ADVERTISEMENT

Watched the whole game… Good coaching and good effort

rocketo

All-American
Feb 23, 2007
I didn’t get to watch it all live, so as soon as I got home I sat and watched every minute.

The refs really sucked today. I don’t blame Woody for getting hot. I actually must give him credit because I think he influenced them in the second half and forced them to make the GD calls against UM that weren’t being made.

TJD didn’t do shit in the first half. Clearly Woodson got on him. He was a totally different animal in the second half. I could say that for most of the players not named Xavier, Trey or Jordan. Another example of what was likely a result of coaching

I loved the comment made by Bardo (I think) about Woodson. He stated he wouldn’t change anything on the offensive side. The team just needed to do a better job executing the plan. Good call Woody…

What an effort in the second half. Even though early in the half, it didn’t result in cutting into the lead, it set the tone for the last 12-13 minutes. And we dominated them on both ends consistently over that period of time.

I love that the team was able to close out the game with some big FT near the end of the game. Very clutch shots and overall good performance from the line despite of few early missed opportunities.

Also love how some of the morons on this site totally disappeared after their hilarious hot takes. Hopefully they never show their face again or at least take it as a learning opportunity.

Big win and this team certainly has given the fans plenty of excitement this year. Not always positive in the end, but excitement nonetheless…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT