ADVERTISEMENT

We landed someone

Any chance it's someone other than Liam? I wouldn't think that Boogie is ready to commit yet.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Goodman has said he’s not committed. Don’t forget, Sisley visited this weekend and there’s been some smoke there too. We’ll see.

It's McNeeley.

The tweet the OP cited is from an "insider" who is predicting McNeeley to IU. He's typically right on these types of things.
I agree, however it makes me nervous that Trilly's next tweet which was 2 hours later said Bill Self is a Gangster. Then 15 minutes later we're hearing from Goodman that Liam hasn't committed and has no timeline. Again, I think that it's him...but just a bit cautious.

I agree, however it makes me nervous that Trilly's next tweet which was 2 hours later said Bill Self is a Gangster. Then 15 minutes later we're hearing from Goodman that Liam hasn't committed and has no timeline. Again, I think that it's him...but just a bit cautious.
That tweet was in regards to Labaron Philon who committed to Kansas last night.

I don't think the IU NIL Collective negotiates NIL deals with recruits until after a commitment is made. My guess is that Liam silent committed yesterday and is in the process of having NIL discussions, and we will have very good news very soon. Or....Goodman is right.

Reactions: IULouie
I don't think the IU NIL Collective negotiates NIL deals with recruits until after a commitment is made. My guess is that Liam silent committed yesterday and is in the process of having NIL discussions, and we will have very good news very soon. Or....Goodman is right.
Goodman.🤦🏻

Reactions: IULouie
Goodman has said he’s not committed. Don’t forget, Sisley visited this weekend and there’s been some smoke there too. We’ll see.
My son told me Sisley grew up like most of us as an IU fan. NIL money could always play a role, but we have a head start. His brother Blake started this fall at IU after giving up basketball.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkott
Self had an in home visit with Liam yesterday. I. Do. Not. Like. That!!

• Sad
Reactions: kkott

Doesn’t sound good…
Ehh, who would see Self pulling out all the stops? We're moving up and recruiting guys that are going to have multiple elite offers; they're going to be hard to get and there's always going to be stiff competition. It sucks, but it doesn't surprise me in the least and I'm still heartened that 2 gurus made IU picks for LM this week. They know Self's going to keep the pressure on and if they weren't confident, they wouldn't have made those picks. Those guys don't want to be wrong and lose any credibility.

I haven't asked anyone about this recruitment. But it seems pretty obvious that Fatjohns and crew said Liam was a lock to commit in their own way. By what they said, everyone assumed he committed, and twitter went wild.

Liam saw that, and there is only 2 possibilities:

A-He is mad the word got out and wants to save face with KU and act like it is not over, and that is why he is reposting that he has not decided and Bill's in home.

B-He has not decided and likes KU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT