ADVERTISEMENT

Who Is John Galt?

I say that because the odds that a Fed was encouraging the trespassing into the Capitol are just about zero.
Why hasn't he been cuffed? There is no logical explanation. Or the guy on the scaffold with the bull horn telling everyone to climb the walls, break the windows, don't just stand there go inside, etc. Or the pipe bomber. Or the Capitol police who purposely cut the wire on the fencing allowing everyone to get to the Capitol building. And the person or people who opened the doors from the inside. Everyone is being prosecuted except for the ones who incited the entire thing.

I say that because the odds that a Fed was encouraging the trespassing into the Capitol are just about zero.
Okay. Seems like it would be very easy for the FBI to say Epps wasn’t an informant or agent.

Reactions: DANC
Why hasn't he been cuffed? There is no logical explanation. Or the guy on the scaffold with the bull horn telling everyone to climb the walls, break the windows, don't just stand there go inside, etc. Or the pipe bomber. Or the Capitol police who purposely cut the wire on the fencing allowing everyone to get to the Capitol building. And the person or people who opened the doors from the inside. Everyone is being prosecuted except for the ones who incited the entire thing.

Sigh. Did he enter the building ?

Would that just about zero be higher or lower than the odds that the feds had 12 informants who were encouraging the assassination of a sitting governor?

Also, don't forget Pelosi and Bowser who refused the thousands of National Guardsmen that Trump told them were needed. Why?
Yea that was totally strange, however not in this day and time. And for the dummies that want Trump to testify??? I would not testify one word until all these people come clean starting with Strzok. Its getting ridiculous. DC is a hell hole!

Have you actually watched the videos? If not, watch them. It doesn't add up. They're actively hiding important matters from the Congress and the public. They don't need to hide things from the Dems. Their 'investigation' is less than thorough.

Would that just about zero be higher or lower than the odds that the feds had 12 informants who were encouraging the assassination of a sitting governor?

They weren’t encouraging the actual kidnapping (you misspelled it). They would never have let it happen. That’s the difference. Did they set themselves up for doubt and future critical lenses with that MI debacle? Of course.

I know all about agent provacateurs and the like. There were surely feds in that crowd because they’d be doing their jobs of surveillance. But it’s a banana land way of thinking to push the violent part of the storming into the FBI sphere.

Have you actually watched the videos? If not, watch them. It doesn't add up. They're actively hiding important matters from the Congress and the public. They don't need to hide things from the Dems. Their 'investigation' is less than thorough.

What we're seeing in that video is not 'the rule of law'. Far from it.
Try to link the video of the Qanon Shaman inside the chambers. The Capitol police are literally just standing there and welcoming him in. Asking if he's okay and needs medical attention. Lol. Not arresting him just being very nice and friendly. And he didn't hurt anyone or any property and he's doing like 4 years. Yet Ray Epps who incited the whole and the guy who laid pipe bombs all over the Capitol are getting off Scott free. Makes perfect sense.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
They weren’t encouraging the actual kidnapping (you misspelled it). They would never have let it happen. That’s the difference. Did they set themselves up for doubt and future critical lenses with that MI debacle? Of course.

I know all about agent provacateurs and the like. There were surely feds in that crowd because they’d be doing their jobs of surveillance. But it’s a banana land way of thinking to push the violent part of the storming into the FBI sphere.
I may be misremembering but I believe one of the accusations was that one of the informants pushed for more than kidnapping but the 6 guys they were after balked at that idea.

Here is the deal, the FBI and the government have nuked the "trust us" bridge and pissed on its ashes over the past 5 to 10 years. You can go back further than that for more instances but they have been in hyperdrive over the past 5 to 10. When you are getting "I cannot comment" on every damn question, why the hell should they be given the benefit of the doubt? We can run down the list of things that the government outright lied about and then gaslit everyone who said "hang on a minute" as conspiracy theorists. If this Ray Epps dude was really just a rube, drag his ass out in front of Congress and grill him. And this idea that the executive branch employees should be allowed to say "I don't know" or "I cannot comment" or "I can't recall" on these investigations is an absolute farce. Congress has oversight authority, they answers should be compelled.

As I mentioned above, this all appears to be a predetermined outcome. This guy who was on tape clearly instigating rioting the day before and the day of the riots is let off because he didn't really instigate anything or go into the Capitol but the bad orange man who told people to peacefully go protest is guilty. And at the end of the day, that is what this is all about. Getting Trump and all the undesirables who have an overblown view of him. Any questions surrounding 1/6 that do not fall within that narrative are going to be scoffed at or ignored just like gain of function research, Russian collusion, the FBI setting up kidnappers, etc.

I may be misremembering but I believe one of the accusations was that one of the informants pushed for more than kidnapping but the 6 guys they were after balked at that idea.

Here is the deal, the FBI and the government have nuked the "trust us" bridge and pissed on its ashes over the past 5 to 10 years. You can go back further than that for more instances but they have been in hyperdrive over the past 5 to 10. When you are getting "I cannot comment" on every damn question, why the hell should they be given the benefit of the doubt? We can run down the list of things that the government outright lied about and then gaslit everyone who said "hang on a minute" as conspiracy theorists. If this Ray Epps dude was really just a rube, drag his ass out in front of Congress and grill him. And this idea that the executive branch employees should be allowed to say "I don't know" or "I cannot comment" or "I can't recall" on these investigations is an absolute farce. Congress has oversight authority, they answers should be compelled.

As I mentioned above, this all appears to be a predetermined outcome. This guy who was on tape clearly instigating rioting the day before and the day of the riots is let off because he didn't really instigate anything or go into the Capitol but the bad orange man who told people to peacefully go protest is guilty. And at the end of the day, that is what this is all about. Getting Trump and all the undesirables who have an overblown view of him. Any questions surrounding 1/6 that do not fall within that narrative are going to be scoffed at or ignored just like gain of function research, Russian collusion, the FBI setting up kidnappers, etc.
I think you’re very much overthinking this right now. You don’t get to rage when the Democrats fully overblow 1/6 in political theater such as congressional hearings and then get upset at the FBI when the GOP side asks politically charged questions - that are meant to be sound bytes - that the asker knows they can’t answer. Others would fall for this - you’re way too smart to not see the similarities.

Why would you defend an obviously failed human? Where is your conservatism and respect for the rule of law?
Did I say he shouldn't be charged? I'm saying that what people like Ray Epps and the BLM and Antifa rioters did is much, much worse yet they're free. They all committed numerous felonies. Why?

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
Did I say he shouldn't be charged? I'm saying that what people like Ray Epps and the BLM and Antifa rioters did is much, much worse yet they're free. They all committed numerous felonies. Why?
You have no idea what Ray Epps did or didn’t do.

I agree re BLM and Antifa rioters. Apparently covering your face is a smart idea so they’re infinitely smarter than the 1/6 rioters.

Did he change his name to Epps?

Senator Cruz has his flamethrower out.
Cruz is a smart guy. Is he trashing faith in the FBI and our government to score political points because he knows that the FBI can't answer these questions? If so, he's evil, and I save that word and use it for extreme circumstances. (I think this is a distinct possibility.)

But I'm ignorant on how these matters work. Cant the FBI go into a closed, confidential committee session and answer these questions? Is there a statute preventing this or just operating procedure (that is there for good reason, no doubt)? If it is just operating procedure, then the President can surely tell them to override that to allow Congress to investigate the events of January 6th, no? I mean, it's the Democrats and Biden who believe that the events of Jan. 6th were an existential threat to our democracy--that level of threat should lead to exceptions to the general rule, no?

In other words, if Biden can blow a hole into this kind of thing, he should. If it means making an exception to typical policy, I think it's worth it because that video and this kind of thinking and posture towards our government and what it is capable of is going to do long term, serious damage to our already floundering Republic.

Cruz is a smart guy. Is he trashing faith in the FBI and our government to score political points because he knows that the FBI can't answer these questions? If so, he's evil, and I save that word and use it for extreme circumstances. (I think this is a distinct possibility.)

But I'm ignorant on how these matters work. Cant the FBI go into a closed, confidential committee session and answer these questions? Is there a statute preventing this or just operating procedure (that is there for good reason, no doubt)? If it is just operating procedure, then the President can surely tell them to override that to allow Congress to investigate the events of January 6th, no? I mean, it's the Democrats and Biden who believe that the events of Jan. 6th were an existential threat to our democracy--that level of threat should lead to exceptions to the general rule, no?

In other words, if Biden can blow a hole into this kind of thing, he should. If it means making an exception to typical policy, I think it's worth it because that video and this kind of thinking and posture towards our government and what it is capable of is going to do long term, serious damage to our already floundering Republic.
Ted Cruz cares about one person: Ted Cruz. This doesn’t make him unique in the legislative branch.

He’s doing it for theater and he’s causing harm to the Republic. The investigation will be completed - and he knows damned well these agents/PR mouthpieces cannot answer these questions.

Nothing unfair about Shama lama ding dong's sentence.

What is unfair are all the 30, 60, qnd 90 day sentences particularly that c>unt Jenna Ryan.

Reactions: cosmickid
The government has a growing history of stirring up terrorist incidents In furtherance of charging and prosecuting targeted activities and individuals. Yesterday’s testimony from the Executive Assistant Director for security was evasive where an unambiguous denial should have been given.

Last edited:
Ted Cruz cares about one person: Ted Cruz. This doesn’t make him unique in the legislative branch.

He’s doing it for theater and he’s causing harm to the Republic. The investigation will be completed - and he knows damned well these agents/PR mouthpieces cannot answer these questions.
Please Ranger. Ted Cruz has zero to do with this issue. This point is not about him.

The government has a growing history of stirring up terrorist incidents In furtherance of charging and prosecuting targeted activities and individuals. Yesterday’s testimony from the Execrative Assistant Director for security was evasive where an unambiguous denial should have been given.

The first sentence of the Guardian article gave me cancer of the grammar.

Based on my knowledge of these two incidents/cases I am fully aligned. But that doesn’t mean that we get to blame the FBI for everything else that happens involving white people. That’s how children think.

Why do you say that? Should we not care if a federal agent or informant was encouraging protesters to break into the capital?

Yes, if that actually happened.

But most of those people on Jan 6 were grown adults that can think for themselves (presumably). Doesn't really change anything outside of adding someone else to the list of people that should be in legal trouble.

Okay. Seems like it would be very easy for the FBI to say Epps wasn’t an informant or agent.

Why does the FBI need to? And would you really believe the FBI over your conspiracy sites? It would just be fake news.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT