ADVERTISEMENT

What if...IU had Hired Jerry Tarkanian instead of Bob Knight...

I didn't read the whole thread.... Maybe it has been said... But, the answer is: we would have 2 championships and 0 undefeated seasons...

That guy is strange. He talks very tough and then complains when it’s returned. A very typical ITG.
You know he's talking about you, Mary. You are a very strange and cowardly fraud hiding behind a keyboard. I have no complaints about you, I laugh at you and make factual observations. It's a fact that nearly everything you post is a lie. It's a fact that you've posted under many names and banned, and every denial of that is a lie. It's all laughable and I laugh at you regularly. I'm laughing at you now.

Reactions: Radio Zero
three cheers for the spelling police.

Still waiting. Speculation isn't valid source material.
Funny that your tunnel vision would never allow you to have an objective view. On the other hand, you made allegations against Wooden that you’ve offered no support for, so I’m not surprised by this. As for the spelling, I knew you didn’t know the distinction between those words. Sorry to have pointed that out.

You know he's talking about you, Mary. You are a very strange and cowardly fraud hiding behind a keyboard. I have no complaints about you, I laugh at you and make factual observations. It's a fact that nearly everything you post is a lie. It's a fact that you've posted under many names and banned, and every denial of that is a lie. It's all laughable and I laugh at you regularly. I'm laughing at you now.
You pussed out of a meeting because you were cowardly. You display that cowardice here on a regular basis. Everyone laughs at a fraud like you. Connie.

Funny that your tunnel vision would never allow you to have an objective view. On the other hand, you made allegations against Wooden that you’ve offered no support for, so I’m not surprised by this. As for the spelling, I knew you didn’t know the distinction between those words. Sorry to have pointed that out.
still waiting. My source- the LA Time article, was presented.

You pussed out of a meeting because you were cowardly. You display that cowardice here on a regular basis. Everyone laughs at a fraud like you. Connie.
Now that I've let you have enough rope to hang yourself about meeting at the Wisconsin game, I'll take 3 minutes with the search feature that you wish didn't exist, and prove yet again how you lie.

This is my post telling you I'd be in Bloomington and offered to meet:

This is what makes you unique under every name you’ve had here - you refuse to admit you’re wrong and a liar despite indisputable evidence that you’re wrong and a liar. That’s the only post I’ve made about the ‘81 team’s season and it’s never been edited. You could search my posts to verify that, but I linked it to make it easy for you. Despite this, you continue to insist I said something I didn’t. You’re a lying clown.

Now, if you’re as well connected as you have claimed, and live in Bloomington as you’ve claimed, you can meet us today during or after the game. We can laugh about how you’re just a kidder - or something. Good times.

This is the thread it's in: https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/t...nged-and-disputed-all-ncaa-violations.196163/

There is no post from you accepting the offer. Not one. Did you delete your posts? Of course you didn't - they never existed. Your only post even acknowledging that I had offered to meet you, was about you not living in Bloomington. You made no offers to meet. You basically ignored the offer and ran away by at least implying you weren't in Bloomington.

Don't bother to claim that you accepted the offer to meet in another thread, because you have no such post in any thread. Remember there is a search feature that you wish didn't exist. ;)

How do you not slink away in shame? You're caught in lie after lie. Your existence as a poster is a fraud. You're such a douche bag that no one here likes you, except maybe Radio Zero who "likes" everyone and the board's dunces. You cowardly refuse to admit what everyone knows about you. I'm serious, have you no shame?

Thus ends another session of poking fun at you. Go ahead and carry on like the little troll boy that you are. I'm going to resume laughing at you from time to time.

Last edited:
Now that I've let you have enough rope to hang yourself about meeting at the Wisconsin game, I'll take 3 minutes with the search feature that you wish didn't exist, and prove yet again how you lie.

This is my post telling you I'd be in Bloomington and offered to meet:

This is the thread it's in: https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/t...nged-and-disputed-all-ncaa-violations.196163/

There is no post from you accepting the offer. Not one. Did you delete your posts? Of course you didn't - they never existed. Your only post even acknowledging that I had offered to meet you, was about you not living in Bloomington. You made no offers to meet. You basically ignored the offer and ran away by at least implying you weren't in Bloomington.

Don't bother to claim that you accepted the offer to meet in another thread, because you have no such post in any thread. Remember there is a search feature that you wish didn't exist. ;)

How do you not slink away in shame? You're caught in lie after lie. Your existence as a poster is a fraud. You're such a douche bag that no one here likes you, except maybe Radio Zero who "likes" everyone and the board's dunces. You cowardly refuse to admit what everyone knows about you. I'm serious, have you no shame?

Thus ends another session of poking fun at you. Go ahead and carry on like the little troll boy that you are. I'm going to resume laughing at you from time to time.
Sure I did, and you failed to reply. You later followed up by saying you had to get back so you couldn’t stick around anyway. You were a childish coward who never intended to get together, another tough talker who fades like a delicate little flower when a joke is told about you on an Internet forum. A weak and petty little person in every sense of the word. And a total liar. You got mad at me when I showed you didn’t know what you were talking about with the ‘81 team and you’ve been spinning out of control in a rage ever since, whining and crying all the way. You’re weak, Connie, and you’ll run away again, just like you always do. Love that I live, rent free, in your empty head.

Sure I did, and you failed to reply. You later followed up by saying you had to get back so you couldn’t stick around anyway. You were a childish coward who never intended to get together, another tough talker who fades like a delicate little flower when a joke is told about you on an Internet forum. A weak and petty little person in every sense of the word. And a total liar. You got mad at me when I showed you didn’t know what you were talking about with the ‘81 team and you’ve been spinning out of control in a rage ever since, whining and crying all the way. You’re weak, Connie, and you’ll run away again, just like you always do. Love that I live, rent free, in your empty head.
Can you copy and paste his response? He showed his post and called your bluff. We know how you duck that strategy, though.

Can you copy and paste his response? He showed his post and called your bluff. We know how you duck that strategy, though.
He has it. And what does this have to do with you, Fredo? Do you ever talk basketball or just chase around those of us who do? I’m sure you’d weenie out, too, wouldn’t you?

He has it. And what does this have to do with you, Fredo? Do you ever talk basketball or just chase around those of us who do? I’m sure you’d weenie out, too, wouldn’t you?
So, you don't have those posts as proof? I think everyone knew what your response was going to be.
Another bluff called, and you backed down again. Heck, you're doing it on two different fronts on this thread.
:D

And it didn’t prove what you claimed that it did. Your bias doesn’t allow you to be objective or factual. You keep avoiding the question I’ve posed, for obvious reasons.
It proved exactly what I claimed- that RMK's disdain for JW is because Wooden ran a dirty program by allowing Gilbert to run unchecked. Those were RMK's words in the interview with Joe Buck, which I offered such link as evidence. Those exact words are quoted in the article. These facts are irrefutable. No Bias. Just facts.

Your claim- that RMK's true disdain has nothing to do with Gilbert but actually JW's remarks that he didn't like RMK's coaching methods, has yet to be proven by you.

If this were a court case, the judge would have dismissed your side's argument early.

Still Waiting.

So, you don't have those posts as proof? I think everyone knew what your response was going to be.
Another bluff called, and you backed down again.
He hates the search feature because it exposes him as the liar he is. I've used the search feature to prove he and Mary are the same, his Wisconsin game meet up claims are a lie (of course, he would never show up), what he says I said about the '81 season (my sophomore year) is a lie, etc. etc. He truly has no shame. It's fascinating.

Another bluff called, and you backed down again. Heck, you're doing it on two different fronts on this thread.
He has them. You’re nothing of predicable. Never will understand why someone with no tie to IU posts here and never talks hoops. You must’ve been pushed around a lot as a child to be this inferior. Lol love that I live, rent free, in your head, though.

He hates the search feature because it exposes him as the liar he is. I've used the search feature to prove he and Mary are the same, his Wisconsin game meet up claims are a lie (of course, he would never show up), what he says I said about the '81 season (my sophomore year) is a lie, etc. etc. He truly has no shame. It's fascinating.
You’ve proved nothing, coward. You’re the liar, as I’ve proved. Still whining and crying, I see. Those who actually served would never be the coward you are. Thanks for the free space in your head.

He has them. You’re nothing of predicable. Never will understand why someone with no tie to IU posts here and never talks hoops. You must’ve been pushed around a lot as a child to be this inferior. Lol love that I live, rent free, in your head, though.
You have them, too. Just search for them, and post them. We know you won't/can't.
Aloha has called your bluff, and as in the past, you have no balls, and no response. How boring.

It proved exactly what I claimed- that RMK's disdain for JW is because Wooden ran a dirty program by allowing Gilbert to run unchecked. Those were RMK's words in the interview with Joe Buck, which I offered such link as evidence. Those exact words are quoted in the article. These facts are irrefutable. No Bias. Just facts.

Your claim- that RMK's true disdain has nothing to do with Gilbert but actually JW's remarks that he didn't like RMK's coaching methods, has yet to be proven by you.

If this were a court case, the judge would have dismissed your side's argument early.

Still Waiting.
Why do you keep avoiding the question I keep posing? It blows up your premise, but your lack of objectivity is clear. Why did BK wait so long to criticize Wooden? The answer is obvious, even for some like you. And I thought it was “distain” (just like “site”)! Why do so many non IU grads, like you, post here?

You have them, too. Just search for them, and post them. We know you won't/can't.
Aloha has called your bluff, and as in the past, you have no balls, and no response. How boring.
The little ankle biter doesn’t get his way. Aloha knows what he did. He’s just too afraid to admit it. Thanks for the rent free space. Love that I dominate your thoughts to this degree.

Why do you keep avoiding the question I keep posing? It blows up your premise, but your lack of objectivity is clear. Why did BK wait so long to criticize Wooden? The answer is obvious, even for some like you. And I thought it was “distain” (just like “site”)! Why do so many non IU grads, like you, post here?
You made the claim, so why don't you answer it, with verifiable sources. Provide some actual facts that can be verified-some actual quotes from RMK. Not your own supposed insight into RMK's mind and inner thoughts. It's your argument, so produce some hard evidence -like I did for my argument- to support it. Otherwise it's just hearsay and speculation.

Still waiting.

You made the claim, so why don't you answer it, with verifiable sources. Provide some actual facts that can be verified-some actual quotes from RMK. Not your own supposed insight into RMK's mind and inner thoughts. It's your argument, so produce some hard evidence -like I did for my argument- to support it. Otherwise it's just hearsay and speculation.

Still waiting.
Since none exists, you will be waiting forever. Standard Ordfan strategy.

Shorter Ordfan: "I got nothing. Leave me alone, and stop pointing it out!"
No. Aloha knows exactly what he said and did, which is why you’re running around chasing me.

Shorter Bulk: I can’t talk hoops, so I chase Birnk around, mis-identify him, stalk him constantly, and whine about everyone. That’s what children do, and you’re a child. Oh, and you have no connection to IU. Strange that you’d choose to spend time here, don’t you think?

Thanks for letting me live in your head. Love all the attention you give me!

Still waiting.
Produce a quote from Knight saying he only criticized Wooden because JW criticized him first? Are you really that stupid? And you didn’t offer proof that Wooden cheated. You didn’t support anything other than proving your lack of objectivity and knowledge. “Distain”. “Site”. Lol

No. Aloha knows exactly what he said and did, which is why you’re running around chasing me.

Shorter Bulk: I can’t talk hoops, so I chase Birnk around, mis-identify him, stalk him constantly, and whine about everyone. That’s what children do, and you’re a child. Oh, and you have no connection to IU. Strange that you’d choose to spend time here, don’t you think?

Thanks for letting me live in your head. Love all the attention you give me!
How is that shorter, dumbass?
Nice try on copying my "Shorter Ordfan" post. At least do it right.
All this in an effort to deflect from the main point. Aloha quoted a post that proved you are a liar, and you can't do the same to debate the obvious. All you can do is whine about why you "won't" do it.
Case closed.

Produce a quote from Knight saying he only criticized Wooden because JW criticized him first? Are you really that stupid? And you didn’t offer proof that Wooden cheated. You didn’t support anything other than proving your lack of objectivity and knowledge. “Distain”. “Site”. Lol
No evidence to support your claim.
Case closed.

But three gold stars for the spelling police.

Done waiting.

Spelling police? He thought TJD's father was Antonio Davis, and thought Evan Fitzner's last name was Fitzgerald. :D
I thought neither, just like I wasn’t “giddy” after losses. When you get cornered, I can always count on you to make things up. It’s a sure sign I’m winning. Again. Thanks for letting me dominate your thoughts. It’s fun and oh so easy.

people on these boards turn to spelling nazis and name calling when they have no facts to support their arguments. My teenage boys behave in a similar manner when I ask them the clean their rooms.
People who dismiss spelling generally are admitting their lack of education. And you proved nothing, as has already been demonstrated. Why do you keep avoiding my question? Lol

I thought neither, just like I wasn’t “giddy” after losses. When you get cornered, I can always count on you to make things up. It’s a sure sign I’m winning. Again. Thanks for letting me dominate your thoughts. It’s fun and oh so easy.
You posted both, then tried to play it off when both were pointed out to you. Typical of those who don't know their subject matter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT