ADVERTISEMENT

Well, what'dya know.... the Government admits to mishandling Trump documents

DANC

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
"In their filing, prosecutors acknowledged the government had previously — and incorrectly — told U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon that the boxes remained “in their original, intact form as seized,” other than a decision to replace classified documents with placeholder sheets.

That depiction, the prosecutors conceded, is “inconsistent” with their current understanding that some of the documents are not now in the same order as they appear in digital scans of the records that were made in the fall of 2022 after Cannon ordered an unusual process to review whether the FBI may have seized legally privileged records.
“There are some boxes where the order of items within that box is not the same as in the associated scans,” prosecutors wrote, adding in a footnote: “The Government acknowledges that this is inconsistent with what Government counsel previously understood and represented to the Court.”

"Smith’s lawyers say the apparent jumble took place despite various precautions, including having an FBI agent present while an outside vendor scanned the documents so that Trump’s attorneys could see what was seized. The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals ultimately halted the review Cannon ordered."

In other words, somebody has ****ed with the documents, but gee..... they have no idea how or why. And why did the Appeals Court halt the review.

Looking more and more like Hurricane Crossfire redux.

Last edited:
"In their filing, prosecutors acknowledged the government had previously — and incorrectly — told U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon that the boxes remained “in their original, intact form as seized,” other than a decision to replace classified documents with placeholder sheets.

That depiction, the prosecutors conceded, is “inconsistent” with their current understanding that some of the documents are not now in the same order as they appear in digital scans of the records that were made in the fall of 2022 after Cannon ordered an unusual process to review whether the FBI may have seized legally privileged records.
“There are some boxes where the order of items within that box is not the same as in the associated scans,” prosecutors wrote, adding in a footnote: “The Government acknowledges that this is inconsistent with what Government counsel previously understood and represented to the Court.”

"Smith’s lawyers say the apparent jumble took place despite various precautions, including having an FBI agent present while an outside vendor scanned the documents so that Trump’s attorneys could see what was seized. The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals ultimately halted the review Cannon ordered."

In other words, somebody has ****ed with the documents, but gee..... they have no idea how or why. And why did the Appeals Court halt the review.

Wow wow wow. Smoked out!!! This is why you’re my boo thing

The whole thing is a f*cking joke, all of it. They tampered with the evidence and then lied to the court. WTH is going on? This is truly some of the most out in the open, corrupt crap I've seen since I've been alive. How does the country recover from this.

The whole thing is a f*cking joke, all of it. They tampered with the evidence and then lied to the court. WTH is going on? This is truly some of the most out in the open, corrupt crap I've seen since I've been alive. How does the country recover from this.
Watch the Maria interview with Ratcliffe. The Biden docs were HIGHLY classified - so classified Ratcliffe had to look up the classification. Not a peep about the Biden docs from any news source.

And a Biden rep met with the National Archives before Jack Smith was even assigned to the case. Ratcliffe is right - it's another Crossfire Hurricane, where the FBI lied to get a FISA warrant to investigate Trump.

This is the real coup and the dupes can't see it right before their eyes.

Watch the Maria interview with Ratcliffe. The Biden docs were HIGHLY classified - so classified Ratcliffe had to look up the classification. Not a peep about the Biden docs from any news source.

And a Biden rep met with the National Archives before Jack Smith was even assigned to the case. Ratcliffe is right - it's another Crossfire Hurricane, where the FBI lied to get a FISA warrant to investigate Trump.

This is the real coup and the dupes can't see it right before their eyes.
Yes I watched it...At this point nothing surprises you anymore when it comes to the persecution of Trump, but my God this is as rancid as it gets. It makes a mockery of the court system and these people will never be held accountable.

What a horrible, horrible few years this has been. Who the hell would have thought an outsider as popular as Trump gets elected and the gang of thieves in DC is so corrupt that they make absolute fools of themselves and completely turn everything upside down trying to stop him. There must be some absolute awful, gut wrenching, crimes being covered up that would make us all question the whole thing for them to act like this.

Yes I watched it...At this point nothing surprises you anymore when it comes to the persecution of Trump, but my God this is as rancid as it gets. It makes a mockery of the court system and these people will never be held accountable.

What a horrible, horrible few years this has been. Who the hell would have thought an outsider as popular as Trump gets elected and the gang of thieves in DC is so corrupt that they make absolute fools of themselves and completely turn everything upside down trying to stop him. There must be some absolute awful, gut wrenching, crimes being covered up that would make us all question the whole thing for them to act like this.
Did you read his comments at the private donor event bowl linked. He said at this point he doesn’t care.

He just keeps going forward

#faceofcourage
#rolemodel

There must be some absolute awful, gut wrenching, crimes being covered up that would make us all question the whole thing for them to act like this.
giphy.gif

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Did you read his comments at the private donor event bowl linked. He said at this point he doesn’t care.

#faceofcourage
#rolemodel
I don't read bowl's posts.

Bowl doesn't care, or someone else? Who is 'he'?

#faceofcourage
#rolemodel
He's always described it as evil, evil people were dealing with. We'll probably never know. But the way Rstcliffe says 4 indictments from 4 prosectors whom have all been to DC and all democrats and all in bed with Biden, Obama, Schiff. Stop this madness I'm done with it.

He's always described it as evil, evil people were dealing with. We'll probably never know. But the way Rstcliffe says 4 indictments from 4 prosectors whom have all been to DC and all democrats and all in bed with Biden, Obama, Schiff. Stop this madness I'm done with it.
And please remember. Trump was a billionaire. He didn’t need government and speaking engagements to get rich like the Dems. He was already SELF MADE. He entered public service FOR US. To serve us. To make America great again. And by his actions it’s all he’s ever done in office

So let me get this straight, danc. The hundreds of documents in the dozens of boxes are not in their original order after someone stated that they were. Nothing's been added, subtracted or altered. "Each box contains contains precisely the same material it had in it when it was seized." And this is "tampering" or otherwise a scandal?

Well what'dya know. More shit-posting from you.

And please remember. Trump was a billionaire. He didn’t need government and speaking engagements to get rich like the Dems. He was already SELF MADE. He entered public service FOR US. To serve us. To make America great again. And by his actions it’s all he’s ever done in office
Lol. Self-made my ass. Rubio was right. If not for Fred, Trump would be selling knock-off Rolexes on a Manhattan street corner.

The only thing or person he's ever served is himself. He may end up serving time, though.

Biden made his millions from his book, supposedly - the book he wrote from the information on the classified documents he had in his garage - that he shared with his "ghost-writer".

But ol' Joe fessed up when he was caught with those docs, so it's OK. Just like if you robbed a bank and admitted it, you'd never face charges.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Biden made his millions from his book, supposedly - the book he wrote from the information on the classified documents he had in his garage - that he shared with his "ghost-writer".

But ol' Joe fessed up when he was caught with those docs, so it's OK. Just like if you robbed a bank and admitted it, you'd never face charges.
Has he declared the derby racist yet?

W-w-w-wait a minute Dan. 10% for the big guy you can't forget about that. :)

Last edited:
Self made my butt.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey

At what point does a series of misdeeds demand a dismissal… with prejudice

Has he declared the derby racist yet?
I don't give a whit about the Derby, but I like the pageantry around it and the tradition. Lots of hot women, too.

So, I enjoy watching the TV coverage before the actual race. They did a piece on black jockeys at the Derby. Turns out there were quite a few in the early Derbys.

Ratcliffe thinks there are grounds to dismiss, but the judge wants to make sure everything is exposed.
No particular harm in being thorough … and granting a motion to dismiss.

BTW, is cleaning out one’s office an official act?

Reactions: DANC
No particular harm in being thorough … and granting a motion to dismiss.

BTW, is cleaning out one’s office an official act?
Only if you're Trump.

If only he'd have taped all his classified discussions and hid them in his sock drawer.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
They shipped boxes of documents to Maralago that Trump never requested nor wanted. Now they want to lock Trump up for possessing said documents. That's the case in a nutshell.

That’s not how it works. His book had to be reviewed for any classified information before it was allowed to be published. I can’t believe you ever had a clearance.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT