ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome back Neil!

I don’t know why he came back, so not defending him at all. But I’m 100% certain it’s not for the money. Spotify pays out so very little, even at his level.
His altruism got redirected when the much bigger platforms picked up Rogan.

Spotty may not pay much, so it was a cheap virtue signal for him. Commitment to his alleged principles would require Young to pull his material from the larger platforms...and the fat stacks of cash.....uh oh!

Leftist hypocrisy in full view.

His altruism got redirected when the much bigger platforms picked up Rogan.

Spotty may not pay much, so it was a cheap virtue signal for him. Commitment to his alleged principles would require Young to pull his material from the larger platforms...and the fat stacks of cash.....uh oh!

Leftist hypocrisy in full view.
Exactly 😎

I don’t know why he came back, so not defending him at all. But I’m 100% certain it’s not for the money. Spotify pays out so very little, even at his level.

Judge for yourself if it was for money.

Billboard confirms that you don't have a clue about Spotify's payments.
According to Gutfeld! last night, Young made 60% of his income from Spotify.

Cannot confirm - just what I heard.

If the article ribbon linked is accurate, Gutfeld is full of it.

60, 43, 80. The % is irrelevant. He's worth 200M so the 3-600k he tepotably would probably make doesn't mean much to him. He said he just wants the world to be able to access his music. But, he's still taking the money.

Judge for yourself if it was for money.

I stand corrected. That’s more than I thought he was making.

Now, I guess it’s possible to argue that even that amount means little to him, but I won’t be making that argument

60, 43, 80. The % is irrelevant. He's worth 200M so the 3-600k he tepotably would probably make doesn't mean much to him. He said he just wants the world to be able to access his music. But, he's still taking the money.
The holder of his catalog, who paid him $150 million, is due 50% of that revenue..doubt they share his virtue signal..

Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC
I'd be good with more Jacob.
Neil... meh

( are you supposed to capitalize "meh")? I never understood that rule either

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT