ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s The “Executive Privilege” Expert?

I’m too bald to grow hair that long. I started shaving my head when I still had hair.
Me too... I always chuckle when I see comb-overs like Biden and Trump...

Why fight it... If you've got a bald spot own it...

I worked with a guy back in the early 80's who was foolish enough to get a "hair transplant"... Evidently it hurt like hell for an extended healing period, cost him an outrageous amount and ended up looking like a patch work of transplanted seedlings that were never going to flourish... Sad case...

Last edited:
Me too... I always chuckle when I see comb-overs like Biden and Trump...

Why fight it... If you've got a bald spot own it...

I worked with a guy back in the early 80's who was foolish enough to get a "hair transplant"... Evidently it hurt like hell for an extended healing period, cost him an outrageous amount and ended up looking like a patch work of transplanted seedlings that were never going flourish... Sad case...
It helps to have a decent looking head. My dad doesn’t so he keeps his “survivors,” as he calls them on his scalp. He combs it all straight beck which is better than a combover.

Reactions: 76-1
Biden is self-destructing as we speak. You're backing a dementia-adled loser.
I’m not backing him. I’m not supporting an unfit shit for brains Trump.

You will have yourself to blame for nominating him rather than a fit candidate.

I’m not backing him. I’m not supporting an unfit shit for brains Trump.

You will have yourself to blame for nominating him rather than a fit candidate.
You're backing him. You'll vote for him - you've already said so.

You're backing him. You'll vote for him - you've already said so.
I did vote against Trump in 2016, yes. Happy to do it. This time I’m planning a write in vote. The GOP really screwed up by nominating Trump.

I did vote against Trump in 2016, yes. Happy to do it. This time I’m planning a write in vote. The GOP really screwed up by nominating Trump.
Well now you're changing your tune - before you were voting for Biden.

I guess you have learned something from us.

Nope. You’ve not been paying attention. I don’t think you could teach me anything.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Nope. You’ve not been paying attention. I don’t think you could teach me anything.
All that work to educate you and I get no credit...... I guess I'll just have to be happy that Biden will have one less vote.

It's thankless work, but the result is the reward.

Where did I say he’d win? You don’t think an overwhelming majority of Republicans will vote for him? I’ll take that bet if you want to make it…
Yes, the majority of Republicans will vote for him. The 30 percent or so that know him and love him for being an ass, and the Republicans that will vote for him because he's got the "R" next to his name and that's most of what they know. Then we have a group of Republicans that know him and will never vote for him. Like me.

Reactions: UncleMark

No he's not... he's said all along what he's done and what he's gonna do.

He's never, as far as I know, said he was voting for Biden in the election this year. I think he did say he was voting for Biden in 2020 but he can correct me if I'm disremembering:)

He's never, as far as I know, said he was voting for Biden in the election this year. I think he did say he was voting for Biden in 2020 but he can correct me if I'm disremembering:)
You said "he's said all along what he's done and what he's gonna do."

Maybe he changed his stance while I had him on ignore, but he's always said he'd vote for Biden over Trump, even in 2024.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You're wrong. Republicans were not able to appoint who they wanted to the committee. So the Dems found 2 never Trumpers who are now out of office because they didn't represent their constituency. They were known Trump haters and totally biased, which is why they were selected.

Don't even try to act like this was a fair committee.
No. They appointed crazies like Gym Jordan and Jim Banks, who were unacceptable to anyone wanting a serious investigation. The other three Republicans they chose were acceptable. Then Trump gave his orders and told the GOP to take their ball and go home. They knew they could convince people like you that it wasn’t fair. And of course they are out of office. The cult of Trump will allow for no one with ethics or morality to be a part .

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and DANC
The committee and the process was rigged slanted, manipulated and a sham in every respect. It served no congressional purpose. Pelosi doesn’t have veto power over GOP members. The select committee was intended only to feed the J6 hysteria. Anybody could have told you what the final report would be before a single witness testified or a single exhibit shown. And they would have been a helluva lot cheaper than the Hollywood producer the Democrats hired to write the message.
Actually Pelosi DID have the final say. And no, that’s not what the select committtee was for. Republicans were all about it until Trump told them not to. It’s a shame you didn’t pay attention to it. It’s pretty decisive and troubling. Maybe read Liz Chanel’s book if you’d like to know what really happened. But I realize you have no interest in that.

• Haha
It's telling you would support Pelosi over a 'real' Republican like McCarthy. He's about as traditional Republican as you'll find.

If you're in favor of Democrats saying who Republicans can appoint, you're a Democrat - if it looks like one, walks like one, and act like one, that's what it is.
Yeah he is. Because like all the others he learned to obfuscate the truth and play along with Trump’s lies and criminal behavior. For power.

Such 'sold Republicans' that Republican voters didn't want anything to do with them.
You’re just pointing out what your party has become now. Cult of Trump, no one else should apply.

We’ll see how many tens of millions Republican voters will disagree with you in November. 😉
The fact you think that’s an own instead of an indictment says everything you need to know. Cult of Trump has taken over the party.

You’re just pointing out what your party has become now. Cult of Trump, no one else should apply.
I'm pointing out Republicans wanted nothing to do with them.

Could you use the word 'cult' a little more?

No. They appointed crazies like Gym Jordan and Jim Banks, who were unacceptable to anyone wanting a serious investigation. The other three Republicans they chose were acceptable. Then Trump gave his orders and told the GOP to take their ball and go home. They knew they could convince people like you that it wasn’t fair. And of course they are out of office. The cult of Trump will allow for no one with ethics or morality to be a part .
I don't know if you noticed, but Jordan and Banks are still in Congress.

Your 2 toadies aren't.

By the way, his name is Jim Jordan.

I know the mods don't like it when you make fun of names, right @TheOriginalHappyGoat and @UncleMark ?

By the way, his name is Jim Jordan.

I know the mods don't like it when you make fun of names, right @TheOriginalHappyGoat and @UncleMark ?
That was my thing, and I had to give that up a long time ago because too many of you were complaining about it. And not just your team. I got accused of being a Trumper who couldn't accept criticism for deleting orange whatever.

• Sad
That was my thing, and I had to give that up a long time ago because too many of you were complaining about it. And not just your team. I got accused of being a Trumper who couldn't accept criticism for deleting orange whatever.
Consistent, balanced, equal, leadership done for the proper reasons.
Maybe your failure on this particular topic, was because you were ruling from your own preferences, instead of a well balanced thought process. I'm not thinking Jim anointed you ( or any mod) to just go on a power(less) binge of what ever you don't like.
And to think, i've been typing out biden all these months.... F THAT now.
My Uncle Aaron sang that "you have to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything". ... I think you have dirty nipples, you fell so hard.
Oh for the Trumpster thing... You've made some pretty well balanced, responsible comments that totally align with Trump, in the last 24 months. Maybe, since you don't actually know how to stick with a conviction, you are actually a closet Trump policy supporter. Maybe not Trump, but Trump Policy. It's ok to come out of the closet... NOW.
Thanks BUYden family.

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Consistent, balanced, equal, leadership done for the proper reasons.
Maybe your failure on this particular topic, was because you were ruling from your own preferences, instead of a well balanced thought process. I'm not thinking Jim anointed you ( or any mod) to just go on a power(less) binge of what ever you don't like.
And to think, i've been typing out biden all these months.... F THAT now.
My Uncle Aaron sang that "you have to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything". ... I think you have dirty nipples, you fell so hard.
Oh for the Trumpster thing... You've made some pretty well balanced, responsible comments that totally align with Trump, in the last 24 months. Maybe, since you don't actually know how to stick with a conviction, you are actually a closet Trump policy supporter. Maybe not Trump, but Trump Policy. It's ok to come out of the closet... NOW.
Thanks BUYden family.
This doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Maybe he changed his stance while I had him on ignore, but he's always said he'd vote for Biden over Trump, even in 2024.
Well I don't remember ever seeing him write that. He's consistently said he won't vote for Trump and I think that's been translated into voting for Biden.

Well I don't remember ever seeing him write that. He's consistently said he won't vote for Trump and I think that's been translated into voting for Biden.
Who else was there? The other third parties only picked their candidates recently.

He always said he'd vote for Biden over Trump. Not even a question he said it.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT