ADVERTISEMENT

What a ******* idiot.

Goes back to his starters in the next half? This guy is the worst coach in College Basketball. I’ve seen it all.
Lander, leal, and Galloway are out-performing Al and Phin. IU has gone two runs now with the freshman. So I will agree with you on this.

Reactions: Brockettman
Honestly..
Those subs have been terrible the last two -3 minutes...
Lander..Hey drive the ball ..Your not Curry out there..
Two air balls...Geez!

Honestly..
Those subs have been terrible the last two -3 minutes...
Lander..Hey drive the ball ..Your not Curry out there..
Two air balls...Geez!
Yeah, true. But they have been more effective in transition defense. A couple scrappers.

Need a shooter on the floor . We don't have many , but Leal is our best bet . 7 min left , he needs to be out there . If nothing else when he is in there it helps open up the middle.

Goes back to his starters in the next half? This guy is the worst coach in College Basketball. I’ve seen it all.
[/QUOTE
Maybe, . . . but the worst coach in college basketball was good enough to win today and SWEEP a much more talented Iowa team. :);):D

I hope this was in the emotion of the game and you don’t mean this literally. The second half started rough but mainly due to Garza and not anything to do with our starting guards. I think Coach Miller needs to get after Rob and Al to push the ball more for sure and I thought Rob pushed it better in the second half.

I thought Lander and Leal especially played hard and well in the first and it really got us going.

Reactions: T.M.P.
I hope this was in the emotion of the game and you don’t mean this literally. The second half started rough but mainly due to Garza and not anything to do with our starting guards. I think Coach Miller needs to get after Rob and Al to push the ball more for sure and I thought Rob pushed it better in the second half.

I thought Lander and Leal especially played hard and well in the first and it really got us going.

Emotion? Have you seen this guy’s posting history? Makes a menstruation cycle look like a walk in the park.

Last edited:

The guy is all emotion all the time. I'm worried that he and a couple of other extremely emotional posters are going to have a stroke or heart attack while posting here. Something like thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Reactions: Coopster and Beorik
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT