ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all the Rutgers clowns?

Love how they troll this board regular season then finish 13th B10 and lose first round..enjoy the off-season!
Unfortunately, they have earned the right to troll IU. They have owned IU. They were bad this year and smoked IU. They are 8-2 against IU over the last 10. It’s been pure domination, which is pathetic.

This year we had a 5star from the portal, a 5 star freshman, reneau a 4/5 star sophomore, and 2 senior guards starting and they still beat us. Depending on who stays and who goes we should still have more talent next year than Rutgers had this year. If they beat us again next year with their young talent and finish higher in the standings, this will tell me all I neeed to know about our coaching staff

Reactions: jet812
Unfortunately, they have earned the right to troll IU. They have owned IU. They were bad this year and smoked IU. They are 8-2 against IU over the last 10. It’s been pure domination, which is pathetic.

Did that earn them an award, trophy, ribbon or some such? I reckon that's why they ain't here, must be updating their resumes to include this accomplishment.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Yeah our team quit down the stretch. Sadly beating y'all was one of the highlights of the season. Anywho, good luck in the NIT and congrats on the Woody extension.

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
Yeah our team quit down the stretch. Sadly beating y'all was one of the highlights of the season. Anywho, good luck in the NIT and congrats on the Woody extension.
You're welcome. Feel free to come back and visit when you've actually accomplished something as a program. Of course if you did that, you'd have never visited in the first place!

You're welcome. Feel free to come back and visit when you've actually accomplished something as a program. Of course if you did that, you'd have never visited in the first place!
I actually came to see your guys' take on the guard out of Penn that we're both being linked to.

I have nothing against Indiana, the Hoosier fans serving us drinks at the Indy tourney in 2021 couldn't have been any nicer, thanking us for helping get rid of Archie. They seemed pretty confident that Brad Stevens would be taking over at the time IIRC.

Good luck tonight, hope you upset Penn State

If you came here to get feeling better.
Well ..The ones on here that know real big boy basketball..Want Woodson gone this Monday..
Enjoy Jersey Mike's Arena.
They'll be high school tournament games here in Indiana Saturday. That are larger and nicer than that place...

Reactions: fatsam98
If you came here to get feeling better.
Well ..The ones on here that know real big boy basketball..Want Woodson gone this Monday..
Enjoy Jersey Mike's Arena.
They'll be high school tournament games here in Indiana Saturday. That are larger and nicer than that place...
Good to see you're a dick across the board. Does that make you feel better about your little weenie?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT