ADVERTISEMENT

We’re told this is no big deal

If this happens to one person, it too many. I hope the docs involved in these cases get sued and lose everything they have.

These docs need to be in prison, in addition to losing everything they have. Riding on the backs of troubled kids is how whacked out liberals think they can do politics. The worst thing that happened to the LBG movement was to add T to it.

Reactions: DANC
Read in one of these links that a more than significant numbers of parents with trans kids seem also to have underlying issues.

Whether it be crime in the urban areas, the generation of OnlyFans girls, or now this, "Daddy Issues" seem to be the common denominator.

So the interview is fake?
I think every video these days should be suspect until verified. We had a couple fakes posted here in the past few months and I don’t think a day goes by that I don’t run across one on Facebook. I’m totally against transitioning minors and if that video is real and the kid is telling the truth someone needs arrested and prosecuted IMO.

Reactions: stollcpa
We should be cautious with all supporters.
Thats part of Thinking Like A Lawyer

Cautious of all supporters. I also don't post everything that gives me a tingling feeling.
Then you miss the whole entailment aspect of this forum.

Some ideas are purely recreational, they are fun to think about but there is little or no evidence to support them

By the way 51 former intelligence officers said Trump will steal the election.

Portrait of a detransitioner as a young woman
from The Economist

She now spends a lot of time campaigning for other detransitioners’ stories to be heard. This is not easy work. Outspoken detransitioners are often maligned. One gender-medicine doctor has criticised the use of the term “detransitioner”, saying, with extraordinary cruelty, “it doesn’t really mean anything”. Dr Littman’s study found that only 24% of detransitioners told their doctors transitioning had not worked out. This may help explain why some dismiss the phenomenon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT