ADVERTISEMENT

Losing by 27 to Nebraska on the 3rd day of the BTT is a good time to say "it's over".

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
With no recruits coming in and half the team splitting, to wait another year just seems soley like a personal favor to Woodson.

I wanted it to work but it's not. Get busy living or get busy dying...

Woodson’s comments in pressors (blaming players, tho also I have heard him say “that’s on me”), comments criticizing reporters who ask about his job status, having others do his radio shows, and now a technical, I wonder if the strain is getting to him?
I’m sure this is not the success he envisioned. He may want or even need a way out.

With no recruits coming in and half the team splitting, to wait another year just seems soley like a personal favor to Woodson.

I wanted it to work but it's not. Get busy living or get busy dying...
This is why saying he was returning at that time was ridiculous. You didn't have all the information. It's like going all in without looking at your cards or seeing the flop when you have a drawing hand. Why back yourself into a corner?

Reactions: iulb
This is why saying he was returning at that time was ridiculous. You didn't have all the information. It's like going all in without looking at your cards or seeing the flop when you have a drawing hand. Why back yourself into a corner?
Arrogance and ignorance. Deadly combo. IU for ya.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
Woodson’s comments in pressors (blaming players, tho also I have heard him say “that’s on me”), comments criticizing reporters who ask about his job status, having others do his radio shows, and now a technical, I wonder if the strain is getting to him?
I’m sure this is not the success he envisioned. He may want or even need a way out.
When he has said “that’s on me” thru the course of the season, have we seen improvement on those issues?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT