ADVERTISEMENT

We have a verdict -- Guilty on ALL counts

Trump is in deep shit. No way it's an acquittal or a hung jury. What I'm unsure about is if they had the opportunity to just hit him with the underlying misdemeanors and take a pass on the felony.
No he's not. The goal was always to get a guilty verdict to run campaign ads on. This will 100% be reversed on appeal. Even all the Dems know that.

Trump is in deep shit. No way it's an acquittal or a hung jury. What I'm unsure about is if they had the opportunity to just hit him with the underlying misdemeanors and take a pass on the felony.
The only correct reply ... was .. TWSS

That's what Stormy said ..

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
i haven't paid attention did they ask to charge the lesser included offenses and give that instruction?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
This is what they want Mark. They can't possibly win the election on the issues. Trump isn't going to jail never was. They want to trigger a violent reaction and influence the election. If people die so what.

If someone is stupid enough to rush a courtroom with the intent of destroying it and potentially harming people they deserve what they get. Remember that when Trump starts calling these ass hats patriots.

Count 1 guilty
Count 2 guilty
Count 3 guilty
Count 4 guilty
Count 5 guilty
Count 6 guilty
Count 7 guilty
Count 8 guilty
Count 9 guilty
Count 10 guilty
Count 11 guilty
Count 12 guilty
Count 13 guilty
Count 14 guilty
Count 15 guilty
Count 16 guilty
Count 17 guilty
Count 18 guilty
Count 19 guilty
Count 20 guilty
Count 21 guilty
Count 22 guilty
Count 23 guilty
Count 24 guilty
Count 25 guilty
Count 26 guilty
Count 27 guilty
Count 28 guilty
Count 29 guilty
Count 30 guilty
Count 31 guilty
Count 32 guilty
Count 33 guilty
Count 34 guilty

ONCE,
TWICE,
34 times a felon...

sing it...

Commodores-Three-Times-A-Lady-1576606704.jpg

This is what they want Mark. They can't possibly win the election on the issues. Trump isn't going to jail never was. They want to trigger a violent reaction and influence the election. If people die so what.

Haha. Law and order. A jury finds him guilty on all charges and it’s their fault the numbskulls want violence? Take some accountability.

I never doubted he’d be found guilty on at least some of it. I’m mildly surprised they got him on every single count. He interesting to see how this affects him in the polls. I suspect it will hurt him significantly, especially if there is unrest because of this.

But hurting him in the polls was clearly the point of all of this. This was election interference by the state of New York.

Hope everyone stays safe.

I don't think Trumpers really care about this(at least yet). Mainly because Trump hasn't directly told them to care. But also because it's meaningless to them. They are still voting for him in November and he still will likely win.

I never doubted he’d be found guilty on at least some of it. I’m mildly surprised they got him on every single count. He interesting to see how this affects him in the polls. I suspect it will hurt him significantly, especially if there is unrest because of this.

But hurting him in the polls was clearly the point of all of this. This was election interference by the state of New York.

Hope everyone stays safe.
Or…criminal activity by Donald J Trump. Do the crime, do the time.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT