ADVERTISEMENT

Two women tell NYT Trump assaulted them

Who the fvck is Larry O'Donnell?

Lawrence O'Donnell (MSNBC).We're on a nickname basis ;)

The Palm Beach story literally broke during the Rachel Maddow show,and then the People magazine story about 45 mins later during Larry's program...

Last edited:
CNN says number is up to 12. Expect that number will double tomorrow. And Trump and his supporters will get worse and worse.

Lawrence O'Donnell (MSNBC).We're on a nickname basis ;)

The Palm Beach story literally broke during the Rachel Maddow show,and then the People magazine story about 45 mins later during Larry's program...

Ah ha. I think he wrote for West Wing too

Here's what I think is the difference, and I've talked to lots of my female friends about this. No doubt whatsoever that Clinton was a huge womanizer, but women loved Bill. Monica joked about getting knee pads before she went into the White House. I could definitely see Bill assuming every woman wanted to be with him, but I'm not sure I can see Bill pushing it if they didn't. I followed it really closely at the time, but my mind is kind of fuzzy about all the specifics. I think people then were doing what they are probably doing now too, in a way. Enemies of his from Arkansas were spending lots of money looking for women to file a suit. I think Bill Clinton loves women. I think Donald Trump hates women. So honest answer, not sure if I think the women were credible or not. But I can see why people would.

LMAO. Only an extreme partisan could wrap themselves into such a pretzel.

Thanks for the laugh, though. That's the funniest thing I've read this week.

LMAO. Only an extreme partisan could wrap themselves into such a pretzel.

Thanks for the laugh, though. That's the funniest thing I've read this week.
It's not so much partisan, as Bill. I've always liked him, and s like I said, most women do. I didn't say whether I believed the women or not, cause I don't know. If I recall, there were some problems with the stories.

It's not so much partisan, as Bill. I've always liked him, and s like I said, most women do. I didn't say whether I believed the women or not, cause I don't know. If I recall, there were some problems with the stories.

Finally Zeke admits to being blinded by her bias.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Actually, you're blind and everyone knows it. Even Ken Starr couldn't find evidence Bill assaulted any of his accusers and Starr's purpose on this earth was to smear Clinton. There is also zero evidence Hillary "viciously attacked" any of Bill's accusers.

Next

Reactions: DrHoops
I think everyone is in certain areas. At this point, I'd say anyone that can possibly excuse voting for Trump would have to admit blinded by bias. My bias, in that situation, is always having a personal affinity for the first Bubba.

Good read on Trump's feeling of inadequacy

Maybe off-topic, then again, maybe not:

STATESBORO, Ga. — Growing up in a factory family in small-town Indiana, I led an uncertain life with only a few constants: fear of losing it all, frustration with a world out of our control and the ever-present need to “be a man,” a phrase that always carried with it an air of responsibility and torment. To be a man was to maintain the appearance of toughness, to never let on that you were weak or in pain.

It was a command I heard repeatedly at home and around town, handed down by my stepfather and role models. My stepdad was fond of saying, “Boys don’t cry — crying’s for women.” One of my high school football coaches gave injured players this choice: “You a football player or are you a little girl?”

Donald J. Trump, especially the Donald J. Trump we heard last week on tape, is nothing new to me. His macho-isms, his penchant for dividing the world into losers and winners, his lack of empathy for anyone but himself — it all reminds me of home, and the sense I had, even as a boy, of a system of privilege that has ailed this country since its beginnings, but now seems to be, and sees itself, fading away.

Taking refuge in traditional masculinity is a coping mechanism that works only so much as it deadens a man and his emotions. In its most pure state, masculinity is a hardening shell meant to protect men from the disappointments and travails of life, a self-delusion that preserves them from feeling overwhelmed by the odds against them.

Mr. Trump was not lying in this week’s presidential debate when he called his offensive conversation “locker room talk.” I heard similar chatter among my teammates as they laced up their cleats and donned their pads for a big game. Young men brag about sexual conquests, demean those who have denied them and dehumanize their opponents, real and imagined. Fear precipitates this chatter — a fear of pain, a fear of mortality, a fear of rejection and, most of all, a fear of inadequacy.

They’re the fears of a child, and most men outgrow them. But for various reasons, not all do. Their masculinity, already a coping mechanism, becomes toxic.

I’ve heard men attack the character of women in the same tone that an uncle of mine once used to call for the nuclear annihilation of the entire Middle East and the murder of every last Arab man, woman and child. I’ve heard men utter un-American things, things that directly contradict our country’s highest ideals, and then excuse it all with one of Mr. Trump’s pet phrases: “We live in the real world.”

But the real world — complicated foreign policy questions, confusing social change, economic dislocation — is precisely what toxic masculinity is trying to avoid. It’s bigger than any one person, which makes it a threat to men who cling to the belief that they alone control their fate.

Though such masculinity might temporarily shelter men from the pressures of their daily lives, inevitably it robs them of their lives: Disturbing trends show that men, especially the white men who make up a majority of Mr. Trump’s base, are suffering greatly for their posturing.

From 2009 to 2014, while mortality rates fell for all other Americans ranging from ages 22 to 56, they rose for middle-aged whites, with most of the fatalities coming from what experts are calling “despair deaths,” including drug overdoses, alcohol-related liver disease and suicide, all consequences of unhealthy coping mechanisms. More and more men are also suffering and dying from heart disease, cancer and diabetes, the disease that claimed my father, a man who was so proud and so concerned with upholding his masculinity that he refused to see a doctor for decades, until it was too late.

Our economy has left many of these men behind. White men, statistics show, have borne some of the worst of the effects of globalism and the Great Recession, and still suffer from the largest shortfall of jobs.

That’s why it’s no surprise to see Mr. Trump’s core supporters not only cling to him after the tape came out, but even tighten their grip, doubling down with misogynistic T-shirts and chants at rallies. He’s the furthest thing from the working-class men of my childhood, but whatever his motives for demeaning women, these supporters hear in him an echo of their own desperation.

I can still remember, as a child, listening to the same man who’d told me to leave the crying to the girls as he sobbed alone in his room. My stepfather was a truck driver, and after he’d left his rig and clocked out of his shift, he would often lock himself in his bedroom. I could hear him, though, and I could hear when my mother, a woman he’d derided and belittled as being weak, came to him and did the heavy lifting for them both.

Jared Yates Sexton is an assistant professor of creative writing at Georgia Southern University.

Reactions: twenty02
I think everyone is in certain areas. At this point, I'd say anyone that can possibly excuse voting for Trump would have to admit blinded by bias. My bias, in that situation, is always having a personal affinity for the first Bubba.

Ethics, morals, and legality be damned... just because you have a female hard-on for Billy boy. You are just as bad as the Trump supporters.

Interesting footnote to the Palm Beach story.Trump has a rally in West Palm Beach scheduled for tomorrow...

OK I'm listening to Trump embarrass himself in Palm Beach and the Hypocrisy is staggering.Basically condemning these woman for coming forward "years later" (and not suing him or asking for money).Yet this past weekend he staged a "news conference" involving women who DID try to get money,and who had their exposure in the media and were investigated by Ken Starr decades ago...

And btw Donnie boy,the REASON they most likely chose to not come forward earlier,was that they were afraid they'd face the same sort of vitriol you're throwing at them now.They weren't motivated by money/financial gain,but the idea of you getting close to being POTUS (and lying about what they personally experienced) DID motivate them to come forward...

OK I'm listening to Trump embarrass himself in Palm Beach and the Hypocrisy is staggering.Basically condemning these woman for coming forward "years later" (and not suing him or asking for money).Yet this past weekend he staged a "news conference" involving women who DID try to get money,and who had their exposure in the media and were investigated by Ken Starr decades ago...

And btw Donnie boy,the REASON they most likely chose to not come forward earlier,was that they were afraid they'd face the same sort of vitriol you're throwing at them now.They weren't motivated by money/financial gain,but the idea of you getting close to being POTUS (and lying about what they personally experienced) DID motivate them to come forward...

OMG, the hypocrisy! You mean this sounds exactly like the shit Bill had to go through?

@Thyrsis is right about the pathetic state at which we have decided to engage in. Zero focus is on any issues by either candidate. Hillary's camp is digging up dirt on Trump and censoring those that oppose her on Twitter (see Project Veritas). Trump is being an arrogant, lying asshole.

It's a friggin' circus and nobody from the WC seems to care. Because... Trump.

Reactions: HillzHoozier
OMG, the hypocrisy! You mean this sounds exactly like the shit Bill had to go through?

@Thyrsis is right about the pathetic state at which we have decided to engage in. Zero focus is on any issues by either candidate. Hillary's camp is digging up dirt on Trump and censoring those that oppose her on Twitter (see Project Veritas). Trump is being an arrogant, lying asshole.

It's a friggin' circus and nobody from the WC seems to care. Because... Trump.

Kind of the argument I made the other day. Don't lecture me about how horrible a person would have to be to vote for Trump when you are about to put Hillary and all her baggage back in the White House with old Lolita Express Bill (26 time member).

And Zeke4ahs is just as hypocritical as most lefty feminists when it comes to Bill Clinton. With the Clintons we are inviting a power hungry, conniving, "the law is for me and not thee", incompetent disaster into office and we are then getting her philandering, sexually assaulting, shrub of a husband to boot. At least Melania appears half way decent...other than her penchant for running around naked (if you find that offensive).

And no focus on ideas because neither of them want to focus on things they do not have.

Would People Magazine publish a story without doing a bit of research on it?...I don't think People would take that risk.
Are you serious? So People Magazine is your bastion of journalistic integrity?

Your posts make a lot more sense to me now.

Ethics, morals, and legality be damned... just because you have a female hard-on for Billy boy. You are just as bad as the Trump supporters.
I don't think so. Bill isn't running for any office, so I don't need to look into his claims. Trump is, and it doesn't take any lookingninto at all to know he is totally unfit and unqualified.

Kind of the argument I made the other day. Don't lecture me about how horrible a person would have to be to vote for Trump when you are about to put Hillary and all her baggage back in the White House with old Lolita Express Bill (26 time member).

And Zeke4ahs is just as hypocritical as most lefty feminists when it comes to Bill Clinton. With the Clintons we are inviting a power hungry, conniving, "the law is for me and not thee", incompetent disaster into office and we are then getting her philandering, sexually assaulting, shrub of a husband to boot. At least Melania appears half way decent...other than her penchant for running around naked (if you find that offensive).

And no focus on ideas because neither of them want to focus on things they do not have.
Hillary has given more ideas in 10 minutes than Trump has his entire campaign. Why is it so hard for you people to understand that Bill is not running? What anyone thinks of him is immaterial. Unless you have information on Hillary groping either men or women, no comparison.

Reactions: iuwclurker1
Are you serious? So People Magazine is your bastion of journalistic integrity?

Your posts make a lot more sense to me now.
You might want to check to see how many times people has been sued for libel. My guess is not very often, But the Donald's response, as usual, is just perfect Donald. Just look at her..... lol. He's a total cartoon character.

Btw, anyone know what Trump meant in that tape when he said, "...like a bitch"? What does it mean go go after a woman like a bitch?

There's just no comparison between Bill Clinton and Trump. Yes, Bill was a womanizer, but he was also a statesman and a tremendous president.

Trump is completely nuts. Surely you can see the difference.

Last edited:

I think more and more will come out. Victims of abuse find comfort in numbers.

I don't think so. Bill isn't running for any office, so I don't need to look into his claims. Trump is, and it doesn't take any lookingninto at all to know he is totally unfit and unqualified.

Well he's sure campaigning like he is. Is Hillary even going to be pulling the strings or is Bill going to be pulling the strings? Perhaps Bill just wants some more private time in the oval office.

There's just no comparison between and Trump. Yes, Bill was a womanizer, but he was also a statesman and a tremendous president.

I do and I actually liked Bill as a politician b/c he was a rather good one. Whether or not Trump is qualified shouldn't need to be demonstrated by stooping to this level. That was my point. She already embarrassed him in the first debate (I missed the second).

Well he's sure campaigning like he is. Is Hillary even going to be pulling the strings or is Bill going to be pulling the strings? Perhaps Bill just wants some more private time in the oval office.
Is Michelle running? Joe Biden? They are campaigning too. I'm very happy to have both of those minds making decisions. I imagine the final decision will be Hillary.

There's just no comparison between and Trump. Yes, Bill was a womanizer, but he was also a statesman and a tremendous president.

That is not the line of attack here. You are saying he groped women. Bill is accused of flat out rape by multiple women. You sweep one under the rug and the other you want to use as a bludgeon. In one the women are trailer trash that you can pull 50 dollars out and get them to come running out of the trailer park or whatever such nonsense Hillary said back then and the Trump accusers are fine and upstanding citizens.

None of you pretenders are about feminism. You are about obtaining power for your side to ram your viewpoint onto America. Period. And you prove that repeatedly by defending your squad against the same accusations that you hurl at conservatives on this board on a daily basis.

As for zeke4ahs, how many of Hillary's ideas are true and how many of them are just the public views she uses to hoodwink all of you useful idiots while making sure her buddies in Wall Street that she shares her private views with are really getting taken care of?

Trump is a vacuous, boorish, stupid, sexist pig of a man. I can admit that about him. Be nice if you all could admit what a piece of work your shitty candidate is...and not just the limp wristed "well she is a little too right for me and I wish she was a little more forthright."

She is an incompetent Richard Nixon in a bra. All the paranoia and dishonesty without the ability to open doors with China all in one package. Own it. I think every conservative on this board whether they support him or not has owned up to all of the douche baggery that is Donald Trump. None of you can do the same with Hillary, not without a "but" following it.

First, Bill Clinton is not running for president. Second, Hillary Clinton is an exceptional candidate who has been hounded by the Roger Stones, Richard Mellon Scaife's, and the rest of the right wing noise machine for decades. Kenneth Starr himself said "If there was evidence that Bill was guilty of rape, I would have found it", which is why I don't believe any of the garbage rape claims.

If you read Blinded By the Right by David Brock (the guy who came up with the phrase about Anita Hill "She's a little bit nutty and a little bit slutty), who was funded by Scaife and sent to Arkansas to dig up as much dirt on the Clintons as he could find...you will read in his own words that almost everything that the Clintons were accused of during his presidency was untrue, from Whitewater to troopergate. All of it was a bunch of nonsense and the people making the accusations were totally unhinged. It was at that time that he decided he no longer wanted to be associated with the "vast right wing conspirators".

That is not the line of attack here. You are saying he groped women. Bill is accused of flat out rape by multiple women. You sweep one under the rug and the other you want to use as a bludgeon. In one the women are trailer trash that you can pull 50 dollars out and get them to come running out of the trailer park or whatever such nonsense Hillary said back then and the Trump accusers are fine and upstanding citizens.

None of you pretenders are about feminism. You are about obtaining power for your side to ram your viewpoint onto America. Period. And you prove that repeatedly by defending your squad against the same accusations that you hurl at conservatives on this board on a daily basis.

As for zeke4ahs, how many of Hillary's ideas are true and how many of them are just the public views she uses to hoodwink all of you useful idiots while making sure her buddies in Wall Street that she shares her private views with are really getting taken care of?

Trump is a vacuous, boorish, stupid, sexist pig of a man. I can admit that about him. Be nice if you all could admit what a piece of work your shitty candidate is...and not just the limp wristed "well she is a little too right for me and I wish she was a little more forthright."

She is an incompetent Richard Nixon in a bra. All the paranoia and dishonesty without the ability to open doors with China all in one package. Own it. I think every conservative on this board whether they support him or not has owned up to all of the douche baggery that is Donald Trump. None of you can do the same with Hillary, not without a "but" following it.

People would have a lot to lose and answer for. I don't read People, but I know they are owned by Time...as in Time Magazine. Time also owns Life and Sports Illustrated. I'm sure they have a shit ton of lawyers who look over everything to make sure their ass is covered. They have a large brand to protect.

Quicker question: Are you that stupid or do you just act like it online?
I'm sure you also know that People Magazine is a celebrity gossip magazine, and that public figures, "get less protection from defamatory statements and face a higher burden when attempting to win a defamation lawsuit."

Derp.

First, Bill Clinton is not running for president. Second, Hillary Clinton is an exceptional candidate who has been hounded by the Roger Stones, Richard Mellon Scaife's, and the rest of the right wing noise machine for decades. Kenneth Starr himself said "If there was evidence that Bill was guilty of rape, I would have found it", which is why I don't believe any of the garbage rape claims.

If you read Blinded By the Right by David Brock (the guy who came up with the phrase about Anita Hill "She's a little bit nutty and a little bit slutty), who was funded by Scaife and sent to Arkansas to dig up as much dirt on the Clintons as he could find...you will read in his own words that almost everything that the Clintons were accused of during his presidency was untrue, from Whitewater to troopergate. All of it was a bunch of nonsense and the people making the accusations were totally unhinged. It was at that time that he decided he no longer wanted to be associated with the "vast right wing conspirators".

Sexual assault enabler (26 trips on Lolita express), national security nightmare, Libyan gun running, and Russian Reset. We do not need to re-litigate the 90's for reasons why we should not want Hillary and her sexual predator husband near the White House.

Your failure to acknowledge her enormous shortcomings is duly noted and will be submitted as exhibit A for my point.

And before you bring it up, Trump is a sexist, boorish, imbecile who may also be a serial groper. I admit those things. I will again challenge you to just fess up to the stuff that is right in front of your face. You won'the though, you will dig up some person who claims they are all good and will ignore anyone who was also close with a counter opinion.

And you do this because Democrat. Period.

Sexual assault enabler (26 trips on Lolita express), national security nightmare, Libyan gun running, and Russian Reset. We do not need to re-litigate the 90's for reasons why we should not want Hillary and her sexual predator husband near the White House.

Your failure to acknowledge her enormous shortcomings is duly noted and will be submitted as exhibit A for my point.

And before you bring it up, Trump is a sexist, boorish, imbecile who may also be a serial groper. I admit those things. I will again challenge you to just fess up to the stuff that is right in front of your face. You won'the though, you will dig up some person who claims they are all good and will ignore anyone who was also close with a counter opinion.

And you do this because Democrat. Period.

Prove it

The "Prove it" response.

Are you asking for proof that Trump is a sexist, boorish, imbecile and serial groper? Or that you ignore all the negative reporting and material out there on Hillary and Bill such as in the reference to gun running and the Lolita Express? Foolish question on my part.;)

I think Trump is as described but that is only my opinion.

There is a huge amount of reputable news material available on the convicted pedophiles plane nicknamed the Lolita Express and Clinton being aboard it on at least 26 different occasions. Flight manifest shows Trump made a trip on it as well. Here is a pic of one flight manifest: Flight Manifest

There seems to be and abundant amount of material supporting the opinion that the Obama admin, our then Sec of State, the DOD and others were involved in Libyan gun running either directly or indirectly. There are documents obtained via the FOI act. I have probably close to 20 links from reputable media sources supporting the posters comments. I could private you all of them for your review but I doubt if you would be interested. It would save you some google time.

But you would attack the sources and once again reference "Prove it". So why bother? You would probably berate the poster as many tend to do here when confronted with facts or logic or a simple opinion in contrast to theirs.

Why don't you prove that the statements reflecting on the Hillary history and campaign false and the remarks about Bill?

In reality what you didn't want to address in the post is the statement made that you choose to ignore all of the same type of information out there on Hillary and Bill that you accept so gleefully and willingly on Trump. That's it in a nut shell. Hell maybe you don't and believe much of it as that is your right and you simply choose to ignore them as you consider her the lessor of two evils. If you don't believe all the negatives and facts out there you are naive.

By the way you commented recently that you were sure a lot of the conservative Trump detractors here would vote for Trump anyway so I ask you, "Prove it"

Oh...don't forget the Bill isn't running routine. He doesn't count.

If Donald Jr was running for POTUS would you ignore the Big Trump totally and not relevant? Me thinks you would be on it like stink on......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT