ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you rooting for in the Dance?

Who are you rooting for in the Dance? (pick 2)

• Butler

Votes: 34 33.0%
  • IPFW

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Purdue

Votes: 65 63.1%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Whoever plays Purdue

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • Whoever plays UK

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Whoever plays Duke

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Wichita St.

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
I'd like to see the Zags win it.
Good God, that is awful ... I HATE Gonzaga, I'd rather PU or UK win it for three years straight than that crap that tears up a bad conference and is annually overrated win it. Sick, I'd rather see Alford win it ... no, never do I want him as coach, but Lonzo is the next best thing to Magic and JKidd ... could see him pull it offf

Good God, that is awful ... I HATE Gonzaga, I'd rather PU or UK win it for three years straight than that crap that tears up a bad conference and is annually overrated win it. Sick, I'd rather see Alford win it ... no, never do I want him as coach, but Lonzo is the next best thing to Magic and JKidd ... could see him pull it offf

So just so I can get this straight. You hate Gonzaga because they play in a weak conference? Seems like an odd reason to be so derisive but whatever...

Davidson. That's the team I've adopted in this area. Fun to watch: great coach, disciplined team that plays smart and a fun offensive style and gets after it on D with hustle. Reminds me of another team in red and white I used to watch.

Reminder: when UConn won the NCAA tournament in 2011 they started as a number 9 seed in the Big East.

I will be cheering for the little schools.

Xavier or UCLA. I'll admit I like to see Alford do well but whether you like him or not, Leaf and Ball and co. are just really fun to watch.

Laugh at all the PU folks living over here. Their best team in forever, NPOY favorite, they found a relatively hot chick to put in the front row for the TV, and yet they have to discount and beg people to buy tickets to most home games and their primary focus is IU.

DAkich was right the other day when he said. "PU fans live, breath, and die IU basketball"

Reactions: ZildjianZLine
Laugh at all the PU folks living over here. Their best team in forever, NPOY favorite, they found a relatively hot chick to put in the front row for the TV, and yet they have to discount and beg people to buy tickets to most home games and their primary focus is IU.

DAkich was right the other day when he said. "PU fans live, breath, and die IU basketball"

Best team in forever? You've used that phrase in several different years. I think you used it last year and the year before. Probably during the baby boiler era too. You're really giving Purdue fans grief for attendance at Mackey? When we've either sold out or had near sellouts every game? Your Purdue obsession knows no bounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Best team in forever? You've used that phrase in several different years. I think you used it last year and the year before. Probably during the baby boiler era too. You're really giving Purdue fans grief for attendance at Mackey? When we've either sold out or had near sellouts every game? Your Purdue obsession knows no bounds.

Simply responding appropriately to you clowns. This team not better than last year? Ok, if you say so. How could you not sell out a 14k gym in a season like this? We know why. Same reason you are posting here IU is more important to you guys than your own program. This will never change.

Dakich and you simply don't understand the power of not being able to look away from this:

train-wreck-300x216.jpg

Reactions: slidde01
Davidson. That's the team I've adopted in this area. Fun to watch: great coach, disciplined team that plays smart and a fun offensive style and gets after it on D with hustle. Reminds me of another team in red and white I used to watch.

One of my kids attended Davidson. Loved my trips there, stayed out on Norman.

One of my kids attended Davidson. Loved my trips there, stayed out on Norman.

Yeah, gorgeous campus to boot.I'm sure that made the tuition easier to pay! Hoping they got some scholly money! Ever go to the little soda shop?

Yeah, gorgeous campus to boot.I'm sure that made the tuition easier to pay! Hoping they got some scholly money! Ever go to the little soda shop?

Not that I recall, but it has been four years. What is that photo you use, who is getting punched?

We will keep up on this was your quote, not mine.

I am quite up to speed on the situation Cletus. IU is not a contender this year but not for the reasons you say. My comments however were spot on.

Think about that as you grab the lotion and pleasure yourself over IUs turd of a season. Hey, it should look familiar to you. Not that you care, but your team is having season of a lifetime...looks good despite the drug issues.

I am quite up to speed on the situation Cletus. IU is not a contender this year but not for the reasons you say. My comments however were spot on.

Think about that as you grab the lotion and pleasure yourself over IUs turd of a season. Hey, it should look familiar to you. Not that you care, but your team is having season of a lifetime...looks good despite the drug issues.

If it's not this...:

As some have pointed out the obvious, "Blackman can't guard a chair." This guy does not want to play defense. By the way, how many deflections did they have last night? At least "they are fighting." Ugh?

...then what is the cause of the repeated train wreck/turd in your opinion? Are you going with the injury bug? Because ineptitude at the AD and coach level starts with a lack of ability to play D.

I recall a few weeks ago when you were on the bully pulpit chuckling at people who dared to go against your comment that "IU will be a serious contender in the B1G this year" and "We'll keep up on this:"

Still sticking with your "IU won't be a serious contender in the BIG this year claim"?

If it's not this...:

...then what is the cause of the repeated train wreck/turd in your opinion? Are you going with the injury bug? Because ineptitude at the AD and coach level starts with a lack of ability to play D.

I recall a few weeks ago when you were on the bully pulpit chuckling at people who dared to go against your comment that "IU will be a serious contender in the B1G this year" and "We'll keep up on this:"

Reread my post.

Which one of the 11,000-some odd are you talking about? Not the 10,999 about Purdue, their grads, their players, the like with like, and the GBI board I'm assuming? Please help me narrow it down.

Lol. Ok you are right. All of IUs problems stem from JBJ not being a very good defender. Now go back to GBI and cuddle up with your pal abugabby and wish "ass cancer" on IU coaches again. Classy.

Lol. Ok you are right. All of IUs problems stem from JBJ not being a very good defender. Now go back to GBI and cuddle up with your pal abugabby and wish "ass cancer" on IU coaches again. Classy.

The comments about the lack of D on here are rampant and paramount to IU not being a serious contender. As for them being a bottom dweller, that list of reasons could go to infinity. It's covered ad nauseam on this board and it still hasn't gotten to the bottom of all of it.

I'm sure this ass cancer thing you bring up is more revisionist history on your part. As per usual.

Umm, no. This team is good, but the 2010 prior to injury and 2011 if Hummel didn't get injured again would have been much better teams.

Reactions: roundfootball
Umm, no. This team is good, but the 2010 prior to injury and 2011 if Hummel didn't get injured again would have been much better teams.

Don't worry. He has used the phrase "season of a lifetime" in several seasons when we have good teams. This team is good but in terms of sheer talent, I'd put it 3rd or 4th of teams Painter has had.

The comments about the lack of D on here are rampant and paramount to IU not being a serious contender. As for them being a bottom dweller, that list of reasons could go to infinity. It's covered ad nauseam on this board and it still hasn't gotten to the bottom of all of it.

I'm sure this ass cancer thing you bring up is more revisionist history on your part. As per usual.

Right on cue...the denial. Classless

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT