ADVERTISEMENT

Where’s the money?

What's with the obsession with my age?
I'm just trying to be respectful and I thought the signal you were sending was that you were as old as Alda. I always respect my elders. It's a thing.

Last edited:
I didn’t defend him. I pointed out responding to your own post, made it look like you have multiple accounts and the post difficult to read.
I have one handle and have been here since the early 90s in its various forms. I was HoosierInJapan and then HoosierInKansas and finally Aloha Hoosier. I decided to stop changing my name based on location after six straight years in Hawaii. I'd be HoosierInOhio if I hadn't stopped, followed by HoosierInCali or HoosierInSanDiego, and now I'm back on Ohio. That's too much change. I'm sticking with AH. ;)

I'm just trying to be respectful. I always respect my elders. It's a thing.

icegif-629.gif

Your best post ever. I couldn't just scroll past. Congratulations.

Does this also mean you're older? If so, I'll be more respectful of your posts, which means I'll just continue to never read them and I won't even ask why you post like an intellectually challenged teenager.

Your best post ever. I couldn't just scroll past. Congratulations.

Does this also mean you're older? If so, I'll be more respectful of your posts, which means I'll just continue to never read them and I won't even ask why you post like an intellectually challenged teenager.

your dishonesty is showing again.

like Trump, you're incapable of controlling it.

that said, conservatives number 1 strategy is always, "just lie more".

sad how true that statement is.

No, Ordfan stole my moniker in a attempt to troll me.

Edit: I see you already figured it out.

He's now on the football board as Jack23 or some such. Still a smug know-nothing prick but not as bad currently as he's been under previous iterations. He's done his best to bait @Courtsensetwo into another war, but has been unsuccessful for the most part.

There’s only been one self proclaimed AG wingman to the President and it wasn’t Barr. You know exactly who it was. And you’re fine with it because it was democrats.
Do you really think he knows? I think it went right over his pointy head.

Reactions: stollcpa
There’s only been one self proclaimed AG wingman to the President and it wasn’t Barr. You know exactly who it was. And you’re fine with it because it was democrats.
Barr was the only wingman I am aware of. You are just blinded by conservative propaganda.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01
He's now on the football board as Jack23 or some such. Still a smug know-nothing prick but not as bad currently as he's been under previous iterations. He's done his best to bait @Courtsensetwo into another war, but has been unsuccessful for the most part.
Currently Jackskip23 Still puts on quite show from time to time. Currently very upset that IU may get suites soon just like purdue.

Reactions: DANC
And anyone who knows me, knows I've always said blacks get harrassed more by the police.

I also said that the cop was guilty in the George Floyd case, at least on FB, and caught a raft of shit for it. I also said Floyd had enough drugs in his system to kill a person, which is also true.

You can fvck right off with your slander about me.

Then I look for you joining in the next time it comes up here and people like CO say there is absolutely no chance there is any problem. So far I've never seen anyone from the conservative bent disagree with him.

Then I look for you joining in the next time it comes up here and people like CO say there is absolutely no chance there is any problem. So far I've never seen anyone from the conservative bent disagree with him.
I have no idea wtf you are talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT