ADVERTISEMENT

Was it just me or was the officiating in favor of Northwestern today?

Northwestern was whistled for three turnovers even though they traveled 10 or 15 times. The Hoosiers seldom get a break from the officials.
Yeah, it's just you. What difference does it make? Are you figuring that Malik's 5th was an offensive foul? Dumb ass crying after he buried the screener.

Last edited:
You can't complain when your Team shoots an anemic 12 for 21 from the free throw line and loses by 4 points. hit 70% of your free throws like good teams do, and You have a chance to win.
Thats just the point. If we had got the 40 plus purdue got against Northwestern and IU made 17 of those 40 we win.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Northwestern was whistled for three turnovers even though they traveled 10 or 15 times. The Hoosiers seldom get a break from the officials.
J - the "home whistle" has been LONG GONE from Assembly Hall for years. That said, it's not the reason we are losing home games at an unprecedented pace since the glory days that you and I experienced. I feel so blessed to have been there for those days and am sad for students who have never sniffed the greatness that was. Hope to regain at least a bit of that swagger here before moving on to undefeated seasons in the sky!

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
The refs missed a lot of calls today. Most favored NW, they also missed a few IU fouls that could have been called. The reffing crew definitely had a poor game. IU doesn't get the respect from refs like they did when Coach Knight would like them up. However, the poor free throw shooting was the difference in the end.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT