ADVERTISEMENT

We have a new chick Chiropractor where I go...

There is no such thing as a legit chiropractor. Objective studies have been done over and over and shown it to be pseudoscience.

If your chiro is doing you any good, it's because either:
1. In addition to chiropractic, he's also engaging in massage or other physical therapy, or
2. It's all in your head.

If by "adjustments," you mean he's one of those guys who tells you that he can solve health problems anywhere in your body by realigning your spine, then it's probably the latter. It's quackery.

It's just not that black or white situation. There are "quacks" in every line of work. Did you watch Making a Murderer? Those lawyers ....geez. I went to my doctor for my back/hip - shooting pain issues and nothing worked. Then I went to my chiro and he fixed it almost instantly. I know some cases should go to a doctor but there are plenty of cases where alignment takes pressure off nerves and fixes issues. My wife's grandfather deteriorated so that he couldn't walk by himself. He went to all the doctors and nothing helped. He decided to try Chiro and it totally changed his life. It was like he was 20 years younger in his movement.

I don't have a dog in the race, I'm not a Chiro or a Doctor but saying it is total crap 100% of the time is silly.

Reactions: C-$
It's just not that black or white situation. There are "quacks" in every line of work. Did you watch Making a Murderer? Those lawyers ....geez. I went to my doctor for my back/hip - shooting pain issues and nothing worked. Then I went to my chiro and he fixed it almost instantly. I know some cases should go to a doctor but there are plenty of cases where alignment takes pressure off nerves and fixes issues. My wife's grandfather deteriorated so that he couldn't walk by himself. He went to all the doctors and nothing helped. He decided to try Chiro and it totally changed his life. It was like he was 20 years younger in his movement.

I don't have a dog in the race, I'm not a Chiro or a Doctor but saying it is total crap 100% of the time is silly.

You have to remember that @TheOriginalHappyGoat is 99% full of shit.

Hi, Goat!!!

Reactions: Lucy01
Here's a chiropractic story for y'all.

My dad, like many truck drivers, had back problems. His company paid for chiropractic visits. He'd go in, get whatever done, and his back would feel better for a while. Then it would hurt, and he'd go back, and on and on and on. After a few years of this, his back broke, and the chiropractor couldn't fix that, so he went to a real doctor, where it was discovered that his back problems were caused by the multiple myeloma eating his vertebrae from the inside out. If he hadn't wasted three years with a chiropractor, who knows? I might have a living father right now.

So those of you enjoying your chiro visits, good for you, but you won't ever see me wasting money on that nonsense. If I have a health problem, I go to a real doctor. Period.
I am sorry for the loss of your father. Yes, I am a conservative, and we have hearts too. I've never been to a chiropractor before,but I have noticed that when I shovel snow my back hurts more than it did before. Would they help? I have no idea.

She's pretty hot.

She was rubbing her teats on me this morning and I about lost control.

Good morning, AOTF.
Is it the outside, inside or middle part of your elbow? The outside part of my left elbow has been bothering me and I'm thinking about going to an ortho doctor for a shot. I want to get it healed for golf.

Is it the outside, inside or middle part of your elbow? The outside part of my left elbow has been bothering me and I'm thinking about going to an ortho doctor for a shot. I want to get it healed for golf.

It was the inside (that's where "golfer's elbow" is).

"Tennis elbow" is on the outside.

If you're still going after 3 years, then it hasn't been healed. Like I said, professional knucklecracker. Of course it feels good after the treatment.
I would only go to a chiropractor if the real doctor I went to prescribed it. If I needed regular adjustments, I would go to a orthopedic doctor to find out what was wrong and how to fix it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT