Where does Langford go to college?

• Indiana

Votes: 112 59.9%
  • Kansas

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • Vanderbilt

Votes: 48 25.7%

• Total voters
Thank you Quinn Buckner? Also, major boosters pulled their support from Crean which forced Fred’s hand. I can’t believe Glass wanted to keep Crean. Maybe it would have taken another miserable season to wake him up.

Love to know where you are getting this take. I assure you that many many large-stroke boosters had been pulling for TC to go for multiple seasons and the tide was growing. And while it is accurate that a specific BOT member helped Fred ultimately get it done, Fred had attempted to move on TC previously but was thwarted by two other BOT members and a handful of PC Administrators.

Again, I am interested in where you are getting this take, because it is not accurate.

Reactions: IUgradman
I was responding to what someone else wrote. We are getting conflicting reports of what happened.

I was responding to what someone else wrote. We are getting conflicting reports of what happened.

No worries, that fairy tale has been trotted out before by someone proven time and again to be a laughingstock that makes crap up. Not even Dakich would try to pass that off and he trashed Glass every chance he gets because Glass won't bow down to him.

Reactions: IUgradman
Glass never tried to get rid of Crean, and that was because he never wanted to. Not once. QB intervened when FG wouldn’t make a move. Court isn’t remotely close to the truth on this.

Let me just through this out there - could there be a dark horse out there?
I’m assuming there is no way someone like Alford or Roy Williams could sneak into New Albany?
Well when Billy donovan returns to college at UCONN so he can go back to his NY roots, he might lure Romeo. He can even stop by for a recruitng visit while checking out the horse farm. lol

Vandy can have its one year wonder class, then it’s back to sucking. With Penny in Memphis, he will pull in the talent Drew desires.

Only Calipari and K have experience managing a bunch of one and dones, and even they have struggled and lost early in the tourney.

Last edited:
Vandy can have its one year wonder class, then it’s back to sucking. With Penny in Memphis, he will pull in the talent Drew desires.

Only Calipari and K have experience managing a bunch of one and dones, and even they have struggled and lost early in the tourney.

Drew won't be able to get most of the kids Penny will be chasing into school.

Latest news is that he will reveal his choice between April 13th and April 30th. One of his options is making the announcement in the community with the Mayor. I heard the Mayor is a huge IU fan along with most of the community there. If he does that then I see it as a huge sign its IU. If he choses a different college then it could be similar to the Lebron decision to take his talents to South Beach.
Mayor is an Iu alum too

Romeo's buddy, Garland said it best, "when your home town school comes calling , it's hard to say no"! Garland is from Tenn, Langford is from Indiana. His buddy gave Romeo good advice, stay home and be a legend!

Romeo's buddy, Garland said it best, "when your home town school comes calling , it's hard to say no"! Garland is from Tenn, Langford is from Indiana. His buddy gave Romeo good advice, stay home and be a legend!
Romeo's hometown school is U of L, which is where he'd be going if not for the Chuck and Rick Show.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT