ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell was that? Are we playing to win?

Why are we playing for a field goal on the 20 yards line? That was horrendous okay calling right there. At least take a shot. Now we’re giving it back to Penn State and best case scenario is likely overtime. WTF.

Yeah was just saying that in another thread. 3 runs, there didn't appear to be any thoughts of getting into the endzone that series. It was play it safe to make sure you get a FG.

• Haha
Reactions: GolfHacker1
And they stopped soft secondary bend but don’t break B1G West defense, went back to stupid past defense.

Ha ha, won’t they ever learn?

As soon as they got the interception they stopped playing on offense and then defense. I'd be awfully pissed if I was on that prevent victory defense that was being called.

98% of a game completed and just shit the bed. You go for the ****ing win when you get the ball on an INT around the opponents 20. You don't run it 3 times and go for the tie.

Fire all these assholes.

This is always what happens at the end of these games. Always.

98% of a game completed and just shit the bed. You go for the ****ing win when you get the ball on an INT around the opponents 20. You don't run it 3 times and go for the tie.

Fire all these assholes.

This is always what happens at the end of these games. Always.

Correct call going for FG. Incorrect when they went away from 4-3 Soft 2 over back to traditional Indiana defense.

Correct call going for FG. Incorrect when they went away from 4-3 Soft 2 over back to traditional Indiana defense.

No it wasn't. You play for the first down to burn clock and then put it in the end zone. You don't rush 3 times and play for a tie while giving them all that clock. That is loser ball from a loser coach for a loser program.

No it wasn't. You play for the first down to burn clock and then put it in the end zone. You don't rush 3 times and play for a tie while giving them all that clock. That is loser ball from a loser coach for a loser program.
That’s totally on Rod Carey, not Allen.

• Haha
Why are we playing for a field goal on the 20 yards line? That was horrendous okay calling right there. At least take a shot. Now we’re giving it back to Penn State and best case scenario is likely overtime. WTF.

my father mother my kids and I were all screaming at the tv.

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT