ADVERTISEMENT

What happened?

quad runner

All-Big Ten
Jul 13, 2002
where has all the talk/ declarations about TC being gone went? Several were proclaiming he was done and had been given notice, and I now see more posts. Inverness that with a run he will return? Which is it? Has he been given notice or are all the folks claiming to have sources really just full of it and nothing is gonna happen? I do know someone in athletics at Mizzu- and to his knowledge, nothing has been discussed internally there about Crean. I'm getting depressed. And conflicted on how to cheer tonight!

where has all the talk/ declarations about TC being gone went? Several were proclaiming he was done and had been given notice, and I now see more posts. Inverness that with a run he will return? Which is it? Has he been given notice or are all the folks claiming to have sources really just full of it and nothing is gonna happen? I do know someone in athletics at Mizzu- and to his knowledge, nothing has been discussed internally there about Crean. I'm getting depressed. And conflicted on how to cheer tonight!

The person you know at Mizzou is wrong. There has definitely been contact between the search firm Mizzou hired an Crean's agent Trace Armstrong.

We just don't know if:

1) AD Jim Sterk has Crean #1 on his list.
2) If Crean is interested, and if so how far along are discussions.

You could just wait until the season ends.

The person you know at Mizzou is wrong. There has definitely been contact between the search firm Mizzou hired an Crean's agent Trace Armstrong.

We just don't know if:

Is that the same Trace Arrstrong that us to played in the NFL

We just don't know if:

He told me to his knowledge. He isn't high up enough to be involved. Hope you are correct. My point was/is. If folks were so sure crean was given notice, why are some of those same folks now worried about a btt run

Why would Crean accept his new position prior to the conference tourney?
He can leave before the NIT, and has groomed Judson lately quite a bit to coach us during the NIT.

Those claiming he is 100% gone don't know dork. The only way he leaves is on his own period. He wins two more in the btt by and Fred will be drooling to keep him. Fred does not want this to end.

He told me to his knowledge. He isn't high up enough to be involved. Hope you are correct. My point was/is. If folks were so sure crean was given notice, why are some of those same folks now worried about a btt run
Because obviously they aren't that great of sources.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT