ADVERTISEMENT

what, no ethan morton primer?

coachv jr

Senior
Feb 4, 2004
notice this site has a announcement primer for lester quinones' announcement scheduled for tomorrow but not one for morton's which is tonight. guess they know something.

tenor.gif

clearly, the folks who run this site knew purdue was the choice early. no primer, and they have yet to cover it still. so not only did they know, they took it personally. apparently our chances are better with quinones. time for me to start paying attention here

clearly, the folks who run this site knew purdue was the choice early. no primer, and they have yet to cover it still. so not only did they know, they took it personally. apparently our chances are better with quinones. time for me to start paying attention here

This post was written by a PU fan sir. I honestly never heard of the kid. There are a lot of commitments they don't do primers for because we simply don't care. Congrats, it was the "meh" commitment of the month.

This post was written by a PU fan sir. I honestly never heard of the kid. There are a lot of commitments they don't do primers for because we simply don't care. Congrats, it was the "meh" commitment of the month.

Meh? He’s a top 50 prospect.

I mean, I’m primarily concerned about our team, not anybody else’s. But it is silly to write off a solid high 4-star recruit as “meh.” It’s a fantastic get for Painter.

Get off my lawn.

Meh? He’s a top 50 prospect.

I mean, I’m primarily concerned about our team, not anybody else’s. But it is silly to write off a solid high 4-star recruit as “meh.” It’s a fantastic get for Painter.

So solid that I never heard of this kid until yesterday. And you are right, its a fantastic get for Painter .....but only because he can't recruit.

if mine is the meh comment of the month yours is the "i have no idea what i'm talking about" comment of the month.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT