ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter is a mess right now

I haven't been here for a while. Surprised to see Stoolcrap still posts here. I find it oddly satisfying. He is certainly consistent and resilient spewing the same old predictable shit.

Reactions: Circlejoe
TMP is the worst poster on the site by far.
lmao ....

You're an incredibly weak minded person. that's not shit talk or an insult, just a viable observation as it's no crime to call a weak minded person weak minded.

Go ahead and delete this and show me once again, just how weak and thinned skinned you are.

lmao ....

You're an incredibly weak minded person. that's not shit talk or an insult, just a viable observation as it's no crime to call a weak minded person weak minded.

Go ahead and delete this and show me once again, just how weak and thinned skinned you are.
Says the guy threatening to report to the admins.🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
lmao ....

What characteristic is it that you identify makes you feel he's weak minded? How do you define that?

What characteristic is it that you identify makes you feel he's weak minded? How do you define that?
Please bathe before speaking to me you reek of willingful ignorance. On second thought go away, I don't want people to think I accept your existence.

TIA ..

Please bathe before speaking to me you reek of willingful ignorance. On second thought go away, I don't want people to think I accept your existence.

TIA ..
SO would you say that your response is one of strength?

His response is one of an inch and a half.
He's been doing this for years. He is intelligent and has developed this as a distraction. Although I've never quite figured out who the distraction if for, him or others.
He uses all of his own vices as swards towards others. I think he's actually reaching out in a way, but I've not been able to nail it down. He may be being controlled from an external force. Religion is one of his swords, he may be possessed. ??

Reactions: stollcpa
lmao ....

If I was Mark you would have been banned long ago. You have no redeeming qualities in any of your posts except the music thread.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
He's been doing this for years. He is intelligent and has developed this as a distraction. Although I've never quite figured out who the distraction if for, him or others.
He uses all of his own vices as swards towards others. I think he's actually reaching out in a way, but I've not been able to nail it down. He may be being controlled from an external force. Religion is one of his swords, he may be possessed. ?
I think he’s a satanist.

The stupidity of some liberal positions is all that angers me on here and cheap non paying worthless posters like you that that post insults most of the time.

Next time you make a productive post that’s not personal tag me so I can read it.
Non paying worthless posters? Paying for what? Who are you to judge? And you don’t think you post insults most of the time?

If I was Mark you would have been banned long ago. You have no redeeming qualities in any of your posts except the music thread.

You've got your own hammer. Use it if you think it's appropriate. Don't look to me to do your dirty work for you. That's just weak.

Good to see TMP is still here. I doubt he remembers me but we had a few exchanges about Jerry's voice. I think I compared it to Geddy Lee from RUSH. I was a big RUSH fan at the time. He said Jerry was better. It's a toss-up looking back now. Geddy had a more rocking voice ... Jerry was probably better. Geddy was more original and unique.

Neither side is coming from a position of strength. Both sides are engaged in tossing insults
You are deflecting from us trying to get TMP help. Don't do that. He has intelligence, skill and aptitude. I think we would all like to see him use those traits.
He may feel left out, we need to be more inclusive to those that feel marginalized.

You are deflecting from us trying to get TMP help. Don't do that. He has intelligence, skill and aptitude. I think we would all like to see him use those traits.
He may feel left out, we need to be more inclusive to those that feel marginalized.
Hardly. Anyone pretending the tossing of insults is a one-sided issue isn't being honest

Freibier, gibt’s morgen.
728uas.jpg

Reactions: cosmickid
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT