ADVERTISEMENT

Scoop?

Indiana_1993

Redshirt
Nov 23, 2015
It feels like I need three rosaries and a half pint of Jim Beam when Scoop touches the ball! I’ve seen more constancy in his poor decisions than I have in his basketball production. Who on the bench should get the PT ahead of him?

It feels like I need three rosaries and a half pint of Jim Beam when Scoop touches the ball! I’ve seen more constancy in his poor decisions than I have in his basketball production. Who on the bench should get the PT ahead of him?
Why? Kid played within himself today. Did nothing to deserve being ragged on IMO… DOWNVOTE if I could!

Playing hard is nowhere near as valuable as playing smart. He lost his defensive assignment late in the game that cost us two three-pointers. He had two turnovers, 1 assist, zero rebounds and three points.

Playing hard is nowhere near as valuable as playing smart. He lost his defensive assignment late in the game that cost us two three-pointers. He had two turnovers, 1 assist, zero rebounds and three points.
He didn’t play late in the game… And he gave up two looks from 3 all game. One was sagging off, where he did recover but a little late and another was off a help. Nothing burger that you are reaching for here.

This is a very veteran team with a likely one and done freshman. Minutes (for now) are tough to come by.

Let’s see what happens to his role next year (especially if we lose all 5 starters).

Incidentally, I recall posting in the off-season that people here might melt down if Kopp was starting all year, and Galloway was getting a ton of time.

Reactions: kkott
This is a very veteran team with a likely one and done freshman. Minutes (for now) are tough to come by.

Let’s see what happens to his role next year (especially if we lose all 5 starters).

Incidentally, I recall posting in the off-season that people here might melt down if Kopp was starting all year, and Galloway was getting a ton of time.
Well, we will not lose all 5 starters that is a given. May lose all 5 that started the year starting, but Trey is not going anywhere!

Reactions: .Gerdis
Well, we will not lose all 5 starters that is a given. May lose all 5 that started the year starting, but Trey is not going anywhere!
Great point, and I agree (was referring to x and not Trey). Should be interesting to see if X ends the year as a starter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT