ADVERTISEMENT

British man, 70, dies inside 'happy ending' massage parlour in Thai 'Sin City' Pattaya

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
British man, 70, dies inside 'happy ending' massage parlour in Thai 'Sin City' Pattaya
Police arrived at the 'Lovely Massage' shop in the Bang Lamung district of Pattaya City to find Robert John Swain, 70, had died at the scene.

A British man has reportedly died inside a “happy ending” massage parlour in a Thai city, after falling asleep and then choking during the procedure.

Police say they arrived at the 'Lovely Massage' shop in the Bang Lamung district of Pattaya City to find Robert John Swain, 70, had died at the scene.

The pensioner was pronounced dead before his body was moved to the hospital.

According to Newsflare reports , Mr Swain had taken off his clothes and was lying naked on the massage table while being rubbed with oil by the masseuse 'Miss Oraya', 39, shortly after 3pm.

Oraya said it was the first time Mr Swain, who arrived on a rented Honda motorcycle, had visited the parlour for a massage.

“Everything was going normally then I noticed he was sleeping,” she said.

“Suddenly he started struggling to breathe. He was gasping and choking.” 'I called the other girls for help and we started pumping his heart.' ;) Right...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If only Mr Swain had only stuck to doing more mundane activities like https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/friday-afternoon-tunes.218297/ he would be around to see the sunset that day.

Word of advice for some of you more mature fellas here. I am told by very reliable sources that they have what they call four hands (massage) out here. If you are having naughty thoughts of one masseuse, try two if you really want that permanent happy ending.

0.jpeg

Last edited:
Police arrived at the 'Lovely Massage' shop in the Bang Lamung district of Pattaya City to find Robert John Swain, 70, had died at the scene.

A British man has reportedly died inside a “happy ending” massage parlour in a Thai city, after falling asleep and then choking during the procedure.

Police say they arrived at the 'Lovely Massage' shop in the Bang Lamung district of Pattaya City to find Robert John Swain, 70, had died at the scene.

The pensioner was pronounced dead before his body was moved to the hospital.

According to Newsflare reports , Mr Swain had taken off his clothes and was lying naked on the massage table while being rubbed with oil by the masseuse 'Miss Oraya', 39, shortly after 3pm.

Oraya said it was the first time Mr Swain, who arrived on a rented Honda motorcycle, had visited the parlour for a massage.

“Everything was going normally then I noticed he was sleeping,” she said.

“Suddenly he started struggling to breathe. He was gasping and choking.” 'I called the other girls for help and we started pumping his heart.' ;) Right...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If only Mr Swain had only stuck to doing more mundane activities like https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/friday-afternoon-tunes.218297/ he would be around to see the sunset that day.

Word of advice for some of you more mature fellas here. I am told by very reliable sources that they have what they call four hands (massage) out here. If you are having naughty thoughts of one masseuse, try two if you really want that permanent happy ending.

0.jpeg
Another 'rona' death...

Another 'rona' death...

More like Orya. At the end of the day, the difference is how you die.

My dad's business partner died amidst some afternoon delights with two college-age girls. Embarrassing to be found naked on the floor at home. But he will always be a ledge in my eyes.

The irony was that I remember him telling me when I was in my early 20s... it better to die than to have open heart surgery with your ribs all opened up. I can't eat, cough, sneeze or have sex without my chest hurting like feck.

Needless to say, he recovered very well indeed. But clearly, one threesomes too many.... just a bridge too far.

More like Orya. At the end of the day, the difference is how you die.

My dad's business partner died amidst some afternoon delights with two college-age girls. Embarrassing to be found naked on the floor at home. But he will always be a ledge in my eyes.

The irony was that I remember him telling me when I was in my early 20s... it better to die than to have open heart surgery with your ribs all opened up. I can't eat, cough, sneeze or have sex without my chest hurting like feck.

Needless to say, he recovered very well indeed. But clearly, one threesomes too many.... just a bridge too far.
I can attest that open heart surgery is no joke....but rather dead..?

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT