ADVERTISEMENT

What to make of the Durham filing?

Some old guy once said "Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no Vice."

Trump and his movement are existential threats to our Republic. I make no apology for fighting them tooth and nail in my puny way. We've survived economic setbacks over the years, but I don't know that we can survive the assault on our democracy that will result if they are ever again handed the reins of power.
When the left can not stand to lose any ground....... Whip out the Existential threat Du jour.
I honestly can not understand where you all come up with that thought, unless it's just a simple diversion. I just can't understand it.

I honestly can not understand where you all come up with that thought, unless it's just a simple diversion. I just can't understand it.

Trump and his followers plotted to overthrow the results of a free and fair election, and if given the chance will do everything in their power to assure they're able to dictate the results of future elections, the vote notwithstanding. The fact that Mike Pence was the only thing standing in the way of a constitutional crisis should be frightening for any supposed "patriot".

I can't speak for the BOT but I don't think Mark is Gullible. I think he is very intelligent (beyond what he wants to admit), he's more just human and can not allow any, ANY loss for his side. There is no tap out for them, it's to the death.
No, he's a true believer and that makes him gullible. I don't know about 'very intelligent' but he's intelligent enough to carry on a reasonable conversation, which most of his side can't do.

Some old guy once said "Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no Vice."

Trump and his movement are existential threats to our Republic. I make no apology for fighting them tooth and nail in my puny way. We've survived economic setbacks over the years, but I don't know that we can survive the assault on our democracy that will result if they are ever again handed the reins of power.
@Joe_Hoopsier see what I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Trump and his followers plotted to overthrow the results of a free and fair election, and if given the chance will do everything in their power to assure they're able to dictate the results of future elections, the vote notwithstanding. The fact that Mike Pence was the only thing standing in the way of a constitutional crisis should be frightening for any supposed "patriot".
He didn't 'plot' anything. He was exploring options to contest the election.

It's not like he carried on a 4 year hoax to assist an attempted coup on a legitimately elected President.

There was no "constitutional crisis", Pence or no. Stop hyperventilating.

When the left can not stand to lose any ground....... Whip out the Existential threat Du jour.
You haven't been paying attention for that last 50 years then. Leftists have moved this country far to the left and now we're paying the price.

Read Marx or Saul Alinsky or Orwell's 1984 and Animal Farm if you want to understand it better.

The only thing that frightens me is all of this complete left cover up since Trump gained traction from every single govt organization. The 6th was a joke Trump and his followers bwahahaha. Newsflash if it was a planned overthrow I guarantee you 1/2 of the congress and senate would be dead you moron. Then these arrests would be legit. The fact they let half these people walk through the door and then arrest them is horseshit.

It was an obvious staged job. Remind me to never trust any movie reviews from you and your left cronies here you all are the most fooled tricked people on the planet.

Mike Pence was passed a coin and got a fist bump from Pelosi? He was scared to death and prolly wearing depends that day. Gutless pussy!

Spot on.

Mike Pence was passed a coin and got a fist bump from Pelosi? He was scared to death and prolly wearing depends that day. Gutless pussy!
Where was your fat fvck president that day, following his insurrection speech? Marching with his supporters to the Capitol like he promised? Hardly. He was safely ensconced in The Beast and then comfortably in the White House, inhaling Big Macs no doubt, gleefully watching on TV as a violent riot erupted at the Capitol.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Where was your fat fvck president that day, following his insurrection speech? Marching with his supporters to the Capitol like he promised? Hardly. He was safely ensconced in The Beast and then comfortably in the White House, inhaling Big Macs no doubt, gleefully watching on TV as a violent riot erupted at the Capitol.
Such anger! Can't you make a decent post without your usual vitriol?

440px-Hausziege_04.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw
Violent my rear

Pass the Big Macs please.

Here ya go. Even used one of your own news sources so you can believe it.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillar...-trump-russia-collusion-alfa-bank-11653084709

Cliffs from the WSJ

In short, the Clinton campaign created the Trump-Alfa allegation, fed it to a credulous press that failed to confirm the allegations but ran with them anyway, then promoted the story as if it was legitimate news. The campaign also delivered the claims to the FBI, giving journalists another excuse to portray the accusations as serious and perhaps true.

Most of the press will ignore this news, but the Russia-Trump narrative that Mrs. Clinton sanctioned did enormous harm to the country. It disgraced the FBI, humiliated the press, and sent the country on a three-year investigation to nowhere.

Now we all know thats half the story...The FBI has already unlawfully and wrongly spied on a US citizen and sitting president over a Steels Dossier that was ANOTHER FALSE DOC. AND the Fisa warrants??? All BS.

But all is well right??? If you think for one second that any of this is good your'e whacked. AND if you DON"T think this many government organizations working together to destroy Trump can affect an election your greatly mistaken. Thats powerful stuff and anything is possible.

When will you get it through your heads Trump got too close and they had to shut it down. Another 4 years and all kinds of crap would be coming out.

IDK how much further we will get right now. I do know this....For all of you whining and crying about Trump theres one thing you should be thankful for. He exposed these crooks and thieves. They cannot be trusted and were turned into a political arm for the left. Many of us on this board knew it in 2016. AND many of you just followed your news sources that crammed Trump did this and Trump did that down your throats daily non-stop. All kinds of stuff. Every time the guy did something good as a president the msm would skewer him with false information. We have him now was a daily war cry.

I'm glad this is coming out. I've said it a million times. Both parties would be 10 times better off without Bill and Hillary. Skewer me IDC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
That's a long, blow-hard way of justifying Baker was lying when he wasn't under oath.

"I don't remember"..... the Hillary Defense. lmao
The exchange with Jordan that I posted, and also Meadows which I didn't quote directly were in sub committee hearings and WERE under oath. His conversations with fellow agents when he said basically the same thing (2 yrs earlier) weren't under oath. Again nobody had any inkling in 2016 that this would be regarded as memorable conversations years later because the FBI determined early on they didn't feel any significance regarding the Alfa bank server.

So the meeting with Sussmann never played a role beyond the initial meeting, and all of this is even prior to the Mueller investigation. And again, the impetus for naming Mueller and Mueller's subsequent investigation was Trump firing Comey... None of these issues involving Sussmann were part of Mueller, because again the FBI basically dropped the Alfa server issue within a few days and the conversation revolving around the Alfa server is the narrow focus of this trial.

Durham is trying to scare Sussmann into collaborating and increasing the scope of his investigation, but it has very little chance of working. It's not only not that serious of a charge, but as I've said repeatedly it's an extremely weak case. If lying to the FBI AND pleading guilty to doing so wasn't a big deal when it was Flynn (an actual Cabinet member), then I don't know how whether an inconsequential lawyer told an FBI agent that he was or wasn't working for a client is supposed to excite anyone...

Again, it was Trump's ego and vindictive nature that caused him to fire Comey. Timeline of the Comey firing...

"The FBI director, James Comey, had privately reassured him that he was not personally under investigation. But on May 3, 2017, when Comey was summoned to Capitol Hill to explain his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, he denied the president the public vindication he’d sought.

Facing curious lawmakers and a captivated American audience, Comey pointedly refused to say whether any members of the Trump campaign were or were not under criminal investigation — including the president himself.

“The Department of Justice has authorized me to confirm” the existence of a broader investigation into potential collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, Comey said. “We’re not going to say another word about it until we’re done.”

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw
The fact Baker's story had changed before under oath makes it obvious he knew exactly why Sussman was there and who he was representing.

Hopefully the jurors aren't as gullible as Cosmic and UncleMark.
You aren't paying attention... He said basically the same thing to fellow agents in conversations and when he was debriefed in 2016, that he did to House investigators UNDER OATH in 2018. From the lawfare analysis...

"Moreover, we do know what Baker told a congressional investigation in a sworn deposition in October 2018. That deposition will give defense lawyers a great deal to work with in responding to the charges against Sussmann."

Now I already posted the exchange between Jordan and Baker. You seem a little confused over who is on trial. Sussmann is charged with lying to Baker at a meeting in Sept 2016. That is it, a single count indictment...

Baker is basically the entire case, because it was a solitary meeting between the two men. Apparently based on what the Epoch tweeter said, Baker's story has changed from what he said in conversations in 2016 and UNDER OATH in 2018. to what he said in testimony on Fri and presumably before the Grand Jury to get that single indictment. Remember, there are no provisions for defense evidence/witnesses at the Grand Jury...

Baker is not on trial, but he has said two different things under oath. I guess Durham could try and charge him with perjury, but I would think the fact that Baker's testimony shifted in response to coaching from Durham would preclude that.

Baker didn't change his story to benefit Sussmann and ambush Durham at trial. It was the exact opposite- Baker's original questioning and testimony did not provide evidence of a crime, but the coaching from Durham basically created a rime where there was nothing indicating a crime originally. I think it would be extremely hard to convince 12 jurors and an already skeptical judge that the prosecution had met the burden of proof and dispelled any reasonable doubt...

Here ya go. Even used one of your own news sources so you can believe it.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillar...-trump-russia-collusion-alfa-bank-11653084709

Cliffs from the WSJ

In short, the Clinton campaign created the Trump-Alfa allegation, fed it to a credulous press that failed to confirm the allegations but ran with them anyway, then promoted the story as if it was legitimate news. The campaign also delivered the claims to the FBI, giving journalists another excuse to portray the accusations as serious and perhaps true.

Most of the press will ignore this news, but the Russia-Trump narrative that Mrs. Clinton sanctioned did enormous harm to the country. It disgraced the FBI, humiliated the press, and sent the country on a three-year investigation to nowhere.

Now we all know thats half the story...The FBI has already unlawfully and wrongly spied on a US citizen and sitting president over a Steels Dossier that was ANOTHER FALSE DOC. AND the Fisa warrants??? All BS.

But all is well right??? If you think for one second that any of this is good your'e whacked. AND if you DON"T think this many government organizations working together to destroy Trump can affect an election your greatly mistaken. Thats powerful stuff and anything is possible.

When will you get it through your heads Trump got too close and they had to shut it down. Another 4 years and all kinds of crap would be coming out.

IDK how much further we will get right now. I do know this....For all of you whining and crying about Trump theres one thing you should be thankful for. He exposed these crooks and thieves. They cannot be trusted and were turned into a political arm for the left. Many of us on this board knew it in 2016. AND many of you just followed your news sources that crammed Trump did this and Trump did that down your throats daily non-stop. All kinds of stuff. Every time the guy did something good as a president the msm would skewer him with false information. We have him now was a daily war cry.

I'm glad this is coming out. I've said it a million times. Both parties would be 10 times better off without Bill and Hillary. Skewer me IDC.
"Here ya go. Even used one of your own news sources so you can believe it"

It's kind of disturbing that you posted this without realizing the sentence makes no sense...

For starters, you don't seem to realize that this a clearly-labelled opinion piece from the WSJ editorial board, rather than a factual news story. As such. it includes statements that reasonable people can disagree on, which you apparently view as facts.

To be honest it's hard to know where the WSJ editorial writers stop and your opinion takes over, since you didn't set what they said in quotes. But, also, in what world would the WSJ be considered one of "our" sources, presuming you mean those of us who identify more left than right?

Do you honestly not know that the WSJ is owned by Rupert Murdoch, who also owns Fox News Corp? In addition to the WSJ, his holdings also include Times of London, Sky News Australia, and the New York Post- incase you wanted to post nonsense from one of those papers and claim it represented another one of "our sources"...

Reactions: tbone6004
The only thing that frightens me is all of this complete left cover up since Trump gained traction from every single govt organization. The 6th was a joke Trump and his followers bwahahaha. Newsflash if it was a planned overthrow I guarantee you 1/2 of the congress and senate would be dead you moron. Then these arrests would be legit. The fact they let half these people walk through the door and then arrest them is horseshit.

It was an obvious staged job. Remind me to never trust any movie reviews from you and your left cronies here you all are the most fooled tricked people on the planet.

"Newsflash if it was a planned overthrow I guarantee you 1/2 of the congress and senate would be dead you moron. Then these arrests would be legit. The fact they let half these people walk through the door and then arrest them is horseshit."

We'll see what degree of planning was involved, or what the evidence says about that starting in the next 3 weeks or so. Loudermilk denying that there was any evidence of any GOP members leading tours prior to Jan 6 is troubling, when he's the one who shows up on video doing that. Why exactly would you lie about that?

The claims that rioters were let in and set up hasn't exactly won over any juries. Most of these folks are pleading guilty, and the ones going to trial haven't exactly been able to convince anyone of the kinds of claims you're making. I believe these are all jury trials requiring a unanimous verdict, so the lack of being able to convince a single juror that you were innocent is pretty telling...

These folks are just not exactly Mensa members. Most of them were identified and ended up being arrested and charged because THEY posted about it on FB,IG or other social media. Many of them bragged apparently not realizing that normal people were part of those social media feeds, which resulted in normal people turning them in. In some cases, it was members of their own families or friends or acquaintances.

Also a number of folks showed up in other people's videos, and those pics ended up being seen by people that were not part of their original intended audience. The whole identification process seems remarkably similar to what happened whenever people were featured on America's Most wanted, whenever investigators ask the public at large for help. But it's hard to take your claim that some of us were duped because of "faked" video evidence when so much of that evidence was actually posted by people who seemed to not care about incriminating themselves...

"Newsflash if it was a planned overthrow I guarantee you 1/2 of the congress and senate would be dead you moron. Then these arrests would be legit. The fact they let half these people walk through the door and then arrest them is horseshit."

We'll see what degree of planning was involved, or what the evidence says about that starting in the next 3 weeks or so. Loudermilk denying that there was any evidence of any GOP members leading tours prior to Jan 6 is troubling, when he's the one who shows up on video doing that. Why exactly would you lie about that?

The claims that rioters were let in and set up hasn't exactly won over any juries. Most of these folks are pleading guilty, and the ones going to trial haven't exactly been able to convince anyone of the kinds of claims you're making. I believe these are all jury trials requiring a unanimous verdict, so the lack of being able to convince a single juror that you were innocent is pretty telling...

These folks are just not exactly Mensa members. Most of them were identified and ended up being arrested and charged because THEY posted about it on FB,IG or other social media. Many of them bragged apparently not realizing that normal people were part of those social media feeds, which resulted in normal people turning them in. In some cases, it was members of their own families or friends or acquaintances.

Also a number of folks showed up in other people's videos, and those pics ended up being seen by people that were not part of their original intended audience. The whole identification process seems remarkably similar to what happened whenever people were featured on America's Most wanted, whenever investigators ask the public at large for help. But it's hard to take your claim that some of us were duped because of "faked" video evidence when so much of that evidence was actually posted by people who seemed to not care about incriminating themselves...
You just spent almost 2 hours on 3 posts on discussion board. And it was all bullshit talking points.

Did you have a nice Sunday?

I would love to use other news sources but they don't cover it. Plus Maria Bartiromo has been covering this since 2016. This implicates the FBI and all the fisa warrants? Why aren't the left soldiers on the WC mad about this? We keep saying it, but if this was Trump doing this??? OMG it would be world news. Problem is Trump was never a politician OR a Clinton. Who else could do something so f*cked up and drag every government agency down with her?

How do you think any of these tweets today have any relation to what Sussmann did or did not say in an earlier meeting? The charge at hand is not whether the DNC was or was not the source of the allegations, as per the last tweet you posted. The charge is that Sussmann lied to Baker when Baker asked him if he was working for a client. And I haven't seen anything yet that conclusively establishes whether Baker even ASKED that question or not. Much less that Baker lied when he may or may not have responded to a question Baker may or may not have asked...

Seems to me, any accounts by FBI agents alleging that they "knew" the DNC was the source, would seemingly make it less likely that Sussmann said something entirely different? And also cast doubt on whether or not the subject even came up, since people who weren't at the meeting are maybe saying they assumed it was the DNC?

It also sounds as if the Bureau dropped the whole matter of Alfa prior to the election, so exactly why is any of this of any consequence that merits prosecuting an obscure lawyer for something he may or may not have said nearly 6 yrs ago? I mean you do realize this is a single count in a single indictment? I don't honestly care if Sussmann gets debarred, but it does appear he's likely getting railroaded...

She deserves a Pulitzer, but fat chance of that ever happening to a Fox reporter.
So let's try a little experiment, since you, and Hoopsier and ftw are touting Fox as a reliable, fact promoting source. Now admittedly Maria B is not part of this AM shit show, but I think we can all agree if she was she'd likely be all in and not correct any of the fabrications or inconsistencies this tape provides...

I was going to point out what I heard that was not factual off the top of my head, but I decided I'd give you guys the oppty to listen for yourself and see whether or not you can find claims (esp regarding the testimony) that are not supported by the facts, as our Epoch Times groupie has relayed them here. I'm curious how well you listen and compare what these idiots claim happened with some of the testimony that has been posted here...

The title itself is beyond self-serving and inconsistent, but I'll hold off on explaining why I believe that until you've had a chance to look at issues like time frames. I'll give you a hint, Trump's whine makes about as much sense and is just about as "consistent" as Jordan Peterson viciously attacking a stranger's looks on twitter. If you're not familiar, noted grifter Jordan Peterson attacked one of the SI models for being "unattractive". He didn't couch it in claims she was "unhealthy", but it was all about attacking her physical appearance...

But when people, including some of his own fans, took him to task and dared to post less than flattering photos of him (he is NOT an attractive man) he suddenly decided to channel his own inner Trump and whine about people being mean to him. This grifter who is so lacking in self awareness that he rivals Trump for unintentionally ironic takes, decided he was going to quit twitter because it was full of vicious people who basically made him cry.
He whined for nearly a whole day repeating his threat to quit, but seemingly he never accepted any personal responsibility for encouraging a vicious atmosphere on twitter...

Now onto the geniuses at Fox, and this little beauty based on Trump whining about getting HIS reputation back...Btw, this was uploaded by Fox themselves. They must have missed the irony...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT