ADVERTISEMENT

VP Harris Admits We Are Entitled To Borders

She said come no mo

Border lines matter

hypocrisy lost on media
I was considering the question tonight. The Court said today that it is the law. You want open boarders change the law. Well we all know you won't do that. It was a good issue for one election cycle and now it is the lefts problem. The migration will continue. They are so desperate for a better life that they send their children north against great odds because for them it is their best choice. To quote Gallagher in "Absence of Malice" "Who do I see about that" Wells, "Their ain't nobody to see, I wish there was, you are dismissed sir". Old President Biden didn't do his VP Harris any favors now did he.

exclusive clubs are all way too restrictive.

at least until we ourselves get in, or our ancestors who grandfather us in, at which point adding any more members just dilutes and minimizes the exclusivity.

humans have a very well defined cut off line, for when further entry should be cut off.

and that line for cutoff, is the very second after we ourselves and our loved ones are in.

after that, further expanding the membership instantly goes from being a minimal level of compassion and humanity, to ruining it for everyone already in.

exclusive clubs are all way too restrictive.

at least until we ourselves get in, or our ancestors who grandfather us in, at which point adding any more members just dilutes and minimizes the exclusivity.

humans have a very well defined cut off line, for when further entry should be cut off.

and that line for cutoff, is the very second after we ourselves and our loved ones are in.

after that, further expanding the membership instantly goes from being a minimal level of compassion and humanity, to ruining it for everyone already in.
Just wow, people like you make me want to vomit. Where did you come up with your little soliloquy?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucy01 and ulrey
AOC and the VP are at polar opposite ends, it seems, based on AOC's tweets bashing Harris.

I'll wait for DANC and Lucy to explain how both are the same devil.

AOC and the VP are at polar opposite ends, it seems, based on AOC's tweets bashing Harris.

Harris is a politically opportunistic chameleon. AOC lives in a sims universe, but seems true to her beliefs

Reactions: BCCHoosier

VP Harris when asked if she had been to the border, she answered no! She also added she hadn’t been to Europe either!
She is in over her head! Not to be confused with giving…..

• Haha
Reactions: brebelle3 and ulrey
This border issue appears to be a no-win dilemma for Biden.

A big majority of both Dems and Pubs consider the border situation to be a crisis.

The Catch-22 being there is not anywhere near a consensus on how to solve the issue.

I

The same way that Trump and Romney are the same devil.

We have 2 political parties that are having a hard time keeping everyone in the big tent. There are items that are agreed upon and those that are not.

The same way that Trump and Romney are the same devil.

We have 2 political parties that are having a hard time keeping everyone in the big tent. There are items that are agreed upon and those that are not.
That appears to be the case with Merrick Garland as well. Appears DOJ will continue to defend Trump in the E Jean Carrol case in spite of many Dems believing they should not. I was confused by this b/c Garland is the AG in charge of the DOJ which was defending the case prior to the new administration. He can't just choose not to do that now, it would be anarchy in the future.

The federal bureaucracy, for all its ills, must sometimes be protected. I'm satisfied there are still some (on both sides) who see it that way.

Not Dan or Lucy, but ....

AOC and VP both willingly lied about the need and propriety of enforcing immigration laws to gain and retain political power. They also called anyone who supported enforcement of immigration laws “racists” and “white supremacists.” 80,000,000+ Americans willingly ignored the truth and applauded and joined them in their hateful labeling because, you know, “Trump.”

but you knew that ..,

VP Harris when asked if she had been to the border, she answered no! She also added she hadn’t been to Europe either!
She is in over her head! Not to be confused with giving…..
Was she laughing about it? Is the border really important lol?

AOC and VP both willingly lied about the need and propriety of enforcing immigration laws to gain and retain political power. They also called anyone who supported enforcement of immigration laws “racists” and “white supremacists.” 80,000,000+ Americans willingly ignored the truth and applauded and joined them in their hateful labeling because, you know, “Trump.”

but you knew that ..,
Demagogues

That appears to be the case with Merrick Garland as well. Appears DOJ will continue to defend Trump in the E Jean Carrol case in spite of many Dems believing they should not.

There's some weird legal angles that I don't quite understand with this deal. Regardless, the judge can still call bullshit and allow Carrol to move forward.

There's some weird legal angles that I don't quite understand with this deal. Regardless, the judge can still call bullshit and allow Carrol to move forward.
Sucks trump doesn’t have Twitter. Border stuff. Fauci emails. His pants on backwards. AOC with ptsd from capitol but votes present on cap police funding, this mtg psycho, his crim investigation, Biden eating ice cream.... His tweets would be great

but you knew that ..,
Whoever has been liking your posts lately has been nailing it.

Sucks trump doesn’t have Twitter. Border stuff. Fauci emails. His pants on backwards. AOC with ptsd from capitol but votes present on cap police funding, this mtg psycho, his crim investigation, Biden eating ice cream.... His tweets would be great
He was hilarious if you learned not to take him too seriously. Our most funny POTUS ever.

Unfortunately plenty on the right took him way too seriously and you get the events of January 6th.

Then you have people on the left that take him too seriously and you get TMP.

Last edited:
He was hilarious if you learned not to take him too seriously. Our most funny POTUS ever.

Unfortunately plenty on the right took him way to seriously and you get the events of January 6th.

Then you have people on the left that take him too seriously and you get TMP.
tmp has something wrong with him. He's as nuts as MTG and the people he criticizes. That's not a normal "adult." no adult communicates with people in that fashion. i assume he's a college kid. anyway he's probably worth putting on ignore.

As for trump i couldn't agree more. hilarious. when he'd do a briefing and pick someone that he didn't like and he'd mumble "here we go" i'd literally laugh out loud. trump was by far the funniest prez ever. certainly not redeeming but entertaining for sure

tmp has something wrong with him. He's as nuts as MTG and the people he criticizes. That's not a normal "adult." no adult communicates with people in that fashion. i assume he's a college kid. anyway he's probably worth putting on ignore.

As for trump i couldn't agree more. hilarious. when he'd do a briefing and pick someone that he didn't like and he'd mumble "here we go" i'd literally laugh out loud. trump was by far the funniest prez ever. certainly not redeeming but entertaining for sure
TMP has been around too long to be a college kid, unless he started posting when he was 12.

I would know.

TMP has eaten too many Tide pods to be of any value.

Carroll was about to get some crucial discovery from Trump when, in September of last year, the department intervened on Trump’s behalf, transferred the case to federal court, and moved to substitute the government for Trump as the defendant—on the theory that Trump’s comments about Carroll were made in “the scope of his employment” as the president. The result of this maneuver (if successful) would likely be the dismissal of Carroll’s case, since the federal government cannot be sued for defamation.

Carroll was about to get some crucial discovery from Trump when, in September of last year, the department intervened on Trump’s behalf, transferred the case to federal court, and moved to substitute the government for Trump as the defendant—on the theory that Trump’s comments about Carroll were made in “the scope of his employment” as the president. The result of this maneuver (if successful) would likely be the dismissal of Carroll’s case, since the federal government cannot be sued for defamation.
what's your issue? that garland hasn't moved to withdraw?

what's your issue? that garland hasn't moved to withdraw?

I thought it was a reach when Barr did it. I understand Garland wanting to appear apolitical and to maintain the integrity of the institution, but still... at some point can't you just say your predecessor was a renegade and the department can't defend its previous position?

I thought it was a reach when Barr did it. I understand Garland wanting to appear apolitical and to maintain the integrity of the institution, but still... at some point can't you just say your predecessor was a renegade and the department can't defend its previous position?
gotcha. no clue when it's the fed gov etc. in a regular case you have to have the court's approval to withdraw. file a motion to withdraw notice it for hearing and hope the judge agrees to let you out - that you have a valid reason to withdraw

Last edited:

TMP is a very good poster on the basketball board. He's one of the very few that understands the game.
Now I'll wait for him to call me a hillbilly because I don't live in the appropriate locale.

TMP is a very good poster on the basketball board. He's one of the very few that understands the game.
Now I'll wait for him to call me a hillbilly because I don't live in the appropriate locale.
Awesome. Maybe he can coach 5th grade somewhere. He acts like he’s 12.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucy01
Brilliant, how many illegals have you signed up to house and feed?

none.

the same number as you, Lucy, and ulrey, because none of us have had to, ever, despite all the immigrants who have come here over our lifetimes.

none of my or your qualities of life has been affected in the slightest by immigration, at least not relative to a thousand other things that has each impacted your life a thousand times more, yet it bugs the sht out of you.

if you guys were on the outside wanting in, no one would be whining and crying more than you to get in.

none.

the same number as you, Lucy, and ulrey, because none of us have had to, ever, despite all the immigrants who have come here over our lifetimes.

none of my or your qualities of life has been affected in the slightest by immigration, at least not relative to a thousand other things that has each impacted your life a thousand times more, yet it bugs the sht out of you.

if you guys were on the outside wanting in, no one would be whining and crying more than you to get in.
I have no problem with immigrants, Germans, French, Dutch, Swedish, Polish they are all welcome.

true.

i guess when you're the prez and you publicly call for the overthrow of the govt, you've apparently crossed some kind of line.

who knew?

in the end it only benefits Trump.

the guy with the least grasp of when to "stop digging" ever.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Gotta admit I miss it just a little bit. Without Trump, his syncophants, and the lefties going nuts it’s all college baseball (snooze) and Korean boy bands. And that’s just the stuff I can decipher.

I was more falling back on Garland believing in procedure and the responsibility of the DOJ which is a pleasant departure from his predecessor even if I’m not enamored with the optics of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT