ADVERTISEMENT

Walz’s for Trump

Sounds like the beginning of the "civil war", brother against brother...but has Jeff Walz's specifically withdrawn support for Tim? The links cite Jeff's support for Trump prior to Tim's nomination.

He doesn't like his political views. He also doesn't like him personally, for unspecified reasons. They haven't talked for years. Interestingly, he said when they were kids Tampon Tim used to throw up in the car all the time. Why is that not surprising?

To be fair, RFK Jr. is embarrassing his family legacy with all the craziness he's publicly putting out there. They've been a prominent political family for the better part of the last 60 years and RFK Jr. is turning out to be more than a black sheep - he's a crazy person.

I don't know anything about Tim Walz' brother. I do know that my brother and I didn't see eye to eye politically - I'd doubt he would have supported my run as VP. I don't really give a shit about that.

To be fair, RFK Jr. is embarrassing his family legacy with all the craziness he's publicly putting out there. They've been a prominent political family for the better part of the last 60 years and RFK Jr. is turning out to be more than a black sheep - he's a crazy person.

I don't know anything about Tim Walz' brother. I do know that my brother and I didn't see eye to eye politically - I'd doubt he would have supported my run as VP. I don't really give a shit about that.
OhioGuy. Always on brand. You can set your watch to it. His side is always better.

Trumps who can't stand DonOLD:

Mary Trump - DonOLD's niece

Fred Trump - DonOLD's nephew

Melania Trump - DonOLD's third wife
Fred Trump has recounted that DonOLD told him that he should just allow his son to die and then move to Florida. Kinda doubt the strain betwen Tim and Jeff involves anything so despicable...

Anyway polls keep reflecting Walz's popularity. The NYT Sienna over the weekend showed Walz with higher favorability than either Trump or Vance. Even higher than Kamala, although both Walz and Harris were above ground, while both Trump and Vance were both upside down.

The ABC Ipsos found even more of a gap between Walz and Vance... From that bastion of liberalism that is the Washington Examiner...

"Walz has a 42% favorability rating in the survey, against 31% who view him unfavorably. That’s a much better number than his Republican counterpart, Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH), who has a 32% favorability rating against 44% who view him unfavorably."

Reactions: IU_Hickory
OhioGuy. Always on brand. You can set your watch to it. His side is always better.
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

He doesn't like his political views. He also doesn't like him personally, for unspecified reasons. They haven't talked for years. Interestingly, he said when they were kids Tampon Tim used to throw up in the car all the time. Why is that not surprising?
I laughed at this...

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

RFK's 'family' legacy is somewhat embarrassing in it's own right.
From the old man to the brothers, loyalty and spousal fidelity were minor obstacles....never an obstacle where MMonroe got passed along, or Kopechne accidentally drowned...
The younger spawn are equally challenged , unless you are accepting of a young woman beaten to death with a golf club.
RFKjr is likely the most accomplished, selfless advocate for people in the entire Kennedy family.
I live for the day he is appointed AG....

From the old man to the brothers, loyalty and spousal fidelity were minor obstacles....never an obstacle where MMonroe got passed along, or Kopechne accidentally drowned...
The younger spawn are equally challenged , unless you are accepting of a young woman beaten to death with a golf club.
RFKjr is likely the most accomplished, selfless advocate for people in the entire Kennedy family.
A clown AG for a clown President. Makes sense.

Tampon Tim’s family just endorsed Trump. They know what’s up.

The "Tampon Tim" moniker may get a chuckle from some.

However, 30 states have removed what is called the "Tampon tax" (state sales tax on menstrual products).

Thus providing these products in school restrooms, as the Minnesota legislature did when Tim Walz was governor, falls in line with the same sentiment which was behind the movement to remove the Tampon tax IMO.

Also jokes relating to menstruation may not be particularly funny to female voters.

The "Tampon Tim" moniker may get a chuckle from some.

However, 30 states have removed what is called the "Tampon tax" (state sales tax on menstrual products).

Thus providing these products in school restrooms, as the Minnesota legislature did when Tim Walz was governor, falls in line with the same sentiment which was behind the movement to remove the Tampon tax IMO.

Also jokes relating to menstruation may not be particularly funny to female voters.

No one has an issue with putting tampons in women's restrooms.

The right's Mary Trump.
Read yesterday that Jeff Walz is not going to get further involved. What he said on Facebook and in the article yesterday is all he's going to do. That's the right thing for a brother to do. I don't agree with my sisters on everything, but I'd never go public about it - even if some of what they believe is nuts. ;)

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
I think the brother lives in The Villages. The MAGA, blue collar, rust belt retiree capital of the world. Also leads the country in STDs per capita.

Some absolutely horrific stories in here:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT