ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial debate commentary thread

snarlcakes

All-American
Sep 9, 2009
Anything that is now allowed in Mark’s thread is welcome here. Also, I think both candidates should be announced like their starters on a basketball team with theme songs. Let’s gogogogo!

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Anything that is now allowed in Mark’s thread is welcome here. Also, I think both candidates should be announced like their starters on a basketball team with theme songs. Let’s gogogogo!

Is this a place to roar in approval when Trump unveils his next childish nickname for someone who failed to bow the knee?

Yes the progressive policies you love so much as a conservative should thrill you. Dumb shit. Good will only be more expensive to feed that certain someone…..
Shut, stupid asshole. Go back to your St. Louis shithole where you ask people if they want fries with that.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Shut, stupid asshole. Go back to your St. Louis shithole where you ask people if they want fries with that.
You going to take the sidewalk on your big wheel tomorrow. Stay out of the road. Men ride in the road. Just tote your groceries. Piss pits

It is who he is. Unqualified. Unelectable.
Your opinion is as worthless to me as hickory shitter and any of the other extreme dolts on the board. It’s a shame you dimwits cant be restricted to one thread where you can all go at it like dueling woodpeckers

Your opinion is as worthless to me as hickory shitter and any of the other extreme dolts on the board. It’s a shame you dimwits cant be restricted to one thread where you can all go at it like dueling woodpeckers
Sorry. Not listening. I’m on my way to a Haitian bbq. 😎😎😎😎😆😆

It all goes back to his rallies. He says things like dems wanting to execute infants and immigrants eating poodles and he gets cheers at his rallies. He thinks reasonable people buy it.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT