ADVERTISEMENT

We are a turnover machine...

NoVertical

Senior
Nov 29, 2003
Mr. Glass. My name is NV... I'm 62 years old and I'm willing to come to IU to coach turnovers. I'll work for room and board. Why pay this coaching staff so much money to coach turnovers when you can hire NV for a lot less. I'll even send you a resume along with my apparent acceptable coaching philosophy: Turnovers are a good thing! I'll teach creative turnovers; out of bounds turnovers; double dribble turnovers; dribble... dribble... dribble wild shot turnovers; jump in the air turnovers; and the best one, throw the ball out of bounds turnovers. If coaching turnovers is what you want, why not hire NV instead of this collection of clowns who coach turnover basketball while insisting they are not coaching turnover basketball? Reality has an interesting way of making someone else's "facts" look stupid!

Mr. Glass. My name is NV... I'm 62 years old and I'm willing to come to IU to coach turnovers. I'll work for room and board. Why pay this coaching staff so much money to coach turnovers when you can hire NV for a lot less. I'll even send you a resume along with my apparent acceptable coaching philosophy: Turnovers are a good thing! I'll teach creative turnovers; out of bounds turnovers; double dribble turnovers; dribble... dribble... dribble wild shot turnovers; jump in the air turnovers; and the best one, throw the ball out of bounds turnovers. If coaching turnovers is what you want, why not hire NV instead of this collection of clowns who coach turnover basketball while insisting they are not coaching turnover basketball? Reality has an interesting way of making someone else's "facts" look stupid!

They're already getting an "A" in turnovers. What we need is someone to coach them to retain possession of the ball within the flow of an offense that is rational.

We all really want only one turnover.

At the top.

Reactions: Sope Creek
This is the best we've looked in more than a month. Since MSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT