ADVERTISEMENT

Video Shows Police Officer Violently Arresting Black Student in Her Classroom.....

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
You should post it on the Water Cooler and then be prepared to be amazed at the number of people who defend the cop or suggest the video doesn't tell the whole story.

It is a short video and it would be interesting to see earlier video when she wasn't cooperating as the text mentioned. It looks excessive in this video. I would be pissed if it were my kid. I would be pissed if my kid didn't follow the instructions and cooperate. I would be pissed that the cop dragged her across the floor instead of making sure she wasn't injured. It is interesting that those sitting near her didn't flinch or react when she hit the floor or while being dragged out.

It is a short video and it would be interesting to see earlier video when she wasn't cooperating as the text mentioned. It looks excessive in this video. I would be pissed if it were my kid. I would be pissed if my kid didn't follow the instructions and cooperate. I would be pissed that the cop dragged her across the floor instead of making sure she wasn't injured. It is interesting that those sitting near her didn't flinch or react when she hit the floor or while being dragged out.
There is a longer video. She was arrested for "disrupting classes." Classmates have said on Twitter that the cop has done similar things several times before and this didn't surprise them.

There is a longer video. She was arrested for "disrupting classes." Classmates have said on Twitter that the cop has done similar things several times before and this didn't surprise them.
They were all pretty calm. I might have tried to help her get up and gotten punched in the throat.

Wow, I am so lucky we didn't have a cop at my school.

There is no excuse, no matter how much you want to find one.

I wish a painful death for the officer after suffering for a long time.

The problem is people always find a way to defend it. Until we condemn this shit, people dumber then shit with a badge will abuse it.

Why was there a classroom full of kids to witness.
Any dipchit teacher or admin would clear the compliant kids to an empty room or hallway once the officer was at the classroom doorway.
Probably ended much calmer had the 'audience' been removed.

But, thats some crazy 15 sec. snapshot.

Reactions: IU40IU
There is no excuse, no matter how much you want to find one.

I wish a painful death for the officer after suffering for a long time.

The problem is people always find a way to defend it. Until we condemn this shit, people dumber then shit with a badge will abuse it.
I'm not defending it. It is predictable.

If you are watching a scary movie and they start playing music as the pretty young girl opens the door to the old shed, don't you say, "Don't go in there!"

People haven't learned that cops rarely change their mind if you refuse them long enough. A certain percentage will light you up. I would prefer to save myself the pain if possible. Sometimes the cop becomes the monster in the shed.

I'm not defending it. It is predictable.

If you are watching a scary movie and they start playing music as the pretty young girl opens the door to the old shed, don't you say, "Don't go in there!"

People haven't learned that cops rarely change their mind if you refuse them long enough. A certain percentage will light you up. I would prefer to save myself the pain if possible. Sometimes the cop becomes the monster in the shed.

And those cops should be fired, they clearly aren't cut out for the job.

We have lowered the standards so low that we have a kardashian dumb level on the police force.

Mr. Big Tough Guy with a gun and a badge throwing around a little girl.....smh.

Weak.

I'm all for discipline but c'mon.

And those cops should be fired, they clearly aren't cut out for the job.

We have lowered the standards so low that we have a kardashian dumb level on the police force.
Government supplied prostitutes... one at 16, one at 18 and a final one at 21. it's the answer to everything. It fixes the cops and the teenage shooters. They're just mad because they never got laid.

WTF?

http://www.mic.com/articles/127424/...=WHFacebook&ts_pid=2&utm_content=inf_10_285_2

And people wonder why black people don't trust the cops.

Hell, I'm as white as it gets and I don't trust them. I can't imagine being black.

I hope this guy get fired and kicked in the nuts until he dies from the pain.

Although I think that is too good for him.

It was a ''school resource officer"...that's not a cop...it's security the school has to hire due to totally obstinate kids that clearly have zero parenting...or even worse, parenting that promotes this behavior.

I am good friends with a middle school teacher in IPS. The stories she has to tell....her husband basically made her quit that school as he was literally afraid for her safety...a lot of it dealing with very disruptive and obstinate kids who will literally threaten teachers with physical harm.

How exactly do you propose handling a intentionally disruptive teenager, who will not physically leave when ordered to?

It was a ''school resource officer"...that's not a cop...it's security the school has to hire due to totally obstinate kids that clearly have zero parenting...or even worse, parenting that promotes this behavior.

I am good friends with a middle school teacher in IPS. The stories she has to tell....her husband basically made her quit that school as he was literally afraid for her safety

How exactly do you propose handling a intentionally disruptive teenager, who will not physically leave when ordered to?
He is a cop. A sworn deputy of the sheriff's department. Most SROs are apparently sworn and uniformed officers, not private security guards.

Reactions: mike41703

I am good friends with a middle school teacher in IPS. The stories she has to tell....her husband basically made her quit that school as he was literally afraid for her safety...a lot of it dealing with very disruptive and obstinate kids who will literally threaten teachers with physical harm.

He should have just turned around and walked out, ignoring her disruptions in class, I guess.[/QUOTE]

Public shaming.

The same reason he would just walk away.
Well, the director of the FBI has already stated that police officers are staying in their cars, out of fears of losing their job. While some cases (maybe the one here) are quite obvious, there are many that are not (Ferguson). Can't say that I blame them.

Totally justified, If you pay attention. Its obvious that she was holding a new clock that she had just made and wanted to demo it for her whole class.

Reactions: outside shooter
This male cop should have called for the assistance
of a dyke female cop that weighed 245 lbs to effectuate
the arrest.

Well, the director of the FBI has already stated that police officers are staying in their cars, out of fears of losing their job. While some cases (maybe the one here) are quite obvious, there are many that are not (Ferguson). Can't say that I blame them.
i hope that's true. Most are too stupid to act intelligently, so doing nothing is a better option.

Why was there a classroom full of kids to witness.
Any dipchit teacher or admin would clear the compliant kids to an empty room or hallway once the officer was at the classroom doorway.
Probably ended much calmer had the 'audience' been removed.

But, thats some crazy 15 sec. snapshot.

This is correct.

If I saw someone "handling" one of my students that way I would go batchit crazy. All over a phone. Dumb dumb dumb.

WTF?

http://www.mic.com/articles/127424/...=WHFacebook&ts_pid=2&utm_content=inf_10_285_2

And people wonder why black people don't trust the cops.

Hell, I'm as white as it gets and I don't trust them. I can't imagine being black.

I hope this guy get fired and kicked in the nuts until he dies from the pain.

Although I think that is too good for him.
Every profession has crazy, adrenaline driven, idiots that go over the line. Being a FF, I can say that I know a whole bunch of cops. I"ve worked with them, trained with them, responded with them, hung out with them. The VAST majority are good people who simply try to protect and serve as best they can, earn an honest living, and support their families. Sure, I know some cops that are just a**holes, but I know some FFs that fit that category, teachers, basketball coaches, posters, lawyers, etc that lose their minds and get stupid in situations. I think it's pretty short-sighted to say you can't trust a cop. I know the media glorifies the rotten ones and vilifies the whole lot, but those that are out of control and need not be cops are in the minority.

I certainly feel for cops and what they have to deal with. In the video, if the student had simply cooperated as instructed, none of this happens. Was he excessive? Absolutely, but all of it was driven by a failure to comply. I've NEVER seen an officer lose their head when people comply with their requests. It's only when they don't cooperate. Sadly I think this whole situation could have been handled differently had the officer known how to "talk" to her to get her into compliance. "Talking people down" is an art that many cops have. This one didn't.

Every profession has crazy, adrenaline driven, idiots that go over the line. Being a FF, I can say that I know a whole bunch of cops. [...] Sure, I know some cops that are just a**holes, but I know some FFs that fit that category, teachers, basketball coaches, posters, lawyers, etc that lose their minds and get stupid in situations.

Fat F**k?

The problem comes down to this: we have been cutting funding to the states, the schools, and local municipalities since 1981. The training the cops need frankly isn't on the budget. The type of person that needs to be a cop is taking another safer, better paying job. The type of person who is too stupid to be a criminal is becoming a cop, because the standards to become one have been lowered to attract the bully mentality types. We have also been cutting funding to the schools for decades, and we have fostered an environment where discipline isn't allowed in schools.

Every problem this country faces comes boils down to a parasitic segment of our society controlling the vast majority of our economic resources. Until those parasites are removed, our society is going to continue to crumble.

The problem comes down to this: we have been cutting funding to the states, the schools, and local municipalities since 1981. The training the cops need frankly isn't on the budget. The type of person that needs to be a cop is taking another safer, better paying job. The type of person who is too stupid to be a criminal is becoming a cop, because the standards to become one have been lowered to attract the bully mentality types. We have also been cutting funding to the schools for decades, and we have fostered an environment where discipline isn't allowed in schools.

Every problem this country faces comes boils down to a parasitic segment of our society controlling the vast majority of our economic resources. Until those parasites are removed, our society is going to continue to crumble.

More wars baby! Terrorists are everywhere! Fear what we don't understand!

'Merica.....land of the greedy, home of the galactically stupid.

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
You hate to see it happen, but I have a feeling it also happens to white kids who don't comply. Best idea is to do what the officer is telling you to do, unless it's something outrageous.

You hate to see it happen, but I have a feeling it also happens to white kids who don't comply. Best idea is to do what the officer is telling you to do, unless it's something outrageous.

Ralphie already nailed it a couple posts up. Too many idiots are allowed into the profession that aren't qualified.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT