ADVERTISEMENT

Two winnable games this week

Coach Geez

All-Big Ten
Dec 23, 2019
-Michigan on a skid having lost 4/5 and travel back cross country after playing an OT game in Eugene yesterday. Our front court has a decided advantage in this game.

-Auburn dropped one to Appalachian State today. First time watching the Tigers all year. Good-sized athletes but they have a ton of players with hilariously low basketball IQ’s. 3-27 from the 3 point line as well. Broom vs Ware is going to be a fun match-up

On the road at Michigan would be a huge victory. Whether or not they are any good this year, it’s always a steal to grab one on the road in the BIG.

I look for the officials to help us get into foul trouble early
I’d share that sentiment if Reed, Williams, and Tschetter weren’t such low usage players. Williams is the ideal matchup for Reneau if trying to preserve fouls.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
-Michigan on a skid having lost 4/5 and travel back cross country after playing an OT game in Eugene yesterday. Our front court has a decided advantage in this game.

-Auburn dropped one to Appalachian State today. First time watching the Tigers all year. Good-sized athletes but they have a ton of players with hilariously low basketball IQ’s. 3-27 from the 3 point line as well. Broom vs Ware is going to be a fun match-up
Lot of inconsistency for teams to start the year. Mich will be tough at their house, especially after a rough stretch. Definitely winnable, but we better bring our A game. Auburn has looked pretty good in the time I watch them, but it’s a small sample size.

If we continue to show improvement as we have so far this year, we have a good chance to win one or both of these games. Hope X is back, because we could really use him.

Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT