ADVERTISEMENT

What to make of the Durham filing?

Nothing will happen though. Expect the cadaver to pardon Hillary, Obama, and everyone involved.

Yep. Left leaning media will ignore. So far, a quick Google search shows nothing from them. I don't do Twitter, so maybe they are tweeting.

Reactions: DANC
I’m interested in reading the actual filing because I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around the HRC campaign trying to spy on him after he was in the WH.

I’m having a hard time finding it online, has anyone seen it posted anywhere or just reporting on it?

I’m interested in reading the actual filing because I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around the HRC campaign trying to spy on him after he was in the WH.

I’m having a hard time finding it online, has anyone seen it posted anywhere or just reporting on it?
You act like you don’t believe this!

I’ve seen reporting this AM. Seems to be widely available now.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...filtrate-Trump-Tower-White-House-servers.html
https://nypost.com/2022/02/13/hilla...rs-to-dig-up-donald-trump-russia-connections/

Reactions: Sassy61 and DANC
You act like you don’t believe this!
Well, he's having a hard time believe HRC would pull this stunt after Trump was President.

As if the Democrats weren't talking impeachment from before he became President.

But LSMFT just can't make the connection....... lmao

Reactions: stollcpa
I’ll hang up and listen.
At this point only a procedural item. So many lawyers and high level politicians involved that the walls of plausible deniability will be wide and strong. Marc Elias, the chief Democratic lawyer, was likely neck deep in this but he kept his hands clean. Durham indicted his flunky, Sussman. The law firm representing Sussmann has lawyers who allegedly have knowledge or participated in the Russia hoax, who Durham expects to testify, so it cannot represent Sussmann. That conflict is the basis of the motion. Durham alleged this server hack in the DQ motion.

So far not much of a bombshell until and unless Durham brings an actual indictment based on these facts.

Well, he's having a hard time believe HRC would pull this stunt after Trump was President.

As if the Democrats weren't talking impeachment from before he became President.

But LSMFT just can't make the connection....... lmao
Loose Straps Mean Floppy

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
At this point only a procedural item. So many lawyers and high level politicians involved that the walls of plausible deniability will be wide and strong. Marc Elias, the chief Democratic lawyer, was likely neck deep in this but he kept his hands clean. Durham indicted his flunky, Sussman. The law firm representing Sussmann has lawyers who allegedly have knowledge or participated in the Russia hoax, who Durham expects to testify, so it cannot represent Sussmann. That conflict is the basis of the motion. Durham alleged this server hack in the DQ motion.

So far not much of a bombshell until and unless Durham brings an actual indictment based on these facts.
How is this any different than 'plumbers' breaking into the Watergate to get Democrat documents?

We'll see if @Aloha Hoosier gets as upset about this as Trump taking home some of his records.
Don’t play dumb. They’re two very different things. When HRC was grossly negligent with handling highly classified information she was endangering national security. If she had been in the military she would have suffered significant consequences possibly including criminal prosecution. Trump’s gross negligence in handling highly classified information also endangered national security. If you agree with me about HRC, but disagree with me about Trump that’s hypocrisy and evidence that you’re a member of the Trump cult which believes his leader can do no wrong.

I only read one article about this new thing and it appears that it’s an example of political dirty tricks and possibly criminal. If HRC ultimately is charged, prosecuted and convicted, do you think that will upset me at all?

Don’t play dumb. They’re two very different things. When HRC was grossly negligent with handling highly classified information she was endangering national security. If she had been in the military she would have suffered significant consequences possibly including criminal prosecution. Trump’s gross negligence in handling highly classified information also endangered national security. If you agree with me about HRC, but disagree with me about Trump that’s hypocrisy and evidence that you’re a member of the Trump cult which believes his leader can do no wrong.

I only read one article about this new thing and it appears that it’s an example of political dirty tricks and possibly criminal. If HRC ultimately is charged, prosecuted and convicted, do you think that will upset me at all?
So, the answer is no, you won't get as upset.

You never answered my question - which has a higher chance of falling into our enemy's hands - Hillary's documents on her e-mail server that was already hacked or documents at Mar a Lago sitting in a box?

I don't disagree with you about the handling of Top Security documents, but at this point - you don't know if Trump took home any Top Secret documents or not. You're going what what 'unnamed sources' are saying. You've convicted Trump of a crime without evidence, just like you've judged his 4 years in office, when you were convinced he was some Manchurian Candidate for the Russians.

Hahaha they all bought the opposite hook line and sinker. While Trump was making noise the headlines were always...We've got him now. Hilarious, but not really. He never got a chance to be president even though through all the bs kept doing the job. What a history lesson.

He was too busy bullying people on Twitter to be president.

That and paying hush money to prostitutes.

Why would anyone need to spy on trump? All you had to do was wait a week until a person got fired or quit from the wh and get their thoughts on that cluster f of a presidency

You never answered my question - which has a higher chance of falling into our enemy's hands - Hillary's documents on her e-mail server that was already hacked or documents at Mar a Lago sitting in a box?

I don't disagree with you about the handling of Top Security documents, but at this point - you don't know if Trump took home any Top Secret documents or not. You're going what what 'unnamed sources' are saying. You've convicted Trump of a crime without evidence, just like you've judged his 4 years in office, when you were convinced he was some Manchurian Candidate for the Russians.

In short, danc thinks whatever trump tells him to think.

• Love
Reactions: Indyhorn

Yes, endangering national security is more upsetting than political dirty tricks. Call me crazy.

Yes I think classified documents sitting in unsecured boxes are at risk of compromise the same as the information that was sitting in HRC’s unauthorized and unsecured server. And no I haven’t convicted Trump. And it’s possible the reporting is inaccurate, though at this point that seems unlikely. Besides, it’s very much in keeping with Trump’s reckless, above the law personality and his and his cronies general incompetence, right?

No, I never thought or said he was some Manchurian Candidate for the Russians. I even credited Trump for his early decision to provide lethal weapons support to Ukraine which was something the Obama administration didn’t do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartans9312
How is this any different than 'plumbers' breaking into the Watergate to get Democrat documents?
The big difference is that the NYT, WaPo and the rest of the media doesn’t give a shit about corruption and illegal conduct they agree with.

Two of the largest multi-national law firms in the USA apparently were part of the corruption. Their clients were very high-placed political leaders. They secured cooperation of key players in the justice and political system. The media ignores It because it agrees. This is the definition of establishment having its way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT