ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell are schools supposed to do to stop the war in Gaza

Goat, I'm hoping he meant to type "will" rather than "should".
No. In the absence of a police response to this stuff I meant what I said. Should. I think we also will see more of this if the authorities don't restore order but I am standing by should.

If you go back to one of the barrier videos I posted, you can see these little douche canoes passing out wristbands for who is allowed around the University by the authority they vested upon themselves. In that environment this happened:

The police did nothing and continued to allow this group to harass and even attack other students on campus, denying them the education they paid for. So yeah, I believe it will happen that this type of behavior will be responded to but I firmly stand behind the idea that if the colleges and police will not remove this shit then those who disagree with them and are facing actual harm both physical and otherwise SHOULD respond in this manner. Wasn't long ago these same people were arguing they were anti-fascist and that fascists deserved to be punched in the mouth. They are now handing out wristbands and wearing keffiyehs to separate themselves out from the untermenschen and denying access to public spaces based on political and religious affiliation. We SHOULD see people kicking their asses.

you aren't describing the border between Israel and Gaza at all. International borders usually work like this: me and mine check your people as you enter my space and you and yours do the same to me. even during peace, that's not how these borders work. Israel controls the ID cards and directly controls all but one crossing, though they effectively control the Egyptian crossing as well since the IDF ultimately decides who can cross.

Gaza wasn't given autonomy. besides the registry and borders, Israel also controls Gaza airspace, territorial waters, water, and power. and by means of the status quo, Israel controls Gaza's relationship with the intl community and its ability to develop economically.

terrorist sympathizers? man, that is really dumbing it down. remember, the grandparents of these dumb kids were part of the Vietnam generation. My grandparents fought Nazis and the Imperial Japanese. I'll have more fun writing this next line than anyone will have reading it: but in a sense, we were the last generations of the Republic and these kids belong to the first generations of the Empire. talk about a mindf*ck.

man, I now you are CrazyX2 and I respect that but punching people who punch people doesn't get you anywhere, my man. didn't you read all those fables and storybooks growing up? they spelled it our pretty clearly. lol. by the way, Hamas and the Israeli hard-right didn't read those stories at all.
Not going around and around on Palestinians over there again. The Israelis withdrew from Gaza and they elected terrorists to represent them. They were given billions in international aid and had the power to do whatever they wanted with it. They built a huge subterranean terrorist base. They chose their fate.

My Grandfather shot Nazis in Europe. He would be incensed to see their ideological descendants taking down our flag and raising their own On college campuses. I don't think you understand how sick and ****ing tired we are of this segment of the US population. They wanted a fight and they are getting it now in some instances and it is well deserved. Maybe UCLA, Newsom, and the LA PD will be a little more proactive (like Whitten and the ISP were) to make sure this type of situation isn't allowed to fester anymore. There is a whole lot of "main character" syndrome on the the agitator left. Glad some of them are getting a reminder that the rest of us aren't NPCs.

Not going around and around on Palestinians over there again. The Israelis withdrew from Gaza and they elected terrorists to represent them. They were given billions in international aid and had the power to do whatever they wanted with it. They built a huge subterranean terrorist base. They chose their fate.

My Grandfather shot Nazis in Europe. He would be incensed to see their ideological descendants taking down our flag and raising their own On college campuses. I don't think you understand how sick and ****ing tired we are of this segment of the US population. They wanted a fight and they are getting it now in some instances and it is well deserved. Maybe UCLA, Newsom, and the LA PD will be a little more proactive (like Whitten and the ISP were) to make sure this type of situation isn't allowed to fester anymore. There is a whole lot of "main character" syndrome on the the agitator left. Glad some of them are getting a reminder that the rest of us aren't NPCs.
FAFO.

Reactions: jet812
Pretty much. I will say that the majority of these instances has been the authorities moving in and removing. That has been the case in several instances in Florida. Rules were established at Indiana by the ISP and administration and after boundaries were established that quieted down. NYPD finally shut down the shit show at Columbia. That is the preferred method to handle these instances.

Things like what were happening at UCLA need dealt with, in the absence of the police approach, citizens took it upon themselves to restore some semblance of order. And they should. I think the lesson to people is that these encampment should be squashed in their infancy so that the people setting them up don't develop the idea that they are entitled to be the ones in control. Which is why I wholeheartedly support Whitten and IU's response to our protestors, A couple got some minor charges and were sent on their way and we don't have the UCLA and Columbia scenes playing out in Dunn Meadow.

These people are free to be brainfead zombies chanting their slogans but they are not entitled to controlling public spaces.

Pretty much. I will say that the majority of these instances has been the authorities moving in and removing. That has been the case in several instances in Florida. Rules were established at Indiana by the ISP and administration and after boundaries were established that quieted down. NYPD finally shut down the shit show at Columbia. That is the preferred method to handle these instances.

Things like what were happening at UCLA need dealt with, in the absence of the police approach, citizens took it upon themselves to restore some semblance of order. And they should. I think the lesson to people is that these encampment should be squashed in their infancy so that the people setting them up don't develop the idea that they are entitled to be the ones in control. Which is why I wholeheartedly support Whitten and IU's response to our protestors, A couple got some minor charges and were sent on their way and we don't have the UCLA and Columbia scenes playing out in Dunn Meadow.

These people are free to be brainfead zombies chanting their slogans but they are not entitled to controlling public spaces.

They are worthless for anything else, but they sure as hell can chant.

if you aren't going to go "around and around" on the central issues then I think it's really just the politics that get you going. have at it but at least own it.

and what segment of the population are you tired of? kids? lol

my pops' pop would have been disgusted by this campus violence and Jan 6th. but he was funny like that.

You brought up Turkey and didn't answer my first question while I answered yours with a reasonable reply. You explain it. It's turkey, I don't give a shit and have no plans to visit either! :) This is America. Maybe Turkey has a line. We don't. All Good.
Do they yell "death to turkey"? I have no ****ing clue. But you're worried about a couple thousands ingrate students on some college campuses yelling "death to America"? Really?

Turkey has a line. So does the US. It's called the Constitution.

It's not a hellhole because of this guy. The separation of mosque and state has lasted 100 years. How much longer? And what's your point?

So, if the separation of church and state has survived a Christian majority for over 250 years, you think the Muslims are going to suddenly make a dent?

Reactions: manichi
Yep, to a controlled degree.

We cede powers to the government in exchange for them maintaining the peace and order. It is becoming ever more common for the government to step aside in situations like this. At UCLA for instance a Jewish girl was beaten bad enough to be concussed and "checkpoints" were set up by these "protestors" (terrorists) to block people they deemed undesirable (like Jews) from having access to certain parts of campus. Proof:

The police did nothing.

So yes, in areas where the government has abdicated its responsibility to the people and broken the social contract, I fully support the people stepping into the breach created by their absence and/or dereliction of duty. These criminals that keep getting released to prey upon normal people in their communities should face the wrath of those communities until true law and order is reestablished. Why should the misfits and dead enders of our society be those who are able to operate at impunity to the detriment of the majority while those we have empowered to maintain law and order sit by enriching themselves at our expense with a finger up their ass when it comes to their actual jobs?

So yeah, normal people need to start making our rulers as afraid of us as they apparently are of these chaos agents.
Who would stop for that gate? I mean, I'm not the toughest guy in the world, do not fight, but I would knock that down in a heartbeat.

There are organizations in the background that are organizing all this. They did for those blockades of airports and bridges, too. I desperately want to find one of these Jewish students to sue all these people for a conspiracy. Might fit RICO? That's the way you hit these organizations where it hurts. Their legal fees alone would probably siphon off most of the money they receive and you can get them all out into the light. Do discovery on their emails to see which pols or other organizations they are talking to, working with. Anyone know any Jewish UCLA students?

if you aren't going to go "around and around" on the central issues then I think it's really just the politics that get you going. have at it but at least own it.
We don't agree on the legitimacy of what we each believe are the central issues. So there isn't much point on me saying I don't give a shit about the Palestinians and the fact they are where they are at specifically because of their (and their forefathers) response to Jews in Israel...or more succinctly, Jews and not Islamic and/or Arabs being in charge of Israel.

I have heard all the arguments and I frankly don't care. We could copy and paste conversations on this from the past. The central issue boils down to the chant, the Palestinians believe that they will reclaim the land between the river and the sea and the Israelis say nope, this is ours. That is it. Everything distills down to that. You can but, but about a two state solution and I retort it has been offered multiple times in my lifetime. You can say that the Israelis are too heavy handed and I would reply that terrorists gonna terrorist and the heavy handedness is directly related to the fact that when given the choice the people selected terrorists to represent them. The Israelis need to withdraw and dismantle settlements. They already did. They got Hamas as their "negotiating partner". We have done all of this and at the end of the day I choose the Israelis because the Palestinians basically suck. There is a reason none of the other people in the area want them. They are truly the terrorist nation. Have caused troubles wherever they have gone.
and what segment of the population are you tired of? kids? lol
Nah, not all kids are morons and not all the morons are kids. Walk in the middle of those encampment and toss a pebble in any direction. Everyone you can hit would make my list of "people I am tired of".
my pops' pop would have been disgusted by this campus violence and Jan 6th. but he was funny like that.
Yeah, campus violence fomented by these domestic terrorists who are taking over public buildings, public spaces, attacking people, attacking police, and vandalizing as they go. We do agree on some of the similarities to Jan 6th so them getting similar treatment seems fair play to me.

Who would stop for that gate? I mean, I'm not the toughest guy in the world, do not fight, but I would knock that down in a heartbeat.
One on one you are probably good. The problem is they were using numbers and violence against anyone who didn't accept their authority. That video was basically what it took to knock down the gates. You had to have similar numbers and a willingness to use physical force to make your point. Which is where I am coming from.
There are organizations in the background that are organizing all this. They did for those blockades of airports and bridges, too. I desperately want to find one of these Jewish students to sue all these people for a conspiracy. Might fit RICO? That's the way you hit these organizations where it hurts. Their legal fees alone would probably siphon off most of the money they receive and you can get them all out into the light. Do discovery on their emails to see which pols or other organizations they are talking to, working with. Anyone know any Jewish UCLA students?
Long term I would like to know that too. Short term for the students on the ground, they don't have years to wait for that to work its way out in the here and now...if that route even produces results. I think there is a (justified) weariness with the justice system right now. I don't think it would be out of the question to find yourself not getting justice based on who runs California and therefore what type of judge you could expect to hear your case. And the appeals process drags that out even more.

Reactions: Spartans9312
One on one you are probably good. The problem is they were using numbers and violence against anyone who didn't accept their authority. That video was basically what it took to knock down the gates. You had to have similar numbers and a willingness to use physical force to make your point. Which is where I am coming from.

Long term I would like to know that too. Short term for the students on the ground, they don't have years to wait for that to work its way out in the here and now...if that route even produces results. I think there is a (justified) weariness with the justice system right now. I don't think it would be out of the question to find yourself not getting justice based on who runs California and therefore what type of judge you could expect to hear your case. And the appeals process drags that out even more.
I'm getting a jury on these cases, Crazy. A federal one, with a federal judge if I can make it fit RICO.

I like my chances. The problem is collectibility. Need a crowd sourcing campaign to pay my fees. Think it would work.

I'm getting a jury on these cases, Crazy. A federal one, with a federal judge if I can make it fit RICO.

I like my chances. The problem is collectibility. Need a crowd sourcing campaign to pay my fees. Think it would work.
Collection and not sure you can satisfy the elements. If a school permits it what are the prohibited acts etc. civil Rico with the arch diocese you had diddling etc by way of example. then the enterprise/pattern etc all fell into place. destroying records. relocating priests. blah blah blah. this one seems like a stretch, students need to start suing the schools directly. easier to come up with claims and they have money for recovery imo

Last edited:
Reactions: BradStevens
Collection and not sure you can satisfy the elements. If a school permits it what are the prohibited acts etc. civil Rico with the arch diocese you had diddling etc by way of example. then the enterprise/pattern etc all fell into place. destroying records. relocating priests. blah blah blah. this one seems like a stretch, students need to start suing the schools directly. easier to come up with claims and they have money for recovery imo
I want to hit the organizations organizing and funding aid and comfort for Hamas.

i know a lawyer who is a trust fund baby that only takes cases he really likes. he'll win a penny etc. that would be fun
I am that lawyer all too often, except I don't have a trust fund.

In other words, I'm a moron. Damn it, I should have gotten a biz degree after all!

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
The central issue boils down to the chant, the Palestinians believe that they will reclaim the land between the river and the sea and the Israelis say nope, this is ours. That is it. Everything distills down to that.

no, a chant isn't the central issue. jeeeeeebus.

I am that lawyer all too often, except I don't have a trust fund.

In other words, I'm a moron. Damn it, I should have gotten a biz degree after all!

Better Call Saul Bcs GIF by netflixlat

sounds like you need to find clients who can provide business opportunities.

So when is enough, enough.

I was gonna post earlier today if dems want a total police state the plan is defund police, fund progressive prosecutors, let crime run rampant, and force a police state. How do you stop a Muslim takeover under the current system?

If jews can't go to class can they sue? And if Muslims can't protest can they sue?

Cmon lawyers is there a line in the sand somewhere?
He knows.

I can't believe his camp would post that, but all these people here saying there can't be a takeover...AHEM look over yonder. It's a mess! Kinda reminds me of the court system here. Over there they send em back and they come right back over. Here they commit crimes and get right out. Wasn't the one guy that murdered 4 people in Texas deported 4 times? Yup. Don't tel me it can't happen here.

Bidens America

Do they yell "death to turkey"? I have no ****ing clue. But you're worried about a couple thousands ingrate students on some college campuses yelling "death to America"? Really?

Turkey has a line. So does the US. It's called the Constitution.

So, if the separation of church and state has survived a Christian majority for over 250 years, you think the Muslims are going to suddenly make a dent?
They have in Europe. And right no they are using the constitution in their favor. Until the video below.

here is a pretty good list of those organizations.

• Wow
@BradStevens this is good stuff. You can see the amounts etc on their 990s online. Big bucks. Soros Rockefeller etc

brad may end up on a $100k a pop speaking tour after all this shakes out.

wonder if anyone successfully sued any of the organizations that supported anti-Vietnam war demonstrations?

brad may end up on a $100k a pop speaking tour after all this shakes out.

wonder if anyone successfully sued any of the organizations that supported anti-Vietnam war demonstrations?
Ha! I don’t think folks were quite as litigious back then

His bio is the best...

"Ward Clark hails from Alaska’s Susitna Valley, where he maintains his rural household in one of America’s last free places. Ward is a twelve-year veteran of the U.S. Army including service in Operation Desert Storm and Operation Joint Endeavor, and today is a staunch minarchist libertarian, along with being an author, novelist, self-employed small businessman, woods bum, and semi-professional bad influence. You can see some of Ward's fiction writing here, and be sure to follow Ward on Rumble!"

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT