ADVERTISEMENT

We hire coaches that everyone hates and mocks.

fkfootball

All-American
Apr 28, 2014
Knight. Davis. Sampson. Crean. Miller.

Knight-Opposing fans hated him because he was so good but very abrasive not fun to go against.

Davis-Was definitely mocked especially when he ran out on the court against UK. His whole demeanor just came off real Mayberry.

Sampson-People really couldnt make fun of him but he really set himself up with the extra recruiting. He was really dogged on his way out.

Crean-Too easy. Too goofy. Claps all the time. Really bad in-game coach. Kissed his late teenage son on the mouth. Got creamed by a Michigan player running down the floor.

Miller-Could end the most hated. He’s short. Seems to have Napoleon syndrome. Complains a lot. Goes way too far out onto the court. Coaching ability seems average right now.

BGfxOfZCMAAKy2R.jpg

In case you've never noticed, we hate or make fun of virtually every Big 10 coach as well.

This is called reality. Nothing special.

Archie made his bed with his rant. Maybe it'll inspire him to actually back up the talk with some results?

Reactions: Radio Zero
Crean had that stupid haircut and didn’t know how a belt worked, buuuuut he could conjure some entertaining offense in some seasons.

Reactions: kmathum

Knight-Opposing fans hated him because he was so good but very abrasive not fun to go against.

Davis-Was definitely mocked especially when he ran out on the court against UK. His whole demeanor just came off real Mayberry.

Sampson-People really couldnt make fun of him but he really set himself up with the extra recruiting. He was really dogged on his way out.

Crean-Too easy. Too goofy. Claps all the time. Really bad in-game coach. Kissed his late teenage son on the mouth. Got creamed by a Michigan player running down the floor.

Miller-Could end the most hated. He’s short. Seems to have Napoleon syndrome. Complains a lot. Goes way too far out onto the court. Coaching ability seems average right now.

Would one of the moderators please put this guy out of his misery?

100% feelz.

I know life’s rough on the spectrum, but don’t make worse yet by being stupid.

Dumb piled on top of dumb.

Really? Is it necessary to disrespect ASD folks like this? I've represented a lot of really great/special ASD kids over the years. Lame. If you said that within earshot of me, you might not like what happens next.

This board is filled with little pussies. Some of you refer to them as snowflakes. My generation calls them pussies. Grow a pair and stop pandering with the media. Of course they blasted him, the media scum stick together if you haven’t noticed. It’s a fraternal order of liars and cowards. And in the sports industry it’s a bunch of scrubs that most in general never played a high level sport yet want to talk shit to everyone that does. Cry me a fn river

Really? Is it necessary to disrespect ASD folks like this? I've represented a lot of really great/special ASD kids over the years. Lame. If you said that within earshot of me, you might not like what happens next.
GFY. To think I once liked you.

P.S. Would you beat me up? Is that what you meant by your last sentence?

This board is filled with little pussies. Some of you refer to them as snowflakes. My generation calls them pussies. Grow a pair and stop pandering with the media. Of course they blasted him, the media scum stick together if you haven’t noticed. It’s a fraternal order of liars and cowards. And in the sports industry it’s a bunch of scrubs that most in general never played a high level sport yet want to talk shit to everyone that does. Cry me a fn river
"Jerry.....just remember.....it's NOT a lie....if YOU believe it". -Art Vandelay.

I call them pussies too. Keeping your generation alive baby!

It doesn’t bother me at all. I was just pointing this out.

Is he really that short though? Isn’t he 5’9 or 5’10? I mean that really not short. It may be short for a D1 basketball player but that’s not really short out in the world of people. I’m pretty sure he’s the same height as Izzo? Maybe that’s a bad example

To the original point of this thread, winning cures all. Lose, or don't win enough, you will be hated by your own fans and eventually gone. Rival fans will hate you from day one.

Not sure what some want. Maybe a pre-hire survey of all college basketball fans to make sure the coach is liked by all.

Is he really that short though? Isn’t he 5’9 or 5’10? I mean that really not short. It may be short for a D1 basketball player but that’s not really short out in the world of people. I’m pretty sure he’s the same height as Izzo? Maybe that’s a bad example

I am not stating my opinion of the coaches. I am stating the garbage we hear about them!

Wtf? No matter who you hire, someone isn't going to like them. Some fans are only happy when they have things to complain about (especially those who are jealous). Archie has improved the team each year, and we should be competitive for a double bye in the BTT next year.....

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT