ADVERTISEMENT

Weeeeeeee Readyyyyyyyy and so is JG…..

Cavanagh.13

Senior
Nov 6, 2019
Got to talk to Jordan one on one off camera for about 15 minutes while Khristian was filming a short clip for something else. JG is the most humble genuine guy on the team. He has no idea how good he is. His flaw right now is that sometimes he sulks when a play doesn’t go his way. Coach yells at him and will call him out in front of the team. He has room in the tank for confidence.

Did you know JG has only played in front of more than a couple hundred fans once in his life? That was the 25% filled awful environment at Lucas oil last year for the big ten tourney. It made sense to me after I thought about it but I responded “are you Fing serious???” Then, without me asking him, he got wide eyed and said “and man I feed off energy”.

We then went into a good 5 minute convo on Assembly Hall, the Marco dunk, and the times I thought it was gonna fall down. He cannot wait to have it bouncing, and it is gonna send this mans confidence through the roof.

He crushed it in the scrimmage like I mentioned yesterday. Natural rebounder, unique ability with timing. He confirmed what I noticed and has worked very hard on his three point shot over the summer. It’s gorgeous and I’ll say right now he goes about 31-75 from deep this year, he will be over 40% because of only taking wide open threes. Not a bit of fat on his body, built like a brick house. 41 inch vertical. JG will be starting for the hoosiers this year, might be right out the gate.
Cavanagh guarantee.

Last edited:
Got to talk to Jordan one on one off camera for about 15 minutes while Khristian was filming a short clip for something else. JG is the most humble genuine guy on the team. He has no idea how good he is. His flaw right now is that sometimes he sulks when a play doesn’t go his way. Coach yells at him and will call him out in front of the team. He has room in the tank for confidence.

Did you know JG has only played in front of more than a couple hundred fans once in his life? That was the 25% filled awful environment at Lucas oil last year for the big ten tourney. It made sense to me after I thought about it but I responded “are you Fing serious???” Then, without me asking him, he got wide eyed and said “and man I feed off energy”.

We then went into a good 5 minute convo on Assembly Hall, the Marco dunk, and the times I thought it was gonna fall down. He cannot wait to have it bouncing, and it is gonna send this mans confidence through the roof.

He crushed it in the scrimmage like I mentioned yesterday. Natural rebounder, unique ability with timing. He confirmed what I noticed and has worked very hard on his three point shot over the summer. It’s gorgeous and I’ll say right now he goes about 31-75 from deep this year, he will be over 40% because of only taking wide open threes. Not a bit of fat on his body, built like a brick house. 41 inch vertical. JG will be starting for the hoosiers this year, might be right out the gate.
Cavanagh guarantee.
1. Thanks Cav.
2. Next time you see him tell him he is my favorite player. I suspect I am not alone.

When's the next corner hit YouTube?

got to spread this content out cuz my dumbass is gone starting Saturday for 2 weeks. I have some really talented editors that I have basically given them the reins. Goal is to pump it till I get back. Probably 6 episodes from stuff I filmed Sunday. Part 1 and 2 from each of them.

something this week for sure, but not exactly sure on timing.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I'm kind of warming up to small ball XJ, Bates, Parker, JG, TJD lineup. Would be very hard to defend.

Reactions: kkott

Cavanagh guarantee.
JG sort of reminds me of OG when he came in. I didn't really know what to expect out of him, and he was a surprisingly good rebounder and leaper. JG to me is the same. Think he's an 1" or 2 shorter, but maybe that wingspan makes up for it, but he's able to corral rebounds you normally wouldn't expect for a guy his size. Fun to watch!

I'm kind of warming up to small ball XJ, Bates, Parker, JG, TJD lineup. Would be very hard to defend.

I think we will see a lot of X and Parker together. X and Parker are like brothers. Special bond. They had the same vibe as me and my real good friends in college. Would 100% take a bullet for the other.

that is gonna translate to the court. In the interview they always had each others back, and then in a split second, could clown on the other one.

Favorite part for me was when I said I picture you both as junk yard dogs, am I right? You know the answer.

Cavanagh guarantee.
I was there for the Marco dunk and the only time I think AH may have reached that level was the Wat Shot UK game.

Reactions: Fpeaugh2
I was there for the Marco dunk and the only time I think AH may have reached that level was the Wat Shot UK game.
I was behind the basket with no shirt on completely painted up, loudest moment I have ever heard at the hall was that dunk.

Actually got hit by a car running to the stadium. Was freezing in the back of a truck on the drive over, jumped out and ran across the street without looking, rolled up on a hood. Laughed my ass off, said sorry to the lady in the car, ran towards the hall.

I was behind the basket with no shirt on completely painted up, loudest moment I have ever heard at the hall was that dunk.

Actually got hit by a car running to the stadium. Was freezing in the back of a truck on the drive over, jumped out and ran across the street without looking, rolled up on a hood. Laughed my ass off, said sorry to the lady in the car, ran towards the hall.
How’d you feel the next am?

Was at both. It got like that right after the Sampson news broke and we beat MSU at home. That game was something else. Chanting Sampson’s name as he walked off the last time.

Was at both. It got like that right after the Sampson news broke and we beat MSU at home. That game was something else. Chanting Sampson’s name as he walked off the last time.
I was at that MSU game as well. 4th row in the student section.

After the UK game, I went to Scotty’s and Vic and Wat walked in.. The entire restaurant chanted their names for like 10 min.

Reactions: Fpeaugh2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT