ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell are schools supposed to do to stop the war in Gaza

@BradStevens this is good stuff. You can see the amounts etc on their 990s online. Big bucks. Soros Rockefeller etc
Deep pockets!
meg ryan descriptive noise GIF

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I can't believe his camp would post that, but all these people here saying there can't be a takeover...AHEM look over yonder. It's a mess! Kinda reminds me of the court system here. Over there they send em back and they come right back over. Here they commit crimes and get right out. Wasn't the one guy that murdered 4 people in Texas deported 4 times? Yup. Don't tel me it can't happen here.

Bidens America
They don’t need to take over, the people in charge today will willingly give them control. They already are by allowing them to disrupt the everyday lives of Americans. Biden & the Dems will cave to their demands & reward them with DEI programs & asylum for Palestinians. Invite the third world, become the third world, sponsored by the Democratic Party…

They don’t need to take over, the people in charge today will willingly give them control. They already are by allowing them to disrupt the everyday lives of Americans. Biden & the Dems will cave to their demands & reward them with DEI programs & asylum for Palestinians. Invite the third world, become the third world, sponsored by the Democratic Party…
I see you do not believe in DEI, yet you say nothing about Legacy, hiring those who look like you white, cousins, children, nephews but that's ok. You sir are wrong. You talk about merit many of those are not qualified unless they are white.

I see you do not believe in DEI, yet you say nothing about Legacy, hiring those who look like you white, cousins, children, nephews but that's ok. You sir are wrong. You talk about merit many of those are not qualified unless they are white.
You will, are a damn good troll. Either that or blind as a bat. Screw DEI!!! Nobody needs it. If you think in the last 30 years people wouldn't hire a well qualified black, brown, queer whatever. You're wrong. All people give a crap about is the bottom line ROI. If your qualified, have a good personality, and check the rest of the boxes you're in. Dei is an unnecessary evil that is forcing companies to make bad decisions. Period.

Why are so many kids at these protests wearing K95 or surgical masks? Are they scared of catching something outdoors? Hiding their identities out of some deep-seated shame or fear? Making a political statement?
WEF (Spectre) is lmao. Their evil plan is still working.

You are spot on Will, your approach to general logic and thinking is unbelievable. Keep it up!

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Why are so many kids at these protests wearing K95 or surgical masks? Are they scared of catching something outdoors? Hiding their identities out of some deep-seated shame or fear? Making a political statement?
Within the cult wearing the 95 is like a flex. So the chick at sbx got put on the register. The other masked workers had to run the line

Within the cult wearing the 95 is like a flex. So the chick at sbx got put on the register. The other masked workers had to run the line
It's the "uniform". The new "**** Trump" hat.

Despite Mark's opinion, I contend, in Bloomington, there are vastly more mask-wearers in cars, than rednecks driving late model Buick Centuries with some sort of body damage.

That said, the Subaru or Hyundai with an Environmental plate may outnumber both...in Bloomington at least.

Despite Mark's opinion, I contend, in Bloomington, there are vastly more mask-wearers in cars, than rednecks driving late model Buick Centuries with some sort of body damage.

That said, the Subaru or Hyundai with an Environmental plate may outnumber both...in Bloomington at least.

Yup. It’s the cult uni. Sbx all masked up and fleming’s a block away not a single mask

ucla protestors bitch when cops show up, now they are bitching when the cops don't protect them, from the Jewish radicals. wonder why we have a shortage of cops.

On a somewhat related note, the anti-semitism bill that is getting ram-rodded through Congress right now is a stupid knee jerk reaction from the "we must be seen to be doing something" idiots that run this country. Talk about massive overreaction. People are free to be idiots and if they want to talk, let them talk. That is how you identify idiots. The ONLY reasons to be upset with the current protestors is their taking control of areas, rioting, vandalizing, and harassing people. We can set restrictions on how one protests but if someone wants to shout that they are a Nazi adjacent idiot without all the other stuff, let them. Makes it easier to identify and other them for their stupidity.

The biggest problem facing this country is the fact that probably 90% (if not more) of the people that get elected to top offices are complete and utter morons. Generally idiots with no shame who are narcissistic enough to undergo the mudslinging of a campaign to have a chance to be that close to power. And that is not party specific.

On a somewhat related note, the anti-semitism bill that is getting ram-rodded through Congress right now is a stupid knee jerk reaction from the "we must be seen to be doing something" idiots that run this country. Talk about massive overreaction. People are free to be idiots and if they want to talk, let them talk. That is how you identify idiots. The ONLY reasons to be upset with the current protestors is their taking control of areas, rioting, vandalizing, and harassing people. We can set restrictions on how one protests but if someone wants to shout that they are a Nazi adjacent idiot without all the other stuff, let them. Makes it easier to identify and other them for their stupidity.

The biggest problem facing this country is the fact that probably 90% (if not more) of the people that get elected to top offices are complete and utter morons. Generally idiots with no shame who are narcissistic enough to undergo the mudslinging of a campaign to have a chance to be that close to power. And that is not party specific.
💯

I think it's mostly to hide their identities. They want to be able to get a job one day.

I think it's mostly to hide their identities. They want to be able to get a job one day.
Welp hate to be the breaker...

Here it is! Most are not students or affiliated with the school. Jeezuz the same MF in Minneapolis, Wall Street, and Atlanta WTF

"These external actors are obviously not students and their presence on campus is a violation of Columbia's clearly stated policy," Adams said during a press briefing Tuesday. "This is to serve their own agenda. They are not here to promote peace or unity or allow the peaceful displaying of one voice. But they're here to create discord and divisiveness."

On Tuesday night, police arrested nearly 300 people at Columbia University, and at City College of New York in Harlem, the latter where Adams said officers had bottles and garbage cans thrown at them as they moved in to make arrests.

Without identifying them, Weiner said some of the alleged demonstrators unaffiliated with Columbia were active in the Occupy Wall Street protests of 2011, the 2020 so-called "autonomous zone" protests in Minneapolis, Minnesota following the police killing of George Floyd, and the ongoing Stop Cop City demonstrations opposing a police training facility in Atlanta.

"These protests have been and are being influenced by external actors who are unaffiliated with the universities, some of whom have been known to our department and others for many years for their dangerous, disruptive and criminal activity associated with protests for years," Weiner said during Tuesday's briefing. "So, this is not about what's happening overseas, it's not about the last seven months. It's about a commitment to, at times, violent protest activity as an occupation."

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You will, are a damn good troll. Either that or blind as a bat. Screw DEI!!! Nobody needs it. If you think in the last 30 years people wouldn't hire a well qualified black, brown, queer whatever. You're wrong. All people give a crap about is the bottom line ROI. If your qualified, have a good personality, and check the rest of the boxes you're in. Dei is an unnecessary evil that is forcing companies to make bad decisions. Period.
I will tell you this . Open your eyes, most of the good jobs are owned by whites. The low-wage jobs like restaurants for black and brown people. Go to the hospital, very few if any black or brown nurses and doctors. Bankers, business owners. White people hired people like themselves. They have legacy when jobs open up they tell their families and friends. They hire people who look and act like themselves. You live in a world that does not exist. You think everything is fair. Open your eyes. Look at the people who have the jobs mostly whites.

This is over...They are identifying these clowns as the same Antifa nut jobs that have been at it for years. My guess is today they start tearing down all these encampments and arresting these brown shirts for another photo op and to record the event. Should have known this looked all too familiar.

From a recruiting standpoint its pretty genius, what a perfect place for these people to try and grab more peeps, a university. I'm sure they will get a few, but hopefully these kids get back to class and have a bad memory of all this BS

But something tells me none of them will ever see a jail cell.

Yep, that is why I wouldn't allow the encampments (among other reasons). People were all over Whitten but the way that was handled by the school and the state police was really a nice proactive approach. Ban them from setting up permanent residence and then force compliance. Once they began to comply, back off and let them be morons.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I will tell you this . Open your eyes, most of the good jobs are owned by whites. The low-wage jobs like restaurants for black and brown people. Go to the hospital, very few if any black or brown nurses and doctors. Bankers, business owners. White people hired people like themselves. They have legacy when jobs open up they tell their families and friends. They hire people who look and act like themselves. You live in a world that does not exist. You think everything is fair. Open your eyes. Look at the people who have the jobs mostly whites.
You need to get out more.

WRONG and start a new thread. This one is about these protests which hopefully wind down soon. I'm sure we will see lingering events from the usual suspects, Oregon, Washington, Cali, Minnesota and the regulars.

My favorite was Alabama last night :)

You need to get out more.
You see, what you want to see. I have health problems, When I go to the doctor. There are no black Doctors or nurses. NO technicians. ONLY Girls who work in the office, here I see someone who looks like me. I work in the hospital for over 30 years. I can count on 1 hand the number of black and brown persons. 2 hands on nurses so don't tell me to get out more. We can push a mop, sweep a broom, or maybe security. People and places hire people like them, and tell people like them which is legacy you do not want to admit. Legacy is worse than DEI. We are not included only the few. Your world of merit and fairness does not exist.

You see, what you want to see. I have health problems, When I go to the doctor. There are no black Doctors or nurses. NO technicians. ONLY Girls who work in the office, here I see someone who looks like me. I work in the hospital for over 30 years. I can count on 1 hand the number of black and brown persons. 2 hands on nurses so don't tell me to get out more. We can push a mop, sweep a broom, or maybe security. People and places hire people like them, and tell people like them which is legacy you do not want to admit. Legacy is worse than DEI. We are not included only the few. Your world of merit and fairness does not exist.
Why do white NBA owners not hire all white players?

• Sad
Reactions: Willdog7
they need to run the idiots off of the campuses across the country.
The reason this is happening is because of the schools. They have filled these kids heads with this kind of stuff for decades now. Many of the far left teacher are protesting with them. Let them eat their own.

I only see them masking in the city. Never MN's equivalent of Clayton. Are they infecting Clayton and CC down there? If so, it's might be time to drop a nuke and start fresh in STL.

• Haha
Buddy told me this morning someone started a go fund me for these kids to have a party to celebrate protecting the flag. Already raised $250k

Twitter would confirm there are a few fundraisers up there. Listen, I'm all for patriotism, but that's a ridiculous thing to donate towards. If the Frat bros were smart, they'd donate to a local children's hospital or cancer research fund.

Women would be throwing themselves at them...

I'm sure it has nothing to do with education....

• Sad
Reactions: Willdog7
I only see them masking in the city. Never MN's equivalent of Clayton. Are they infecting Clayton and CC down there? If so, it's might be time to drop a nuke and start fresh in STL.
Oh yeah totally infected. The one with the 95 was at ladue tho

Twitter would confirm there are a few fundraisers up there. Listen, I'm all for patriotism, but that's a ridiculous thing to donate towards. If the Frat bros were smart, they'd donate to a local children's hospital or cancer research fund.

Women would be throwing themselves at them...
Up to $380k. And the flow on some of those kids. Sick!!! You’ve really got it all at that age don’t ya

Welp hate to be the breaker...

Here it is! Most are not students or affiliated with the school. Jeezuz the same MF in Minneapolis, Wall Street, and Atlanta WTF

"These external actors are obviously not students and their presence on campus is a violation of Columbia's clearly stated policy," Adams said during a press briefing Tuesday. "This is to serve their own agenda. They are not here to promote peace or unity or allow the peaceful displaying of one voice. But they're here to create discord and divisiveness."

On Tuesday night, police arrested nearly 300 people at Columbia University, and at City College of New York in Harlem, the latter where Adams said officers had bottles and garbage cans thrown at them as they moved in to make arrests.

Without identifying them, Weiner said some of the alleged demonstrators unaffiliated with Columbia were active in the Occupy Wall Street protests of 2011, the 2020 so-called "autonomous zone" protests in Minneapolis, Minnesota following the police killing of George Floyd, and the ongoing Stop Cop City demonstrations opposing a police training facility in Atlanta.

"These protests have been and are being influenced by external actors who are unaffiliated with the universities, some of whom have been known to our department and others for many years for their dangerous, disruptive and criminal activity associated with protests for years," Weiner said during Tuesday's briefing. "So, this is not about what's happening overseas, it's not about the last seven months. It's about a commitment to, at times, violent protest activity as an occupation."

It's a criminal racketeering enterprise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT