ADVERTISEMENT

We have a verdict -- Guilty on ALL counts

federal prosecutor not good enough for you? how about your eyes? perhaps your own ears?
I explained yesterday what the prosecutor actually said. I listen to him all the time. And I listen to Trump, who is significantly worse in trying to make sense. Let’s get Donnie on a bike this week and see how it goes.

I explained yesterday what the prosecutor actually said. I listen to him all the time. And I listen to Trump, who is significantly worse in trying to make sense. Let’s get Donnie on a bike this week and see how it goes.
i just quoted it. lmao trump speaks off script for hours at a time. biden can't even read a teleprompter. pause. four more years. care to opine as to why doj is so adamant about keeping his audio from being discovered?

Thanks, Farva. Back at ya. I’m smart enough to not vote for a con artist though, so I’ve got that over you.
here's what a normal person would recognize. that biden is in significant decline and is not mentally and physically capable of being president. you can believe that, which is patently true, AND believe that trump should be disqualified based on his actions to interfere with the election.

that's what a normal person who isn't in a cult, isn't absurdly partisan, would think. i really have no more interest in engaging with you zeke.

Thanks, Farva. Back at ya. I’m smart enough to not vote for a con artist though, so I’ve got that over you.
Not Farva, but have posted here before. There is a Metallica connection.

I'm not voting for Trump, although it would have been cool to see him at Straussenfest in Jasper back in 2016.

I just can't stand the Democrat party today and what they represent. Only Democrat I ever voted for was my Mayor and he was my realtor when I bought my house. Old school blue dog democrat. Bring those back and get rid of these so called "progressives".

I saw plenty of videos of people around the world celebrating the verdict.
Star Wars Episode 6 GIF

Not Farva, but have posted here before. There is a Metallica connection.

I'm not voting for Trump, although it would have been cool to see him at Straussenfest in Jasper back in 2016.

I just can't stand the Democrat party today and what they represent. Only Democrat I ever voted for was my Mayor and he was my realtor when I bought my house. Old school blue dog democrat. Bring those back and get rid of these so called "progressives".
*Strassenfest

Now you're replying like Hickory, with his juvenile 'oh yeah, well so are you' posts.
You never stay on topic. When you’re losing an argument you change the topic (move the goal posts) and pretend you didn’t. You’re a bad faith poster.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I don’t know about the Biden Administration being involved but New York ABSOLUTELY weaponized their legal system to “get” Trump.

No reasonable person will argue otherwise.

It’s also EXTREMELY suspicious how the ball got rolling very soon after Matt Colangelo quit his job in the Biden Administration and went to work for Bragg.

There’s no way there wasn’t some coordination there. I assume they weren’t dumb enough to leave a paper trail but I wouldn’t be shocked if they did.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle
Corruption at its finest

The feds have now joined state investigators in probing the Michigan fake electors scheme.

The Felon better make sure his legal defense bankroll stays fully funded. Keep making those donations, MAGA.

Reactions: Noodle
The feds have now joined state investigators in probing the Michigan fake electors scheme.

The Felon better make sure his legal defense bankroll stays fully funded. Keep making those donations, MAGA.

$140 million (or whatever they claim he has brought in since the conviction) will pay for a lot of lawyers. Hell, he could even afford me at this point (not that I am offering my services in any way shape or form).

Reactions: Bowlmania
His minions here are slavishly loyal and they aren’t getting paid for it. They should demand a piece of the action.
Oh don't bet on that, we are getting paid very handsomely. There are more forms of payment than a governmental fiat currency.

Not until you start acting like an adult. This is now three times you've either lied about me or called me a liar, and never showed any contrition. I think it's pretty obvious you're impossible to have a real conversation with.
I've not called you a liar nor implied you're a liar. I'm trying to find out what crime you claim Trump was found guilty of and you can't do it, so you obfuscate and won't just come out and admit you don't know.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
i just quoted it. lmao trump speaks off script for hours at a time. biden can't even read a teleprompter. pause. four more years. care to opine as to why doj is so adamant about keeping his audio from being discovered?
Well of course he does. And it makes absolutely zero sense. So rambling nonsense for hours at a time is supposed to mean something? I have no idea. I’m guessing there were lots of things he couldn’t remember. He should just pull a Trump and lie about everything.

True, it's only one lie out of many. But the brazenness of it is what's so stunning.

So easy to prove wrong, and yet he still says it.

His mind is gone.
"True, it's only one lie out of many. But the brazenness of it is what's so stunning.

So easy to prove wrong, and yet he still says it.
" (I agree completely)...Brazen, and one lie out of many...

Not only did he say it in 2016, but he even said Joe should be locked up in 2020. Hell he even mentioned "lock up Hillary" and that was 4 yrs after the ****ing election...

"His mind is gone". Well I'd say his memory (and apparently yours) is completely gone...

With your overseas business interests and partnership with Snarl on Bitcoin, you could make the Obama and Biden money hauls look puny by comparison.
"With your overseas business interests and partnership with Snarl on Bitcoin, you could make the Obama and Biden money hauls look puny by comparison."
Well one things for certain. Nobody (past or present) will ever come close to the Trump Criminal Enterprise, when it comes to profiting off the Presidency...

here's what a normal person would recognize. that biden is in significant decline and is not mentally and physically capable of being president. you can believe that, which is patently true, AND believe that trump should be disqualified based on his actions to interfere with the election.

that's what a normal person who isn't in a cult, isn't absurdly partisan, would think. i really have no more interest in engaging with you zeke.
But you’re still voting for Trump…. I do believe Biden is in decline. Of course at his age that is normal. I do wish someone else was running. My only reason for voting Biden is because the other choice is both in decline and corrupt. And policies, of course.

Yes, Trump can definitely speak for hours off the cuff. It’s just the problem of translating it into anything that makes sense.

Reactions: cosmickid

Yes, Trump can definitely speak for hours off the cuff. It’s just the problem of translating it into anything that makes sense.
mercy where some of you get your news

MeidasTouch

meidastouch.com

Description​

MeidasTouch is a liberal American political action committee formed in March 2020 with the purpose to stop the reelection of Donald Trump in the 2020 United States presidential election.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT