ADVERTISEMENT

We have a verdict -- Guilty on ALL counts

Wrong. The law on election day was you had to be indefinitely confined to vote by mail. If you didn't meet that standard and voted by mail you voted illegally.
Yup. And they further ruled that if Trump had:
A) Applied that to the entire state and not just to two districts and...
B) Made this argument before the election and not afterward...
then his case would have had merit.

Here is the link to the ruling specific to Trump's WI Supreme Court case.
Link

"We conclude the Campaign is not entitled to the relief it seeks. The challenge to the indefinitely confined voter ballots is meritless on its face, and the other three categories of ballots challenged fail under the doctrine of laches."

So, one more time, with feeling...

There is no ruling from the Wisconsin Supreme Court that states that Trump won the 2020 election.

Hope that 5 dollar bill gets removed from circulation
From what I understand, most money is a cornucopia of bacteria and filth.

You could eat a $5, pass it, and it would technically be cleaner than when it went in.

Yet another reason to switch to Bitcoin. ;)

You could eat a $5, pass it, and it would technically be cleaner than when it went in.

I didn't need to know that lol

Back when I was running the bar in Ohio, there was a state regulation that people who handled money couldn't also prepare food.

Back when I was running the bar in Ohio, there was a state regulation that people who handled money couldn't also prepare food.
I had a bookie that was a germaphobe. He always carried something with him to open doors and such. I always shook his hand just to get a good laugh. Funny thing…he never balked at taking those Jacksons from me

OK, I get the point he is trying to make, and I'm not a huge grammar-nazi, but holy heck, learn to spell "behavior" and "weaponizing". I get that not everyone is a perfect speller, but when you are trying to get your message across to people, simple mistakes like that can turn people off to what you are trying to prove.

That's Brit spelling. FT (Financial Times) is a Brit publication.

(I'm married to a Canadian Anglophile and have to deal with this shit all the time.)

I don’t know about the Biden Administration being involved but New York ABSOLUTELY weaponized their legal system to “get” Trump.

No reasonable person will argue otherwise.

It’s also EXTREMELY suspicious how the ball got rolling very soon after Matt Colangelo quit his job in the Biden Administration and went to work for Bragg.

There’s no way there wasn’t some coordination there. I assume they weren’t dumb enough to leave a paper trail but I wouldn’t be shocked if they did.
Your reasoning is pure "post hoc ergo propter hoc", which is of course automatically wrong,

Wrong. The law on election day was you had to be indefinitely confined to vote by mail. If you didn't meet that standard and voted by mail you voted illegally.
YAWN.

So you think you're smarter than Trump's lawyers? So what?

You are not Trump's lawyer and never were. Any "brilliant" legal point you think someone raised on Twitter four years later has already been waived by Trump's real lawyers (which do not include you).

Your repetitious posting of such nonsense makes you look stupid, not brilliant.

He doesn’t deserve prison for this one. The documents and the election interference one yes. I mean I wouldn’t complain, but this isn’t the case.
That's part of the larger issue though.
If Trump is guilty, he should have been held accountable before now, and not for the most inconsequential of offenses.

That's part of the larger issue though.
If Trump is guilty, he should have been held accountable before now, and not for the most inconsequential of offenses.
and who is to blame for the delay of the more important cases?

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016
iu

Just because Trump has Cannon in his pocket in helping delay his case doesn't mean the other cases should just sit around and wait for the corrupt Judge to move forward.

Just because Trump has Cannon in his pocket in helping delay his case doesn't mean the other cases should just sit around and wait for the corrupt Judge to move forward.
The DC case is waiting on the Supremes and the GA case is being sidetracked by the GA Pubs and the idiot DA banging her lead prosecutor.

Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
The DC case is waiting on the Supremes and the GA case is being sidetracked by the GA Pubs and the idiot DA banging her lead prosecutor.
Crazy how slow everything is going.

If Trump wins and gets to pardon his federal cases, then it will end up being no justice

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Why don't you blame the prosecutors for taking so long to file the charges?
How fast do these things normally happen? The raid happened Aug 8, 2022. The charges were filed on June 8, 2023. That is 10 months. I have no idea, is that fast or slow for an investigation?

I guess a further complicating factor is it took a little over a month for Smith to be appointed, so he had 8.5 months of investigation. I've never been part of a criminal investigation, I have no idea how long it takes to gather evidence, talk to witnesses, etc.

How fast do these things normally happen? The raid happened Aug 8, 2022. The charges were filed on June 8, 2023. That is 10 months. I have no idea, is that fast or slow for an investigation?

I guess a further complicating factor is it took a little over a month for Smith to be appointed, so he had 8.5 months of investigation. I've never been part of a criminal investigation, I have no idea how long it takes to gather evidence, talk to witnesses, etc.
It all varies. It's not uncommon for complicated fed crim actions to take a few years once the charges are filed. An investigation here seems basic and cursory, given what we all knew about this case from the beginning. But I'm no expert for sure.

Re the judge, though, if you're trying a former President for the first time in American history, who is currently the front runner for one of the two major parties, shouldn't the judge be cautious? In another thread, everyone is championing that mindset w/r/t covid. That's fair. It's also fair here. Unless this prosecution and its results are all about "getting" Trump before election day, of course.

By the way, I think Trump is in the most legal danger from the documents case. I also don't see anything in Cannon's behavior to prove she's some kind of partisan hack just trying to protect Trump, damn the law. But UncleMark and the Dems don't like how long the process is taking, so they jump to a conspiracy theory between Cannon and the Supremes.

I think virtually every criminal investigation is resolved in approximately one week.

Source: the entire history of television.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT