ADVERTISEMENT

Ware is unreal

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
The guy is getting better too, he has such a high ceiling. On both ends of the floor too. His length I have never seen before at IU. I am just amazed watching how much longer he is than everyone else. And his touch??? chefs kiss. We should let him shoot 20 times a game, from wherever he wants. Fade aways in the lane, threes, dunks, whatever you want buddy. Feathery!

Thank god we got him, best transfer ever in my lifetime.

The guy is getting better too, he has such a high ceiling. On both ends of the floor too. His length I have never seen before at IU. I am just amazed watching how much longer he is than everyone else. And his touch??? chefs kiss. We should let him shoot 20 times a game, from wherever he wants. Fade aways in the lane, threes, dunks, whatever you want buddy. Feathery!

Also on defense he affects guys down low. Even if he doesn't block the shot he's got those opponents thinking down there.

Woody has clearly done a tremendous job with him. Ware seems motivated and certainly a stark difference between his previous video and his recent performances.

I think Malik is a lot better too. He has scored in double figures every game this yr.
Oh. No doubt about it. Even today, when he struggled a little, he still made a very positive impact. Woodson has done a great job putting talented players in position to be successful and leverage their skills. The problem right now is just getting more talent at the 1 and 2.

Oh. No doubt about it. Even today, when he struggled a little, he still made a very positive impact. Woodson has done a great job putting talented players in position to be successful and leverage their skills. The problem right now is just getting more talent at the 1 and 2.
MR is just a really good basketball player, high IQ, Great footwork, great passer for his size, and very unselfish.

Love his game.

It's quite possible IU could end up having the best frontcourt in the B1G ... but the worst backcourt (if you factor in the thin guard "roster").
IU's backcourt is going to depend on Galloway's consistency (much better tonight) and Cupp's improvement throughout.

I'm still holding out hope that XJ can make an impact but it's starting to look like IU plays at a much better pace without him. Hate to say it because I like him.

Ware has been a consistent positive. Easy to like what he has done so far. He still can get a lot better, but so far so good. He really does have a high ceiling. Good shooting big man. Once he gets stronger and gets more comfortable with pick n pop stuff he could be really good.

The guards did a nice job playing through the bigs tonight.

PETER JURKIN

KW and MR have been really solid scoring when double and triple teamed.

Game tape will allow CMW to coach up those two on how to pass out of those and how the other players on the court can make the best cuts for good looks.

Reactions: Bucket Getter

The kiss of death..

Yep. Oregon fans have to be liks WTF. He is so gone after this year. But great for him.

Better than that.....remember everyone can pack their defense down low because we have zero outside threat.
This dude is a complete and utter stud

He has really impressed me more than i expected. Would like to see some upper body strength for his battles in the BIG.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Ya you can see Malik has worked on his footwork but he needs to see the triple teams and pass out, even if we aren’t hitting our threes. Sometimes he’s such a black hole
For sure. Love his improvement but reminds me of TJD as a sophomore, an absolute black hole no matter how many the defense brings to him. I thought he missed at least 3 wide open players in that bad stretch of the second half.

For sure. Love his improvement but reminds me of TJD as a sophomore, an absolute black hole no matter how many the defense brings to him. I thought he missed at least 3 wide open players in that bad stretch of the second half.
He finishes way better than TJD as a soph tho. His touch around the rim is superb. If he doesn’t turn it over in that triple team, he normally hits.

True. Offensively his moves are very polished. I just think that like TJD he needs to get better at passing out of double teams.
Oh hes horrendous. I have a perfect view a lot of the times and it is laughable how his eyes don't even come close to looking out. Black hole was used about 10 times in my group yesterday lol.

He was a great pickup and is going to make motor money if he keeps this up. Also think Iu is better without X

He was a great pickup and is going to make motor money if he keeps this up. Also think Iu is better without X
Ya Cupps and Gunn have shined when X has been out. Are you blind bro?>?>?>. This team needs X in the worst way to do damage in March. Rewatch March 2022. If that happens with X we are a legit sweet 16 + threat.

We have no shot of doing that without him. 0.

Ya Cupps and Gunn have shined when X has been out. Are you blind bro?>?>?>. This team needs X in the worst way to do damage in March. Rewatch March 2022. If that happens with X we are a legit sweet 16 + threat.

The ball moves on offense better. Not speaking of individual stats, we just function as a unit better without him. You saw it happen last year also. He went down and we got better

Holy piss in 39 minutes those two had a combine: 2 points, 1 rebound and 1 assist.

WAY BETTER WITHOUT X

GET OFF THE CRACK. yes that deserves all caps.

The ball moves on offense better. Not speaking of individual stats, we just function as a unit better without him. You saw it happen last year also. He went down and we got better

What????? He went down and our ceiling shrunk. I am done with you.

Reactions: stollcpa

Yeah X has looked off since returning. Not a huge surprise with him missing 2/3 of last season but agree we need him. X gives us so much on defense. I would like to see him play off ball some and see if Galloway can find him on the kick out like he did MM last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT