, just watch him. They claim to have joint defense agreements with 30+ folks that may implicated in the probe. While I doubt the # is accurate, I do have no doubt that they’re being fed info after those folks meet with Mueller and his team.

In short, the simple rule is that the more unhinged Rudy’s tweets/comments in interviews, the worse it is for Trump/his team.

Whenever I think about Rudy G, I always hear this quote: “Rudy only says three things in his sentences. A noun, a verb & 911”- Joe Biden.

Only, you can replace “911” in the quote with “a lie about Trump and/or his team”.

Personally I find the guy entertaining as hell. He’s completely lost it.

Plus, who could ever forget this?

trump-donald-rudy-GBPr9wvLfTM8U

Or this?

Reactions: largemouth
I am so thankful he is a cybersecurity expert advising Trump. Anyone who doesn't get the way URLs work is exactly who I want with the president's ear on cybersecurity.
"The same thing-period no space-occurred later and it didn’t happen."

You mean Helsinki.Either isn't a URL???

"The same thing-period no space-occurred later and it didn’t happen."

You mean Helsinki.Either isn't a URL???

I think Rudy would say, "Some men see things as they are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were, and ask why not".

Or maybe

"Some men see things as they are. I make up things that never were".

The White House Has No Plan for Confronting the Mueller Report

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...se-has-no-plan-counter-mueller-report/577417/

If Robert Mueller’s team tries to subpoena the president, “we’re ready to resist that,” Trump’s attorney said.

Giuliani said it’s been difficult in the past few months to even consider drafting response plans, or devote time to the “counter-report” he claimed they were working on this summer as he and Trump confronted Mueller’s written questions about the 2016 campaign.

“Answering those questions was a nightmare,” he told me. “It took him about three weeks to do what would normally take two days.”​

I can’t wait to see evangelicals defend a president getting deeevorced in office if it happens
Hookers probably don’t seek divorce when they marry money and only have to hook for one guy no matter how repulsive,,,,and now I do believe she is done with that fat moron and he can’t do a damn thing about it,,lol

Would it be more expedient to just lock up all the members of this administration, supporters in congress and hangers on then figure out which ones to release?

I keed, I keed.

Rent out several floors of Trump/Individual One's Tower.

A win-win solution. Trump certainly would be happy even if one of the problems he might be facing be the emolument clause.

Trump team should be allowed to ‘correct’ final Mueller report, says Giuliani
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...am-should-be-allowed-to-correct-final-mueller

As a matter of fairness, they should show it to you — so we can correct it if they’re wrong,” said the former New York City mayor, who is a member of Trump's personal legal team. “They’re not God, after all. They could be wrong.

He also downplayed this week’s revelation that the president’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, allegedly shared opinion poll data during the 2016 campaign with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian citizen who had previously worked with Manafort in Ukraine and is suspected of having ties to Russia’s military intelligence unit, the GRU.
“Should he have done it? No. But there’s nothing criminal about it,” Giuliani said.

lol.gif
He has to be trolling right?

Find and replace ‘Trump’ -> ‘Hillary’, ‘Collusion’ -> ‘hEr EmAiLs!’

I’ve been waiting for Donald’s tweetstorm this morning. Donnie......you’ve got some splaining to do.....
Maybe Denald is just taking his place today.

Its amazing that there isnt much diff between the one with an 'o' and the 'e' character.

e = o

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT