ADVERTISEMENT

We Should Start Taking A More Serious Look At Josiah Ball From Maconaquah

More importantly... how did "HE" do against Brownsburg and Tipton? The team score doesn't always reflect an individual players abilities.
Believe he scored around 25 against Brownsburg. The Bulldogs, however, have really struggled this year after losing Catchings and Diallo.

He wasn’t even the best player on the floor against Tipton. Tipton has two kids better than him. Swan and Caroenter. I kinda laughed on the original post. The kid is a naia type player
He's better than an NAIA guy. I watched him twice over Christmas break in the Miami County tourney. Not a HM kid, but certainly will end up playing D1 ball somewhere if he wants to.

He's better than an NAIA guy. I watched him twice over Christmas break in the Miami County tourney. Not a HM kid, but certainly will end up playing D1 ball somewhere if he wants to.
From what I hear from AAU guys he isn’t D1. Carpenter is much better than him

The times I've seen him play, he hits crucial shots. They bring him in for his shooting - that's filling a crucial role.

I know he plays more than 7 minutes a game every time I watch them, and I watch them a lot.

Bottom line is, he's a player on a team at the top of the B1G and our 4 and 5 stars are trying to stay out of the bottom tier.
He’s played more than seven minutes seven times this year and only twice since the calendar turned to 2024.

Wisconsin has a kid who played for a 2A school, Central Noble - Connor Essegian - who is about the same size and plays a crucial role for them.

Good players like that can get even better when playing good competition and can fill a role. I wouldn't dismiss any player averaging over 30 ppg based on the size of school they play for.
Brandin Podzeminski of the Golden State Warriors is a possible NBA Rookie of the Year who came from my high school in Wisconsin with 150 students. Two years ago as a freshman he played 69 minutes for Illinois. Last year he was co-POY at Santa Clara and was drafted in the first round. He is now a starter for the Warriors. He is a 6-5 guard who is consistently having double doubles.

Reactions: DANC
True but the kid they are talking about isn’t a high major. Probably not even D1
Dude, give it a rest.
That’s the 8th post in this thread where you’ve stated your opinion on the kid.
Anyone that doesn’t know your stance by now, has you blocked, which would be understandable… you come off as an annoying ankle biting dog.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Dude, give it a rest.
That’s the 8th post in this thread where you’ve stated your opinion on the kid.
Anyone that doesn’t know your stance by now, has you blocked, which would be understandable… you come off as an annoying ankle biting dog.
Sure bud

Have you watched him play?
Yes. We beat them 91-74…we have a 6’6 junior pg that really good.
Josiah is a really good small school player and has a really good mid range but he doesn’t handle it great or doesn’t okay much defense.

Not overly athletic reminds me of Matt Roth which is fine we need a atleat one kid a class like this. Hits free throws can shoot open three's sign me up. He is the type of kid that could go to Indiana State and by year three he is wanted by everyone in the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT