ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s The “Executive Privilege” Expert?

Were those not mostly from the House committee on 1/6? That committee was illegitimate.
Not illegitimate. Stop spouting nonsense. It was a mistake by Pelosi to reject some of the proposed Republican committee members and a mistake by Republicans not to replace the radical Trumpsters they nominated with less radical Republicans, but it didn’t make the committee illegitimate because more Republicans didn’t serve.

Five House Republicans ignored subpoenas. Biden’s DOJ didn’t prosecute any of them. Get out of here with that weak sauce. LOL!
Says “diehard Republican “ captain of the tug boat uss buyden. The only submarine tug boat in the fleet.
Of course it only puts its forward section in the sand, for cloaking purposes. Only navel vessel to record 18 continuous losses. And never successfully tug even one barge of chineesium . Without total propulsion melt down, while sailors share lipstick colors.
Hawaiian themed pleasure tour, is what the sailors call it.

Says “diehard Republican “ captain of the tug boat uss buyden. The only submarine tug boat in the fleet.
Of course it only puts its forward section in the sand, for cloaking purposes. Only navel vessel to record 18 continuous losses. And never successfully tug even one barge of chineesium . Without total propulsion melt down, while sailors share lipstick colors.
Aloha won’t understand my post… 3,….2……1. ….

He just won't bend the knee even though the biggest RINOs in the Senate just did. One very miserable dude.

Why can’t you guys be honest in your posts. I’ve always tried to be honest in my defense of Republicans and criticism of Democrats. You guys don’t even bother to try.

He just won't bend the knee even though the biggest RINOs in the Senate just did. One very miserable dude.

Bend the knee? You bend both knees constantly. Does being a pathetic sycophant willing to get on both knees to lick Trump’s shoes give you ecstatic pleasure? Find some self respect and dignity, man.

that's an outlandish remark. we absolutely have a right to hear him speak more than pre-scripted teleprompters.
It's funny when a 'real' Republican doesn't want to embarrass the leader of the opposing Party.

It's funny when a 'real' Republican doesn't want to embarrass the leader of the opposing Party.
Think, man. I would be joyfully supporting any actual Republican running against Biden. However, we’re running Trump.

Besides I changed my mind and said release the audio even though it’s obvious the Trumpsters only want it for purely political purposes.

Democrats had their show trial for J6. That's pretty much the defiintion of polical hackery.

Then there's this. (I didn't think Nancy was going to make it up)

Show trial? It’s embarrassing what the Republican Party has become. Yes , Democrats should have just ignored an insurrection encouraged by Trump and others. Most sane Republicans knew that for a week or so after J6. Until Trump started threatening them and they changed their tune quickly. Spineless cowards.

Reactions: Indyhorn
Garland’s reasoning for not turning over the audio of Biden’s testimony is to prevent the GOP from using the audio in attack ads
The Dem party is pretty gross at this point. They’re actively perpetuating a fraud on the American public. Hopefully the moron pubs on this don’t relent and they get that audio. And why isn’t there a video. We have a right to know this guy’s mental competency. A transcript tells a fraction of a story

Garland’s reasoning for not turning over the audio of Biden’s testimony is to prevent the GOP from using the audio in attack ads
That is exactly why Garland is a political hack and the Dems are rigging the election.

There is no exception in disclosure rules like “it might embarrass the President”. In fact getting information out there that might expose public official weakness, incompetence, corruption, and ineptness is why we have very liberal disclosure rules.

Besides I changed my mind and said release the audio even though it’s obvious the Trumpsters only want it for purely political purposes.

You said you changed your mind because if the transcript is public record, the audio should be to. I see your point, but...

I'm not convinced the work product of an investigation that does not result in charges or an indictment is considered "public record." Of course, any or all of it can be made public record, at the discretion of the investigators, but it isn't done so by default. Weise made the transcript "public record" when he released it. He's not obligated to do the same with the audio or any other portion of the investigation's work product.

I'll let the (good faith) lawyers weigh in and tell us if I'm right, wrong, or just stoopid.

You said you changed your mind because if the transcript is public record, the audio should be to. I see your point, but...

I'm not convinced the work product of an investigation that does not result in charges or an indictment is considered "public record." Of course, any or all of it can be made public record, at the discretion of the investigators, but it isn't done so by default. Weise made the transcript "public record" when he released it. He's not obligated to do the same with the audio or any other portion of the investigation's work product.

I'll let the (good faith) lawyers weigh in and tell us if I'm right, wrong, or just stoopid.
My big concern is the DOJ's reasoning sounds like BS. Plus it's politically damaging not to release it. So it's easy to conclude that it must be bad.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Why can’t you guys be honest in your posts. I’ve always tried to be honest in my defense of Republicans and criticism of Democrats. You guys don’t even bother to try.
LMAO That wins the freaking WC bullsh!t award of the year based on you trying to justify honestly in a complete cesspool that you have no clue about. You posted a doc yesterday addressed to Garland, wtf is wrong with you. That guy just lied on the stand more times than Jill screwed Joe while he was married to another woman. Plus your sources are as full of shit as a hog after supper. Pfffft

Reactions: DANC and dbmhoosier
My big concern is the DOJ's reasoning sounds like BS. Plus it's politically damaging not to release it. So it's easy to conclude that it must be bad.

Understood. That said, the committee asking for it is no less bullshit. I'd be good with the DoJ dispensing with their bullshit rationale and just telling them to pound sand or fvck off.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
LMAO That wins the freaking WC bullsh!t award of the year based on you trying to justify honestly in a complete cesspool that you have no clue about. You posted a doc yesterday addressed to Garland, wtf is wrong with you. That guy just lied on the stand more times than Jill screwed Joe while he was married to another woman. Plus your sources are as full of shit as a hog after supper. Pfffft
I don’t speak gibberish, but it is clear you’re as dumb as a fence post. You lower the collective IQ of any room you enter, even empty rooms. You think you’re honest because you believe total bull shit. Your sources are idiots. You aren’t self aware in the least, but have a good day and enjoy Father’s Day tomorrow if you’ve fathered little DDEs. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Still waiting for your address so I can send the authorities to your house to rescue you from the extreme distress your flag signals you are in.

By the way, I’m being totally honest here, except exaggerating how stupid you are. I don’t think you’d actually lower the collective IQ of an empty room.

Last edited:
I'm not convinced the work product of an investigation that does not result in charges or an indictment is considered "public record."
Criminal justice records are subject to FOIA disclosure, with these exceptions.

Exemption 7: Information compiled for law enforcement purposes that:
o 7(A). Could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings
o 7(B). Would deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication
o 7(C). Could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal
privacy
o 7(D). Could reasonably be expected to disclose the identity of a confidential source
o 7(E). Would disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement investigations or
prosecutions, or would disclose guidelines for law enforcement investigations or
prosecutions if such disclosure could reasonably be expected to risk circumvention of
the law
o 7(F). Could reasonably be expected to endanger the life or physical safety of any
individual

Garland claiming some kind of Presidential privilege is BS. First of all, the interview is not part of Presidential decision making and second the entire investigation was about Biden taking records when he was not president.

Reactions: 76-1
Criminal justice records are subject to FOIA disclosure, with these exceptions.

Exemption 7: Information compiled for law enforcement purposes that:
o 7(A). Could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings
o 7(B). Would deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication
o 7(C). Could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal
privacy
o 7(D). Could reasonably be expected to disclose the identity of a confidential source
o 7(E). Would disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement investigations or
prosecutions, or would disclose guidelines for law enforcement investigations or
prosecutions if such disclosure could reasonably be expected to risk circumvention of
the law
o 7(F). Could reasonably be expected to endanger the life or physical safety of any
individual

Garland claiming some kind of Presidential privilege is BS. First of all, the interview is not part of Presidential decision making and second the entire investigation was about Biden taking records when he was not president.
They should do a FOIA request for the recordings.

I don’t speak gibberish, but it is clear you’re as dumb as a fence post. You lower the collective IQ of any room you enter, even empty rooms. You think you’re honest because you believe total bull shit. Your sources are idiots. You aren’t self aware in the least, but have a good day and enjoy Father’s Day tomorrow if you’ve fathered little DDEs. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Still waiting for your address so I can send the authorities to your house to rescue you from the extreme distress your flag signals you are in.

By the way, I’m being totally honest here, except exaggerating how stupid you are. I don’t think you’d actually lower the collective IQ of an empty room.
Normal response posted from an insecure narcissist pussy who calls out every person who doesn't agree with them. Your's is the only opinion that matters. The only reason its gibberish to you is you live in Lala land, Alice in Wonderland, fantasy land. The pubs, dems, and sh!t you follow wouldn't make the funny papers. Not even Mad magazine or the Bee. So keep spouting your nonsense everyone sees right through it and its sad how many times dbm has made you look like a fool. The other sad thing is how much space Trump takes up in your rocks for brains. He should put up for sale signs except nobody wants to live on stupid rocks. Have great day and I would say Fathers day but you have proven you're Alice in Wonderland.

Normal response posted from an insecure narcissist pussy who calls out every person who doesn't agree with them. Your's is the only opinion that matters. The only reason its gibberish to you is you live in Lala land, Alice in Wonderland, fantasy land. The pubs, dems, and sh!t you follow wouldn't make the funny papers. Not even Mad magazine or the Bee. So keep spouting your nonsense everyone sees right through it and its sad how many times dbm has made you look like a fool. The other sad thing is how much space Trump takes up in your rocks for brains. He should put up for sale signs except nobody wants to live on stupid rocks. Have great day and I would say Fathers day but you have proven you're Alice in Wonderland.
Weak. That you think dbm has made anyone look like a fool proves my comments about your intelligence were too generous. Dbm is clearly the dumbest poster ever to post here on the right side of the political spectrum and now I'm convinced you're right behind him. I'm sure your mother told you that you were special every day you boarded the short bus. I agree with her.

What is your address? I'm really worried about your dangerous situation.

• Haha
Reactions: dbmhoosier
The Dem party is pretty gross at this point. They’re actively perpetuating a fraud on the American public. Hopefully the moron pubs on this don’t relent and they get that audio. And why isn’t there a video. We have a right to know this guy’s mental competency. A transcript tells a fraction of a story
It’s definitely not a legal principle

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
Think, man. I would be joyfully supporting any actual Republican running against Biden. However, we’re running Trump.

It's got nothing to do with Trump and everything about exposing Biden for his dementia.

You always make everything about Trump when it's not at all. But at least you've finally had a moment of clarity.

That is exactly why Garland is a political hack and the Dems are rigging the election.

There is no exception in disclosure rules like “it might embarrass the President”. In fact getting information out there that might expose public official weakness, incompetence, corruption, and ineptness is why we have very liberal disclosure rules.
Garland should be in jail for ignoring a Congressional subpoena just like Peter Navaro did.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Show trial? It’s embarrassing what the Republican Party has become. Yes , Democrats should have just ignored an insurrection encouraged by Trump and others. Most sane Republicans knew that for a week or so after J6. Until Trump started threatening them and they changed their tune quickly. Spineless cowards.
No, they should have had an investigation - an honest investigation. Not one where the ruling party gets to pick what Republicans can be on the Committee. And an investigation that doesn't need to hire a Hollywood producer to develop a propaganda video.

Also one that releases all the evidence and doesn't destroy it after it's over before anyone can see it.

No, they should have had an investigation - an honest investigation. Not one where the ruling party gets to pick what Republicans can be on the Committee. And an investigation that doesn't need to hire a Hollywood producer to develop a propaganda video.

Also one that releases all the evidence and doesn't destroy it after it's over before anyone can see it.
@Aloha Hoosier I see you found this post funny.

What was funny about it and what did I post that wasn't true?

@Aloha Hoosier I see you found this post funny.

What was funny about it and what did I post that wasn't true?
Yes. It’s typically stupid and inaccurate. Now it’s your turn to say what’s inaccurate about your post which you have no links of proof to support. You do not change. You’re the most bad faith poster on the right side of the aisle here. Dbm posts more misinformation, but he doesn’t know any better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT