ADVERTISEMENT

Ware is unreal

"Not quick enough"? I think something must be wrong with my TV.

It's making Galloway look very quick when he drives past everybody from the top of the key down the lane to the basket.
Galloway does well defensively against similarly-abled athletes (Purdue guards, for example). But he gets torched by quick guards. If you want evidence, watch games from last season.

Trey gets torched. All of our players get torched. He is a very fine bball player. We don’t seem to play team defense with everyone on the same page. Especially pick & roll. Makes it easier to get torched.

Galloway does well defensively against similarly-abled athletes (Purdue guards, for example). But he gets torched by quick guards. If you want evidence, watch games from last season.
Why would you recommend that I do that?

Last year is gone (for me, at least).

Thank you

I don’t disagree. But you at least have to admit that Galloway was playing out of position by guarding the fastest guard on every team after X went down. And he was doing that because, while not great, he was better at it than the freshman guard we had who was pretty good.

Galloway has his flaws but is a good all around guard who has proven to be not easily replaced. In fact after watching him be the primary ball handler more last game I wonder if we should see more of that even when X is healthy. Galloway seems to have a way of creating for others. I thought he put a ton of pressure on Marylands defense.

I don’t disagree. But you at least have to admit that Galloway was playing out of position by guarding the fastest guard on every team after X went down. And he was doing that because, while not great, he was better at it than the freshman guard we had who was pretty good.

Galloway has his flaws but is a good all around guard who has proven to be not easily replaced. In fact after watching him be the primary ball handler more last game I wonder if we should see more of that even when X is healthy. Galloway seems to have a way of creating for others. I thought he put a ton of pressure on Marylands defense.
I agree

So I just read this in Wikipedia about Uwe Blab: "Off the court Blab later admitted that he just kind of fell into the basketball world and never really considered it to be a great passion."
I think a lot of young, big kids are directed into sports as an expectation of other adults. The heart doesn't always follow along.

Reactions: Willdog7
"Not quick enough"? I think something must be wrong with my TV.

It's making Galloway look very quick when he drives past everybody from the top of the key down the lane to the basket.
The "Galloway Blow-by" has become his patented move. We need to see it every game. I'm still pissed he missed that thunder-dunk over Edey up at West Laffy. Even with a miss it was impressive, especially coming from a nice looking white guy, a campus stud-muffin for the ladies, I would think. Luke Recker was the same way, the world his oyster to be slurped.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT